Chad ProJared

kaumak

Chad ProJared

Post by kaumak » May 10th, 2019, 5:04 am

I've been seen tweets like these all day. They mean well, but it really doesn't help. It just makes me feel worse. It makes me feel like such a fuсking failure that he did that and I can't even get one. I can't even do the one function of a human.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Chad ProJared

Post by tremor » May 10th, 2019, 7:56 am

Mogs me. Also there was no mention of what wymyn he convinced to marry (muh JBW), how he did that, how tall he is and if he looked like on the pic. Normans are notorious for lies and hypocrisy, it's the only field in which they can be pretty resourceful.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 10th, 2019, 1:01 pm

Spoiler alert: Jews always win. Jerry Seinfield is a litteral 4 out of 10 yet gets the hottest girls. Girls are attracted to toxic males. Also, the jewish nose is so hard and phallic that it turns them on subconsciously, it's like saying "I am an asshole who will stop at nothing to acquire materialistic resources for you", which lights up their vaginal pleasure centers.

Inb4 I get accused of being a nazi. As absurd it is, I've litterally been accused of being a nazi for saying stuff like this, so I have to put a disclaimer each time. I'm not a nazi and I don't agree with hitler doing a holocaust, or banning prostitutes. Ironically he banned prostitutes for German Aryans, but allowed Jews to have as many female German hookers as they please, jews always win, even when they lose.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
kaumak

Post by kaumak » May 10th, 2019, 1:15 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 1:01 pm
Spoiler alert: Jews always win. Jerry Seinfield is a litteral 4 out of 10 yet gets the hottest girls. Girls are attracted to toxic males. Also, the jewish nose is so hard and phallic that it turns them on subconsciously, it's like saying "I am an asshole who will stop at nothing to acquire materialistic resources for you", which lights up their vaginal pleasure centers.

Inb4 I get accused of being a nazi. As absurd it is, I've litterally been accused of being a nazi for saying stuff like this, so I have to put a disclaimer each time. I'm not a nazi and I don't agree with hitler doing a holocaust, or banning prostitutes. Ironically he banned prostitutes for German Aryans, but allowed Jews to have as many female German hookers as they please, jews always win, even when they lose.
More like money and fame. The woman he cheated with was cheating on her husband who was also a YouTuber.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » May 10th, 2019, 1:42 pm

How much does he earn? What is his occupation?