Would you like to be happy?

Constructive opposition
Insight
Newcomer

Would you like to be happy?

Post by Insight » May 9th, 2019, 1:39 am

Lot of people on here seem pretty miserable. I work at a company that helps people with that sort of thing. We provide counselling and life-coaching services. If you would like to change your life for the better, or just get a girlfriend, we can probably help.

Rates are low, and you can try for a week before paying anything. No accounts or anything of that sort required. Just flick me a message, and we get started.

Hit me up and let's figure out how to improve your life.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Would you like to be happy?

Post by lordoftheincels » May 9th, 2019, 1:58 am

Only thing would make me happy is a girlfriend. I would probably be classified as a soyboy, but I am not excited for Switch or the new Zelda game, sadly. I believe the men excited for the new Zelda are numales, incorreclty classified as soyboys. I think soyboys are more emo-ish, numales are more like Switch cucks.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
Insight
Newcomer

Post by Insight » May 9th, 2019, 2:44 am

Okay well I'm not too worried about your feelings towards the new Zelda game. If you want help with the girlfriend thing though, let me know.
SoThisIsMe

Post by SoThisIsMe » May 9th, 2019, 2:53 am

Insight wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 2:44 am
Okay well I'm not too worried about your feelings towards the new Zelda game. If you want help with the girlfriend thing though, let me know.
So what you want to do is give these guys a "free trial" and then ask them to pay up for "help". These types of services tend to scam people who are in desperate need of support, not your fake ѕhit. Can you please not take advantage of people, and not make things worse, thanks.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 9th, 2019, 2:58 am

hehe, a "dating service" on an incel site? Unless youve got CUTE girls hiding in your storage room somewhere, willing to sleep with incel types, id peddle your "services" somewhere else BUB
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
love

Post by love » May 9th, 2019, 3:18 am

Insight wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 1:39 am
Lot of people on here seem pretty miserable. I work at a company that helps people with that sort of thing. We provide counselling and life-coaching services. If you would like to change your life for the better, or just get a girlfriend, we can probably help.

Rates are low, and you can try for a week before paying anything. No accounts or anything of that sort required. Just flick me a message, and we get started.

What are these counsellors qualifications? Are you providing tax credit receipts from registered psychotherapists or social workers?
Surprise, I am a girl!
SoThisIsMe

Post by SoThisIsMe » May 9th, 2019, 4:01 am

love wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 3:18 am
Insight wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 1:39 am

What are these counsellors qualifications? Are you providing tax credit receipts from registered psychotherapists or social workers?
He can't answer any of them questions cos he is a scammer. He is trying to take advantage of desperate people because he is a ѕhit bag. He is the type of person to call up an old person and say "my system says you have gotten a virus" and then proceed to steal money from the elderly.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 9th, 2019, 4:15 am

What we are presented with here, is a paradox. If he gives us a girlfriend within 1 week, we don't pay him and he gets nothing. But if he doesn't give us a girlfriend in 1 week, we pay him, and we get nothing. Paradox.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
Insight
Newcomer

Post by Insight » May 9th, 2019, 4:24 am

I don't run a dating site, or a scam. I don't think I'm a ѕhit bag and I certainly don't take any money from the elderly.

Happy to answer any of your questions.

What I want to offer by way of a free trial is a week in which we figure out what the most effective way to improve your situation is and then come up with a plan to do so. Then, if you want some help executing that plan, you can pay on a weekly basis for that help. I understand that most things that seem too good to be true usually are, but I'm not looking to scam, swindle, flim-flam or otherwise shark you. What I am looking to do is provide you a service and be paid for it. It's not exactly altruistic, but it is honest.

We mostly run a combination of philosophical counselling and "life-coaching" (inverted commas because the term tends to conjure up images of Tony Robbins-esque characters shouting slogans at people and I'd like to avoid that particular association). Which means we don't employ any psychotherapists, psychologists, or social workers. I should also point out that our services aren't suitable for dealing with mental illnesses and if you suffer from a serious mental illness I recommend seeing a clinical psychologist or some other registered psychiatric professional and not some guy you found online, even if he is well-intentioned.

Happy to provide invoices and receipts, but as we don't provide mental health services so much as life-improvement services, you will have a hard time getting any kind of tax credit for it.

(P.S no cute girls in a storage unit either I'm afraid)
Insight
Newcomer

Post by Insight » May 9th, 2019, 4:33 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 4:15 am
What we are presented with here, is a paradox. If he gives us a girlfriend within 1 week, we don't pay him and he gets nothing. But if he doesn't give us a girlfriend in 1 week, we pay him, and we get nothing. Paradox.
Heh. Your paradox is built on faulty premises. If I helped you find a girlfriend in a week I wouldn't get nothing, I would get a very satisfied customer and likely valuable word-of-mouth advertising. If I didn't, you wouldn't get nothing. I can be of some help in improving your life within a week, and more each week beyond. But if you aren't happy with the service provided for a given week, you don't need to pay.

Essentially, we are a small business looking for work. If you are looking for the "catch" it is that getting people to take a chance on an unknown quantity is difficult and we are offering good deals to offset that. I will never ask you for your credit card or bank account details or to send money somewhere dubious or for a "good faith payment" or any of that other nonsense. I'm just looking for more business.