feminiѕt lands (my poor penis)

lordoftheincels
Staff Member

feminiѕt lands (my poor penis)

Post by lordoftheincels » May 10th, 2019, 8:47 pm

Went to therapy today, there was a fat chick with this sexy slooty bimbo expression. I wanted nothing more than to satisfy her slooty bimbo desires with my penis, it seemed the natural thing to do. But then the evil demons of feminism entered my head. Like I can't use my penis or have a penis, its illegal to be male, I can't satisfy this bimbo's desires because women are feminiѕt sex nazis that hate sex like nuns. That Mother Nature is not allowed in society, not allowed to have a giant erect dick that satisfies a woman's thirsty needs.

Then there was a different girl. Couldn't tell if she was 14 or 20. Afraid to flirt because of white knight cucks telling me she's 14. How the fuck am I supposed to know? People don't have an age written on their forehead. She had a fuсking nice rack and big boobs. We live in this anti-nature society, world of words. My rules is Mother Nature's rules: if it has a rack, lust with your ballsack. feminiѕt cuck land, can't have cute girls because cute girls can't tell age, could be 14 or 20. So only can go for old, sterile, post wall hags. Cuck white knight garbage. Anti-nature cucks pretend that a girl with big boobs isn't ready for fuсking...insane anti-nature bs and faggy feminism bs. She had a Iphone too, phones are for adults, kids are raised to be adults so I can't tell age anymore, not my fault, its this shitty society, cucked beyond belief, she had a toolbelt like an adult man so no idea if she was 14 or 20.

All is I know is she sent me to male hell. Here I am, a dominant male ubermensch, surrounded by obese landwhales, all looking at me, judging me, telling me I have to be some cuck. Its insane, a strong dominant male like me has to obey weaker beings and landwhales, its an inversion of Nature. I was sent to male hell. Cucked and thinking about those perfect boobs of hers I will never get to see. An ubermensch, cucked by retards and lesser beings. It's fuсking an insane shitshow. It's like I can't just have 1 on 1 with a female, and tell her hot she is, instead surrounded by subhuman whiteknights and landwhales, going to lecture me how its wrong for me to tell a woman she is sexy. And it reminds me of this:

Wouldn't be so bad if prostution was legal. But I have to hear retarded christcucks tell me prostitution is wrong...meanwhile christcucks have no problem allowing gay bathhouses for fags. Complete shitshow of garbage.

Speaking of fags, there was this masculine curry cel there, he was very masculine and kept staring at me like he was some gay man wanting my anus. Completely enraging. I am not even a homophobe, I don't mind some femboy or soyboy looking at me with lust. What I have a problem with is, masculine men, trying to dominate me with their eyes. Completely enraging. I am the ubermensch, I am the one who dominates, I refuse to be dominated by some masculine man fag. I wanted to pour water all over his head, but not allowed by the feminiѕt police.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: feminiѕt lands (my poor penis)

Post by lordoftheincels » May 10th, 2019, 8:52 pm

My dick and balls need love. All i want to do is worship a woman and lust for perfect boobs that I will never get to see. I am on my kneeeeees I am going crazy, I just want to bust a nut in a hot girl. What is so wrong with that? I worship the strength of the strong, life giving milk of the boobs, the strong, wide, childbearing hips of the woman.

All my idea is give 5 bux to girls for a handjob. Like a handjob lobby, what is wrong with that? no stds. all it is is men sitting in a lobby, girls pick a man. its a contest not to be the trucel of the lobby. Easy money, 5 bux for a 5 minute orgasm, liek 60 bux per hour. Why don't women want this? If I was a girl I would. Girls should love cock. Cock is the phallus, sign of strength. Girls should love cock and men should love the flatness, a sign of gaping hole that you need to put ur throbbin cock in.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 10th, 2019, 9:00 pm

Oh yeah one thing I forgot to mention. In the lobby there was this whiteknight numale cuck talking to the girls in the lobby. It was unbearable. They all had that american post-modern hipster voice that is even more annoying than a valley girl. It was so fake too. When I walked past his office, he gave me this death stare of pure hatred. feminiѕt numales are the worst.

Anyway, my whole day is ruined. I keep thinking about that hot girl with her hot, round, perfect juicy tits that I will never get to touch or see. I bet even if I was castrated I would still be so thirsty for her beautiful, perfectly round tits. This society is a complete dystopia for me. I hate this society.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 10th, 2019, 9:12 pm

FYI there was also a hot russian chick there. She seemed so happy and full of life. Unlike me, depressed, repressed, and full of despair. I longed to hold her breasts and put them close to mine. But alas, it can never be. Hitler was insane...Russian chicks are on-par with aryan chicks and he was crazy for hating russian chicks. Russian chicks are good and I want russian chicks!
Xero1101

Post by Xero1101 » May 11th, 2019, 5:42 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 9:12 pm
FYI there was also a hot russian chick there. She seemed so happy and full of life. Unlike me, depressed, repressed, and full of despair. I longed to hold her breasts and put them close to mine. But alas, it can never be. Hitler was insane...Russian chicks are on-par with aryan chicks and he was crazy for hating russian chicks. Russian chicks are good and I want russian chicks!
Yes I agree about Russian girls, same with Ukrainian and Polish girls too, Czech etc, extremely beautiful. Perfection. They tend to be more naturally feminine too in their behaviour and characteristics, at least compared to North American women. But it’s important not to forget that they’ll still reject you and any incel without thinking about it. Don’t even want to think about it to be honest it’s just too painful.