Don't trust women

kaumak

Don't trust women

Post by kaumak » May 8th, 2019, 2:09 am

Why are so many of them like this? This man's life was ruined. He lost his job, wife, and reputation because of this. Genuinely sickening.
Attachments
women 2.jpg
women 2.jpg (64.56 KiB) Viewed 380 times
women 1.jpg
women 1.jpg (91.08 KiB) Viewed 380 times
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Don't trust women

Post by lordoftheincels » May 8th, 2019, 2:10 am

Repost this in the bluepill section. I want to hear the bluepillers try to explain this away.

Interesting that his wife didn't get back with him, even after he was declared innocent, and neither did his employer. Broken garbage world.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » May 8th, 2019, 2:33 am

Women are sub-human.
ThePurifier
Newcomer

Post by ThePurifier » May 8th, 2019, 2:41 am

This is why we have to rise up one day and put an end to this oppressive, feminiѕt society. We need a revolution and take back the control that we once had. Remember, women used to need us to survive back in the old days. They needed us men to be the breadwinners. Now, they work and they don't need us so they think that they can be more selective and reject us. We give women an inch and they take a mile. This whole "me too" movement is a joke. It's just another way to throw us men under the bus. As men, we have become too weak and women walk all over us. We have to be strong otherwise nothing will change. Why do we have to suffer as incels when other less-deserving men get to have what we want? It's an injustice.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 8th, 2019, 7:16 am

Inb4 not all rape accusations are like that sweaty.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 8th, 2019, 5:11 pm

ThePurifier wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 2:41 am
This is why we have to rise up one day and put an end to this oppressive, feminiѕt society. We need a revolution and take back the control that we once had. Remember, women used to need us to survive back in the old days. They needed us men to be the breadwinners. Now, they work and they don't need us so they think that they can be more selective and reject us. We give women an inch and they take a mile. This whole "me too" movement is a joke. It's just another way to throw us men under the bus. As men, we have become too weak and women walk all over us. We have to be strong otherwise nothing will change. Why do we have to suffer as incels when other less-deserving men get to have what we want? It's an injustice.
"Muh Revolution" as wage cuck to work in factory as slave or overseas as soldier, to betabux a female.

I vote for scientific revolution where guys can get plastic surgery to look more attractive, and or changing female sexual attitudes to make the more interested in cock.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 8th, 2019, 5:16 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 5:11 pm
"Muh Revolution" as wage cuck to work in factory as slave or overseas as soldier, to betabux a female.
We need to expropriate the means of reproduction.
I vote for scientific revolution where guys can get plastic surgery to look more attractive, and or changing female sexual attitudes to make the more interested in cock.
No surgery for your subhuman genes (yet). Also you can inject females T to increase sex drive, but they'll become even more manly. Can't win short-term, but one day it all may work.
Drang nach Westen.
ThePurifier
Newcomer

Post by ThePurifier » May 9th, 2019, 10:42 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 5:11 pm
ThePurifier wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 2:41 am

The problem is women. They are attracted to degenerate, brutish men. Their minds haven't fully evolved. This isn't the Stone Age. They all have some sort of mental disorder.

And yes, we need a revolution. If we sit and do nothing, things will always be this way and if not, get worse. You shouldn't accept your fate as an incel. You should use it as motivation.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 10th, 2019, 1:56 am

I was simply saying, that you first say males need to take back control, then say by working and giving the betabux to females, was funny is all.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 10th, 2019, 5:43 am

Yasss queen! Female Empowerment! #metoo
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down