Screw Society (first post)

SexDemon
Newcomer

Screw Society (first post)

Post by SexDemon » May 9th, 2019, 5:06 pm

So, I grew up in America. This was a place where celebrities were a big deal. Everyone wanted to become the next Chris Pratt because he was wealthy and well off. I wanted to become a celebrity too. However, unlike everyone else I wanted to become a celebrity because I thought celebrity were respected because of their looks. Only the good looking celebrities were accepted into movies because they were pretty. This lead to an obsession about looks. I was resentful of myself for not being good enough. I thought I couldn't get a girlfriend because I was ugly. It was later did I learn that I couldn't get a girlfriend because of my social skills. Thanks to what my society taught me I thought I was missing out on my looks. Bottom line. fuck society for making us think social skills doesn't matter when it comes to getting girls.
BrettyBoy

Re: Screw Society (first post)

Post by BrettyBoy » May 9th, 2019, 5:55 pm

Social skills do matter since it’s needed to approach girls if none approach you but looks also matter too in this lookism society.
I have had no real life female attention in awhile but craving it badly.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 9th, 2019, 7:08 pm

They BOTH matter to a degree... However, a GIGACHAD really doesnt NEED the social skills cause girls go AFTER him regardless
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 9th, 2019, 7:10 pm

SexDemon wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 5:06 pm
So, I grew up in America. This was a place where celebrities were a big deal. Everyone wanted to become the next Chris Pratt because he was wealthy and well off. I wanted to become a celebrity too. However, unlike everyone else I wanted to become a celebrity because I thought celebrity were respected because of their looks. Only the good looking celebrities were accepted into movies because they were pretty. This lead to an obsession about looks. I was resentful of myself for not being good enough. I thought I couldn't get a girlfriend because I was ugly. It was later did I learn that I couldn't get a girlfriend because of my social skills. Thanks to what my society taught me I thought I was missing out on my looks. Bottom line. fuck society for making us think social skills doesn't matter when it comes to getting girls.
How much sex have you gotten so far, demon?
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 9th, 2019, 8:35 pm

Social skills are necessary to do business with people and, ideally, socialcirclemax. Anyway, even a truecel might need to develop those to moneymax properly for copes.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 10th, 2019, 12:39 am

BrettyBoy wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 5:55 pm
Social skills do matter since it’s needed to approach girls if none approach you but looks also matter too in this lookism society.
Just to clarify, the demon has admitted he's gotten zero sex, so his advice about personality maxxing is useless.
SexDemon
Newcomer

Post by SexDemon » May 10th, 2019, 1:27 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 12:39 am
BrettyBoy wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 5:55 pm
Just to clarify, the demon has admitted he's gotten zero sex, so his advice about personality maxxing is useless.
I didn't give any advice. I was just recounting my life story with girls and how I hate society for all the ѕhit that they taught me. Also I have really bad social skills so I think it makes sense that I am an incel.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 10th, 2019, 1:32 am

THeres PLENTY of males who are incels who either havent realized it yet, or are in denial! happens more often then folks realize.... Much of my early life my mother accused me of being gay, cause she literally NEVER saw me with girls, and I only had one friend, a male gigachad..
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 10th, 2019, 2:18 am

My uncle said anyone who hasn't had a girlfriend by 18 is utterly gay. Utter nonsense.
SexDemon
Newcomer

Post by SexDemon » May 10th, 2019, 2:44 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 2:18 am
My uncle said anyone who hasn't had a girlfriend by 18 is utterly gay. Utter nonsense.
No offence, but your uncle sounds like an asshole. I didn't have a girlfriend by 18 but I wasn't gay.