Setting your standard too high..

Constructive opposition
AlwaysHappy
Newcomer

Setting your standard too high..

Post by AlwaysHappy » May 8th, 2019, 8:05 pm

So, I have seen a lot of people going for others that are way out of their league, getting hurt and blaming the other person. These other people are usually way out of the persons "standards", for example it's like someone who's a 2/10 going for an 8/10..

Now that I have a small explanation, here's my point. Why not go for people in your range. Who cares if they are deemed 'ugly' or whatever? Or is it purely a look thing?

I'm trying to understand why people are so negative on themselves and others who reject them. Being in a long term relationship myself, it was my girlfriend who showed me what an incel was and I've never understood their view points. I'm not against you, I'm just curious to somethings.
Just curious to the ways of incels..
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Setting your standard too high..

Post by tremor » May 8th, 2019, 8:20 pm

Just l0wer y0ur standards br000000000.

Also viewtopic.php?f=13&t=838.
Drang nach Westen.
AlwaysHappy
Newcomer

Post by AlwaysHappy » May 8th, 2019, 8:48 pm

tremor wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 8:20 pm
Just l0wer y0ur standards br000000000.

Also viewtopic.php?f=13&t=838.
Ahh, I see. But why the 0s? Kinda childish response..
Just curious to the ways of incels..
AfricanCel

Post by AfricanCel » May 8th, 2019, 9:23 pm

AlwaysHappy wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 8:05 pm
So, I have seen a lot of people going for others that are way out of their league, getting hurt and blaming the other person. These other people are usually way out of the persons "standards", for example it's like someone who's a 2/10 going for an 8/10..

Now that I have a small explanation, here's my point. Why not go for people in your range. Who cares if they are deemed 'ugly' or whatever? Or is it purely a look thing?

I'm trying to understand why people are so negative on themselves and others who reject them. Being in a long term relationship myself, it was my girlfriend who showed me what an incel was and I've never understood their view points. I'm not against you, I'm just curious to somethings.
I've lowered my standards to the point where I ask out obese women and am a skinny guy. Your advice of lowering your standards doesn't change a single thing because I've already tried that.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 8th, 2019, 9:43 pm

AfricanCel wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 9:23 pm
AlwaysHappy wrote:

I've lowered my standards to the point where I ask out obese women and am a skinny guy. Your advice of lowering your standards doesn't change a single thing because I've already tried that.
Haha, this is funny.. A guy can ONLY "lower his standards" so low... For example, I DONT want a MODEL type at all.. Average and cute is JUST FINE!! MY ONLY real standard is age(no grandmas please), no wrinkles, and SLIM!! Thats pretty much the ONLY standards I have.. ANY LOWER and cant even get HARD!! So what would be the point?
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
AfricanCel

Post by AfricanCel » May 9th, 2019, 12:43 am

Lordgoro wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 9:43 pm
AfricanCel wrote:
AlwaysHappy wrote:

Haha, this is funny.. A guy can ONLY "lower his standards" so low... For example, I DONT want a MODEL type at all.. Average and cute is JUST FINE!! MY ONLY real standard is age(no grandmas please), no wrinkles, and SLIM!! Thats pretty much the ONLY standards I have.. ANY LOWER and cant even get HARD!! So what would be the point?
:lol: :lol: They might as well tell us to go for a disabled woman
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 9th, 2019, 1:04 am

AfricanCel wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 12:43 am
Lordgoro wrote:
AfricanCel wrote:

I'd go for a disabled girl, unless she was buttugly or landwhale. Don't be a bigot.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
AfricanCel

Post by AfricanCel » May 9th, 2019, 1:12 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 1:04 am
AfricanCel wrote:
Lordgoro wrote:

I'd go for a disabled girl, unless she was buttugly or landwhale. Don't be a bigot.
:lol: :lol: You wouldn't mind having to brush her teeth for her, wipe her, shower her, feed her, take her to doctors appointments?, it's a lifetime commitment. I'd say the only time this is appropriate to do is when your partner got into an accident that made them disable and you decided to take care of them or if it's your family member. But if you had the option to date a disable person or a non disabled person, why would you choose a disabled person and take on that huge responsibility? I've taken care of disabled people before, and trust me, your sacrificing most of your time for them.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 9th, 2019, 1:15 am

AfricanCel wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 1:12 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
AfricanCel wrote:

:lol: :lol: You wouldn't mind having to brush her teeth for her, wipe her, shower her, feed her, take her to doctors appointments, it's a lifetime commitment. I'd say the only time this is appropriate to do is when your partner got into an accident that made them disable and you decided to take care of them or if it's your family member. But if you had the option to date a disable person or a non disabled person, why would you choose a disabled person and take on that huge responsibility? I've taken care of disabled people before, and trust me, your sacrificing most of your time for them.
There are different types of disabilities, I wasn't referring to any that were that extreme.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
love

Post by love » May 9th, 2019, 1:19 am

AfricanCel wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 1:12 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
AfricanCel wrote:

:lol: :lol: You wouldn't mind having to brush her teeth for her, wipe her, shower her, feed her, take her to doctors appointments?, it's a lifetime commitment. I'd say the only time this is appropriate to do is when your partner got into an accident that made them disable and you decided to take care of them or if it's your family member. But if you had the option to date a disable person or a non disabled person, why would you choose a disabled person and take on that huge responsibility? I've taken care of disabled people before, and trust me, your sacrificing most of your time for them.
I’ve done this. showered him, shaved him, washed his hair, dressed him, changed him, brushed his hair and teeth, helped him walk and fed him. It’s called love.
Surprise, I am a girl!