My Thoughts, Views, Opinions, and Questions on/for the Incel Community

Constructive opposition
alexoxo
Newcomer
Posts: 5
Joined: May 10th, 2019, 11:54 pm

My Thoughts, Views, Opinions, and Questions on/for the Incel Community

Post by alexoxo » May 11th, 2019, 12:27 am

To give a bit of a background, I'm a virgin. I'm in the same boat as you, minus the involuntary part. For anyone who is offended by women on here, please click off, as I'm a girl. I want to give my views and ultimately give my questions for you to answer.

When I look at the incel community as a whole, I think about exactly what the stereotype is; sad, lonely, hopeless boys and men. That's not true all of the time, so I want to hear your opinions and experiences to further change my mind of thinking on this subject.

In my opinion, I see the victim complex as pathetic. This is not applying to every incel, so please don't get offended if you're not this. My definition of the incel victim complex is blaming your looks on why you're a virgin or loveless. That is not true at all; your looks aren't why. Yes, I admit, life is a bit easier when it comes to looks. However, that's not all that life is. A huge part of being an attractive human is confidence. I've seen people who I find ugly have lots of relationships, and that's because they're confident. They don't hate themselves. Granted, this is in the point of view of a highschooler, so this POV might be different than yours.
Anyways, I can say this confidently: If you're funny, intelligent, confident, and are kind, you will find someone. There are some incels who are very attractive, but do not have those qualities. There are some incels who are unattractive, but do have those qualities. No one is the same, I get that. If you're the second example, don't blame your looks. You're just not around the people who do like you, both as a friend and romantically/sexually. In this world of over 7 billion people, there's going to be someone who will fall in love with you.

Another thing that I personally have yet to fully teach myself is this: Just because the person you want to care doesn't care, doesn't mean no one else cares. It's true. I've never been in a relationship, because I'm too busy ignoring those who care and focusing on the people I want to have care about me. Though, no one has shown interest in me romantically/sexually. I'm relatively attractive, and many have told me that, and I have a ton of friends. I get along with others, I'm funny, I'm confident. Sure, I've never had a relationship, but I've had friends. I understand the pain of wanting to go a step further, although not to the same caliber as some of you do. In fact, I'm diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and ADHD. All of those interfere with my life, but I try my best to make the best of it.

Pain is inevitable, suffering is a choice.

Now that I've given my advice/views/opinions, I want to ask you questions.

a. Have you ever taken time to truly analyze your strengths and weaknesses? If so, what did you learn from it?
b. Have you ever attempted to put yourself out there? (Many people have social anxiety, so this excludes those who legitimately can't socialize without feeling horrible.) If so, how did it go?
c. Do you blame your struggles on all women? If so, why?
d. If you do think this way; Why do you say that women will always be wanted no matter what, but guys won't? (There are desperate women, too. This is in your words of how there's desperate men.)
e. What do you want people to know about your experience?
f. What do you wish others found interesting in you? (Sidenote: People do find those things interesting. I've seen some guys complain about how women don't like that they play chess. I'm a girl, and I love chess. I'll always play a game with a guy who loves chess, too.)

For the suicidal people here, please talk to someone when there's a crisis. There's always at least one person there for you.
For the inpatient people, the people who are worth it will come later in life.
For the people who are older, there will also be people who'll love you.
For the youth, don't let this pain interfere with your studies.
For the hate-ridden people, others are not the problem. Your hatred and victim complex are what drives people away.
For those who've had your heart broken, you will have heart breaks your entire life, but the times where you feel good are the times that matter.
For the ones who are bullied, those who bully you are idiots. That period in your life will be over. Everything is temporary. Reach out to people if you need to talk.
For everyone I haven't addressed yet, you're worth it, just like everyone else. (Besides pedophiles, of course. We can all agree they're not OK.)

