Femoid being nice to me... Help

Tales from around the globe
JetBlack
Newcomer

Femoid being nice to me... Help

Post by JetBlack » May 9th, 2019, 10:28 pm

A bit of background info: I've been chasing after girls my entire life but only came across the term incel recently (1-2month ago). I have had to move to schools due to family reasons (unrelated). I started at this school about 3 weeks ago, and ended up talking to this femoid who has just been super nice to me... She says hello every morning, she sat with me at lunch for the last week instead of with her friends and what's weird is that when I was rude to her (called her a dumb bitch) she seemed to like it... She invited me to go to the movies with her in a few days time but I'm skeptical, should I accept or is this just going to backfire?
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Femoid being nice to me... Help

Post by tremor » May 9th, 2019, 10:40 pm

It most likely is going to backfire, but you should go for it if you want. Volcel if you wouldn't.
Drang nach Westen.
SoThisIsMe

Post by SoThisIsMe » May 10th, 2019, 12:46 am

There is no harm in going for it, you should update us on how it went.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 10th, 2019, 12:43 pm

JetBlack wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 10:28 pm
A bit of background info: I've been chasing after girls my entire life but only came across the term incel recently (1-2month ago). I have had to move to schools due to family reasons (unrelated). I started at this school about 3 weeks ago, and ended up talking to this femoid who has just been super nice to me... She says hello every morning, she sat with me at lunch for the last week instead of with her friends and what's weird is that when I was rude to her (called her a dumb bitch) she seemed to like it... She invited me to go to the movies with her in a few days time but I'm skeptical, should I accept or is this just going to backfire?
One time a woman name-called me then tried to hit me in the nuts, I blocked her punch then hit her in the boob, she seemed to like me after, women are crazy. That ѕhit wouldn't fly nowadays though, I'd be called a monster for defending myself against being hit in the nuts, which is a lot worse than in the boob. Males are always guilty, even if innocent. Also, friendly reminder that realmen never hit a woman, only femboys and soyboys. Realmen walk away, even if the woman is a monster who hit them first, because thats what Christ would do, and its manly to have a loving, man on man relationship with Christ.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.