Why would she want that/ my crush is a virgin girl

Tales from around the globe
Loner1wolf
Newcomer

Why would she want that/ my crush is a virgin girl

Post by Loner1wolf » May 9th, 2019, 1:53 pm

I started working out at a gym and met the sweetest and most beautiful girl I ever seen who works there. She’s a Afro Latina college student. I’m not usually attracted to black girls, but I feel like her being mix helps with her looks. She’s pretty short and light skin petite, but that good petite where she still has a round bubble butt and beautiful breast. They are definitely big enough for a handful. Honestly her face is gorgeous she doesn’t have those harsh African features which I think helps her more. She is also 22 but can pass as 15. She’s very kind and really smart and cool. She’s into comics, games, read books, watches anime and overall perfect in the personality department. Until today. I was listening to her talk to one of her coworkers and found out she was a virgin still. How many hot 22 year old Afro Latinas have you met that are still virgins? None right? Most lose it by 13 and white lose it by 16. Just the thought of her little squirming body telling me I’m hurting her and yet I feel so good to her was driving me crazy the second she said she was still pure. She’s absolutely perfect at this point right? Wrong. This is my problem though. She then said she might as well lose it to a girl that way she knows she’ll be pleased properly. Imagine wasting something as precious as that. To a rubber plastic object shaped like a penis. It honestly angers me. I’m here suffering and wanting to give her the chance to properly lose it to a real man and instead she says that disgusting feminiѕt view point. Sex is for male pleasure the fact that she’s capable of feeling pleasure should be good enough for her and she will once she’s broken into a few times. Ik it’s usually the third, but like I said she’s a small girl. I seen the outline of her 😻 when she was working out one time after work and I can tell she’s small there too. even the worlds smallest d*ck won’t fit in there. I just don’t understand why she would want that. Ik she’s attracted to men and I see the way men(and even women :evil: ) throw themselves at her and yet she does not bat an eye at the men. Does she really want her first time with a woman? It’s a waste if you ask me. Ik if she would give a man a chance she would see how flawed her way of thinking is. I want to be that guy at that. I’m an attractive fit 24 year old white guy, decent job, blond hair, blue eyes. Worst thing about me is I’m a little awkward and Ik I’ll treat her well and even be gentle the first few times we have sex. Plus she’s not ghetto and light skin so I’m pretty sure my friends and family won’t have a problem with her race and if they do she’ll be so clingey with me that she can be my own white mans wh*re even after I marry a white girl. I’m going to try to get her and teach her how a man is better and get rid of those feminiѕt views she has. Even if she denies my romantic intentions I figure she’ll end up being friends with me at least and possibly have one drunken night that blossoms into our relationship. The hard part would be making sure she stays clean for me and to get her to notice my male physique as superior than a woman’s. If anyone has any advice for me to get my dream girl. I would really appreciate it and might give updates on our relationship.
Cthulhu
Newcomer

Re: Why would she want that/ my crush is a virgin girl

Post by Cthulhu » May 9th, 2019, 5:53 pm

I mean if you're as attractive and fit as you say you are I don't see a problem. This is an Incel website so I would understand if you were an incel and wanted advice (even though it wouldn't help if you were incel) but you seem like a Chadlite from the description you made of yourself. Just approach her and see the results, if you're Chad/Chadlite you would be able to get her no problem.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 9th, 2019, 7:23 pm

Im actually NOT surprised.. I think the lesbian population is a LOT higher then they say it is! Its totally WRONG and fucked up, I agree... In Portland MOST of the girls are lesbians I think... its rough man...
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 10th, 2019, 12:52 pm

Spoiler alert, women always win. Women don't care about male feelings and most women are bi. She will accept your cock, but only if you are rich or chad. You can fantasize about her caring about your feelings, but she never will.

Also, its a myth that only males experience sexual pleasure, fact that women are capable of having orgasms 10x better than men and full body orgasms, men can't, males can't win.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 12th, 2019, 7:27 am

she's prob not a virgin. Prob just playing the innocent card so that Chad can overhear her and pound her good-girl pusѕy with his bad-boy thundercock
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Loner1wolf
Newcomer

Post by Loner1wolf » May 18th, 2019, 12:58 pm

WelcomeToMyDNA wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 7:27 am
she's prob not a virgin. Prob just playing the innocent card so that Chad can overhear her and pound her good-girl pusѕy with his bad-boy thundercock
I wondered the same thing, but it was the late night shift and barely anyone was there. Shamefully the only reason I heard her say that is because I was hiding on the side.
Loner1wolf
Newcomer

Post by Loner1wolf » May 18th, 2019, 1:01 pm

Lordgoro wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 7:23 pm
Im actually NOT surprised.. I think the lesbian population is a LOT higher then they say it is! Its totally WRONG and fucked up, I agree... In Portland MOST of the girls are lesbians I think... its rough man...
It is! And I don’t understand why. I honestly think they do it on purpose.
Loner1wolf
Newcomer

Post by Loner1wolf » May 18th, 2019, 1:15 pm

Update~

Since the post. I made some efforts to show her I’m interested and she just smiles or laughs as a response. It’s honestly pissing me off at this point. The only enjoyable thing that happened was I caught her in the elevator(the gym has three floors) and it was packed. As she squeezed by her ass rubbed against my dick. It felt so perfect and I wanted her to stay so bad, but this fuсking cucked Tyrone goes in and tells her to take his space and she actually talks to him and laughs all the way down. So is it a race thing now? I understand she’s mix but why would she so easily connect with him and in front of me at that. I think I’m going to just be upfront and ask her out.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 18th, 2019, 2:57 pm

Mixed girls hate ethnicels, mixed men, or anyone who isn't either pure white or black race.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
notheregoaway

Post by notheregoaway » May 18th, 2019, 4:49 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 18th, 2019, 2:57 pm
Mixed girls hate ethnicels, mixed men, or anyone who isn't either pure white or black race.
I find this to be true. I look mixed and mixed women can't fuсking stand me
Not here; go away! :?