I look forward to hearing your responses! (:
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1195
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: My Thoughts, Views, Opinions, and Questions on/for the Incel Community

Post by tremor » May 11th, 2019, 1:05 am

TL;DR man up, put yourself out there, stop muh soggy knee, seek help, you'll find someone sweaty.
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
Jorami
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: April 9th, 2019, 4:15 am

Re: My Thoughts, Views, Opinions, and Questions on/for the Incel Community

Post by Jorami » May 11th, 2019, 2:37 am

" I have a ton of friends. I get along with others, I'm funny, I'm confident." I dont think the boys would like to hear that lol
The lord deleted my thread because I spoke the truth
alexoxo
Newcomer
Posts: 5
Joined: May 10th, 2019, 11:54 pm

Re: My Thoughts, Views, Opinions, and Questions on/for the Incel Community

Post by alexoxo » May 11th, 2019, 2:53 am

tremor wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 1:05 am
TL;DR man up, put yourself out there, stop muh soggy knee, seek help, you'll find someone sweaty.
You see, this is an example of a thing called high standards. "You'll find someone sweaty." For someone who bitches about being lonely, you sure like to make yourself even lonelier with these standards, huh? Hm, maybe the girls judge you the same!
alexoxo
Newcomer
Posts: 5
Joined: May 10th, 2019, 11:54 pm

Re: My Thoughts, Views, Opinions, and Questions on/for the Incel Community

Post by alexoxo » May 11th, 2019, 2:56 am

And in these comments is why I didn't expect to be proven different. Have fun sulking like goddamn bitches who want the world to change for their whiny needs. No fuсking wonder you're all alone. fuсking pussies.
alexoxo
Newcomer
Posts: 5
Joined: May 10th, 2019, 11:54 pm

Re: My Thoughts, Views, Opinions, and Questions on/for the Incel Community

Post by alexoxo » May 11th, 2019, 3:00 am

Jorami wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 2:37 am
" I have a ton of friends. I get along with others, I'm funny, I'm confident." I dont think the boys would like to hear that lol
Yes, because boys LOVE vulnerable, weak girls. Maybe that's why I'm single. The thing that's different between us, is that a real man will value me for being strong, while no woman will value you for being a pusѕy.
User avatar
Jorami
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: April 9th, 2019, 4:15 am

Re: My Thoughts, Views, Opinions, and Questions on/for the Incel Community

Post by Jorami » May 11th, 2019, 4:10 am

alexoxo wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 3:00 am
Jorami wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 2:37 am
" I have a ton of friends. I get along with others, I'm funny, I'm confident." I dont think the boys would like to hear that lol
Yes, because boys LOVE vulnerable, weak girls. Maybe that's why I'm single. The thing that's different between us, is that a real man will value me for being strong, while no woman will value you for being a pusѕy.
Dafuq?? Im not an incel, I was saying the GUYS(INCELS) might not want to hear you complement yourself. They probably wont like that. Never said guys dont value strong girls, in fact, Im sure these guys would love to have a strong independent women.
The lord deleted my thread because I spoke the truth
alexoxo
Newcomer
Posts: 5
Joined: May 10th, 2019, 11:54 pm

Re: My Thoughts, Views, Opinions, and Questions on/for the Incel Community

Post by alexoxo » May 11th, 2019, 4:11 am

Jorami wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 4:10 am
alexoxo wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 3:00 am
Jorami wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 2:37 am
" I have a ton of friends. I get along with others, I'm funny, I'm confident." I dont think the boys would like to hear that lol
Yes, because boys LOVE vulnerable, weak girls. Maybe that's why I'm single. The thing that's different between us, is that a real man will value me for being strong, while no woman will value you for being a pusѕy.
Dafuq?? Im not an incel, I was saying the GUYS(INCELS) might not want to hear you complement yourself. They probably wont like that. Never said guys dont value strong girls, in fact, Im sure these guys would love to have a strong independent women.
ѕhit, my bad! I'm sorry, I thought you were. The reply sounded sorta sharp in tone.
User avatar
Lordgoro
Member
Posts: 422
Joined: March 19th, 2019, 10:26 pm
Location: Portland Oregon

