Honkpill thread

Can the honkpilled approach replace the blackpilled in the incelosphere?

I'm not an incel/on the fence.
No votes
I'm not honkpilled, but it may work.
25%
I'm not honkpilled, it won't work.
No votes
I'm honkpilled, but it won't work
50%
I'm honkpilled, it may work.
25%

Total votes: 4
tremor
Staff Member

Honkpill thread

Post by tremor » May 9th, 2019, 8:54 pm

Honkpill is a relatively new pattern of coping with harsh reality of life. It has been around for quite awhile, but seems to be out of this forum's information field.
It's only different from the blackpill on one thing: the joke which the modern world is becomes an object of derision not for the purpose of venting anger, but for the sake of having fun and entertaining oneself. It's more about relaxation, rather than tension.
The message is that though it's over and the humankind is going down, we need not to worry about it, since outcasts such as ourselves have never really belonged there and, even though incels do suffer from the upcoming downfall, we all are going together.

That's the way I got the concept, at least. Maybe it's not exactly orthodox, but this interpretation resonates with my own outlook on coping. I seldom actually have fun, but I have a preference for cheerful music and, to be frank, I rejoice at normans' trouble times even if they are my concern too. Not sure if this attitude is a complete substitute to the one prevailing, but it could IMO be a good supplement. What do you frens think? (See the poll)
Drang nach Westen.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Re: Honkpill thread

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 10th, 2019, 9:15 am

HONK HONK

it may work. Like you said, we never really belonged anywhere anyway, so why not let amusement overtake the grief and despair
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 10th, 2019, 10:05 am

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 9:15 am
HONK HONK

it may work. Like you said, we never really belonged anywhere anyway, so why not let amusement overtake the grief and despair
The important thing is to not exclude perpetual conflict with normtards from the discourse, otherwise it will turn into a typical softening which results in cuckoldry. Honkpill does include this element of anti-NPC rebellion, just like the blackpill so I thought it could be a good thing. Unlike the whitepill.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 10th, 2019, 12:58 pm

What is the whitepill?
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 10th, 2019, 1:03 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 12:58 pm
What is the whitepill?
It's about returning to the matrix. "Relationship isn't big deal bro, look for new solutions without violence and hate bro, just lbe content with living as a lonely subhuman and be grateful br0000000000".
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 10th, 2019, 1:05 pm

tremor wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 1:03 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 12:58 pm
What is the whitepill?
It's about returning to the matrix. "Relationship isn't big deal bro, look for new solutions without violence and hate bro, just lbe content with living as a lonely subhuman and be grateful br0000000000".
Lol.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 10th, 2019, 1:05 pm

I don't even get how exactly this is different from the bluepill tbh. It has been promoted as a cureall and a must-have knowhow for a while though
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 10th, 2019, 1:06 pm

tremor wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 1:05 pm
I don't even get how exactly this is different from the bluepill tbh. It has been promoted as a cureall and a must-have knowhow for a while though
Blue pill offers hope, be positive and you will be loved. Whitepill says be positive and noone will love you, its the same as black pill except saying to be positive.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 10th, 2019, 1:14 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 1:06 pm
Blue pill offers hope, be positive and you will be loved. Whitepill says be positive and noone will love you, its the same as black pill except saying to be positive.
"I'm a virgin but at least I'm not y'all".
Drang nach Westen.