fuсking Hurt

xxlilbilly169xx
Newcomer

fuсking Hurt

Post by xxlilbilly169xx » May 9th, 2019, 4:22 am

Hello there, it's time. My life is still losing intrinsic value, and no body gives a ѕhit. No female normies with "depression" want to help me out. No males either. I'm a sinking ship. I'm hopeless. Females don't care for me because I'm not 6'0", I don't have rich parents, I don't have charisma, and I'm too mentally checked to improve my "disgusting actions". Honestly, people are unfair with how they treat more attractive folk. If it's a pretty female, white knights come valiantly sword in hand, preparing to slay no pusѕy, but if it's an ugly maiden, she's on her own. If it's a handsome man, he can fuck around all he wants, because he is funny, but if an ugly boy, he's annoying and retarded. I can't take being alive, and I can't take going to school. I want to (ctrl-alt-delete). My life is lacking in purpose, and the fact is no "chads", "stacies", or "virgins" care. No one gives a fuck. Everyone is lying all the time. "I pay child support."-Dad, "We care for your safety."-School, "You're weird."-Femoid. Maybe the last one has a thread of truth. I was born wrong, and I was born weird. There is nothing "special", "unique", "trendy", or "cool" about being weird. All it means is low grades, no sex, and high suicide rates. I wish I was different, I wish I could ѕhit out a 4.0 gpa, I wish I could have a girlfriend, I wish I was respected by someone, I wish I had confidence, I wish I was tall, I wish I didn't have the fuсking odds against me, but no. This is life, and I shouldn't even try anymore. I don't give a ѕhit.
“The splendid thing
about falling apart
silently...
is that
you can start over
as many times
as you like.”
tremor
Staff Member

Re: fuсking Hurt

Post by tremor » May 9th, 2019, 9:06 am

To cheer you up, I'd say that your life can't be losing value because it didn't have any in the first place. Only females' and Chads' lives matter.
Drang nach Westen.
xxlilbilly169xx
Newcomer

Re: fuсking Hurt

Post by xxlilbilly169xx » May 9th, 2019, 8:38 pm

tremor wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 9:06 am
To cheer you up, I'd say that your life can't be losing value because it didn't have any in the first place. Only females' and Chads' lives matter.
You're not wrong.
“The splendid thing
about falling apart
silently...
is that
you can start over
as many times
as you like.”