Re: My Thoughts, Views, Opinions, and Questions on/for the Incel Community

Post by Lordgoro » May 11th, 2019, 4:25 am

alexoxo wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 2:56 am
And in these comments is why I didn't expect to be proven different. Have fun sulking like goddamn bitches who want the world to change for their whiny needs. No fuсking wonder you're all alone. fuсking pussies.
Im NOT here to "sulk", as an OLD incel, im here to impart the wisdom of the ages to my younger brothers who probably dont know what I know!! "abandon hope all ye who enter here"...
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
User avatar
AfricanCel
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: March 6th, 2019, 4:01 pm

Re: My Thoughts, Views, Opinions, and Questions on/for the Incel Community

Post by AfricanCel » May 11th, 2019, 4:50 am

Well, I don't blame you from speaking from a female perspective because that's the only perspective you will ever know. A perspective where you can be a different girl or have certain qualities that make up for not being so attractive and a guy would go for you. The irony in all of this is that men are actually more forgiving in terms of looks than women, but society likes to lie, twist and turn things upside down. To prove my point, there is a reason why when a guy is rejected by one woman, he is unattractive to all women, this is because women factually think the same, they just look different, so increasing their numbers actually doesn't make any difference. Another thing is women are not logical but men are, and society tend to use logic in terms of solving why you are a guy and still never had a girlfriend in your 20s, so logic will say, "there are many women, at least one will like you", this is far from reality. When a man has an harem of women, it's because women think alike, so increasing their numbers to find one that likes you is like trying to find a sheep that doesn't move when the heard moves. As for putting yourself out there, this only works for women and attractive men, if you are below average in looks as a guy, everyone will treat you like crap and exclude you, don't believe me? then ask yourself why you ignore those that care about you, but go after those that don't? Probably because those that care about you don't meet your superficial standards of looks. Guys have probably showed interest in you but you don't value their attention and they pretty much move on. Furthermore, The lack of diversity in women's preference is what causes some males to be incels, 80% of women go for 20% of men, this is a proven fact! The main reason why women will always be wanted is because no matter how awkward, different or weird you are as a woman, men are too damn different for you to be single, it's just impossible for a girl to be incel because there's always a guy that will find your cringe worthy self appealing even if you have body odor, but there won't be a woman that will find your shyness or lack of confidence appealing, you understand? This is just an example out of many. As for my experience, am not a narcissist and I hate making everything about myself, but I'll say i''ve spoken to enough girls to know they are a walking contradiction. As men, we are told that women are supposed to be taken out on a date, and your suppose to pay for it, and she owes you absolutely nothing, but your suppose to giver her a good time, an entire menu and a full stomach. As for my strengths, I put people first, I genuinely care about what people are going through both men and women, men tend to tell me they are always grateful for what I do for them and how much health advice I give them to avoid them going to the hospital and spending thousands. I get invited to family dinners by my male friends and we sometimes go to the bar and chill, but women never show an ounce of appreciation, and am not demanding they become by girlfriend or anything like that, it's just a simple thank you that I've yet to hear from a woman, but it's ok, I don't demand they recognize my value to them, I do what I do because I actually care for people in general. I've learned to look at what a woman does, not what she says. All because your life as a girl is all unicorns, princess and hope, doesn't mean another guy lives like a prince. You seem to talk as if you've been through life already, yet your only a high schooler. At least you have friends, some Incels don't even have anyone to talk to in real life because they are always bullied when they try to step out of their comfort zone, but because your stuck in your Disney land, you invalidate any men's issues that's outside of your perspective. No one here chooses to be a victim, this is reality for below average looking men. Am a fit, active and healthy guy, I have a good job and am at a point where am asking out girls that are 3-4x my size, am talking about obese women that sweat just by sitting down, which doesn't match with me cause am not even chubby, and am still getting rejected. Even my sister tells me what on earth am I thinking asking out women that look like they can give birth to me. After being rejection by normal looking girls, I've lowered my standards wayy too much just to have a shot at love, but even obese women want a rich guy that's a 10/10 in looks. This is exactly what an Incel is, it's not your fault that women have extraterrestrial standards, there was one girl here that thought your average guy was an engineer, programmer, college educated and a doctor. Absolutely disconnected from reality.
Post Reply