Interpreting females going for degenerates without bluepill

tremor
Staff Member

Interpreting females going for degenerates without bluepill

Post by tremor » May 10th, 2019, 10:59 am

Even on incel sites one can often observe people claiming that "girls go for degenerate men". Like rapists, abusers, narcississts enjoy popularity as if personality mattered.

I think it's possible and in fact pretty easy to interpret it without leaving the blackpill frame of reference. To do that, dark triad personality traits have to be linked to statusmaxing and acquiring wealth. It takes childish naivete to believe that these are attainable goals for those who don't exhibit dark triad personality traits. You don't get to the top if you're nice.

"Douchebags" may not necessarily be wealthy or of high social standing and still get girls if they are good-looking aka genetically superior and therefore potentially capable of ascending to the top with the right (dark triad) attitude and support of a faithful (roastie) partner. (See fighting success theory) Basically girls use the opportunity to get to a good place while there's little competition, though it can be risky and many females are risk-averse. Usually it's all about dark triad brutes of course, since females are still in the Stone Age mentality-wise, but intelligent "villains" can get lucky too if they look good enough and just aren't sufficiently manly men ogres.

As for criminals and active bullies, they already are involved in asserting their dominance and therefore looks-based benefit of the doubt may not necessarily apply and some of these people get laid even when they're ugly. Might makes right.
Drang nach Westen.
bcroger2

Re: Interpreting females going for degenerates without bluepill

Post by bcroger2 » May 10th, 2019, 1:48 pm

"Even on incel sites one can often observe people claiming that "girls go for degenerate men". Like rapists, abusers, narcississts enjoy popularity as if personality mattered. "

Not always, many women will just go for wealthy men. To many people online forget about $$$ when it comes to attracting bitches. All they care about is looks and money. Notice that there are few wealthy or good looking people on incel sites?
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 10th, 2019, 2:13 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 1:48 pm
"Even on incel sites one can often observe people claiming that "girls go for degenerate men". Like rapists, abusers, narcississts enjoy popularity as if personality mattered. "

Not always, many women will just go for wealthy men. To many people online forget about $$$ when it comes to attracting bitches. All they care about is looks and money. Notice that there are few wealthy or good looking people on incel sites?
Chadcels are just LARPing, but I do think rich lonely truecels are a thing. There aren't many truecels though and even fewer rich ones.
Drang nach Westen.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » May 10th, 2019, 9:36 pm

tremor wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 2:13 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 1:48 pm

Chadcels are just LARPing, but I do think rich lonely truecels are a thing. There aren't many truecels though and even fewer rich ones.
I don't think most older women want "bad" guys, they just want RICH guys. Only young, immature girls (under the age of 17) look for "bad buys." The older ones just want $$$ or Chad.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 10th, 2019, 9:38 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 9:36 pm
I don't think most older women want "bad" guys, they just want RICH guys. Only young, immature girls (under the age of 17) look for "bad buys." The older ones just want $$$ or Chad.
Tbh. Older ones need to ѕhit out quality spawn and find a provider ASAP. Biological clock is ticking.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 10th, 2019, 9:43 pm

The older a male or female gets, the worst quality spawn they produce. Discouraging teenage pregnancies, will result in lower quality DNA of a society. Let me ask you...when is the most horny? Teenage boys and girls are the most horny for each other. is this not natural? We are taught to turn a blind eye to Nature and desecrate it with pollution and factories, all in the name of some "society" which doesn't even exist.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
BrettyBoy

Post by BrettyBoy » May 24th, 2019, 9:02 pm

Most girls definitely are into pricks.
I have had no real life female attention in awhile but craving it badly.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 24th, 2019, 9:23 pm

BrettyBoy wrote:
May 24th, 2019, 9:02 pm
Most girls definitely are into pricks.
If personality matters that much, you should run prick game and report the results.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 24th, 2019, 9:58 pm

I think its the autism that gets in the way of any "game" incels try to run. Pricks and assholes succeed because they dont have aѕpergers and such.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 24th, 2019, 9:59 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 24th, 2019, 9:58 pm
I think its the autism that gets in the way of any "game" incels try to run. Pricks and assholes succeed because they dont have aѕpergers and such.
As a 3rdworldcel with no welfare state I perceive autism as forced meme tbh, I just don't get how this stuff works.
Drang nach Westen.