I want to escape inceldom again.

BrettyBoy

I want to escape inceldom again.

Post by BrettyBoy » May 6th, 2019, 4:01 am

I just want to escape inceldom in real life one last time like I did years back. No girl has touched me in so long in real life except for my mom’s friend who kissed me on the cheek last year but I think that was only in a friendly way considering the fact she has a boyfriend so I doubt the kiss on the cheek was more than friendly. Female standards have gotten so high now so escaping inceldom again requires so much luck now. Society is so unfair. Only girls online find me attractive these days but none in real life. I live in a small town and while I do love my town but just not so pleased with the girls there since their standards are so damn sky high and that in the mix with a small town doesn’t help at all. Seems escaping inceldom is too much to ask for most females.
I have had no real life female attention in awhile but craving it badly.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: I want to escape inceldom again.

Post by tremor » May 6th, 2019, 8:59 am

Tbh some of them really are pretty indulgent and sometimes seemingly interested online, because they don't get to see us. But of course soy cucks gonna soy cuck and spam personality forced meme.
Spoiler.
Actually it's either the chadspectation I've mentioned (they think you're Chad IRL if you have a "good personality" online) or plain virtue-signaling. Incels can't win.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 6th, 2019, 2:30 pm

BrettyBoy wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 4:01 am
I just want to escape inceldom in real life one last time like I did years back. No girl has touched me in so long in real life except for my mom’s friend who kissed me on the cheek last year but I think that was only in a friendly way considering the fact she has a boyfriend so I doubt the kiss on the cheek was more than friendly. Female standards have gotten so high now so escaping inceldom again requires so much luck now. Society is so unfair. Only girls online find me attractive these days but none in real life. I live in a small town and while I do love my town but just not so pleased with the girls there since their standards are so damn sky high and that in the mix with a small town doesn’t help at all. Seems escaping inceldom is too much to ask for most females.
Save up bux, go to vegas.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
BrettyBoy

Post by BrettyBoy » May 6th, 2019, 2:58 pm

I hope I get to visit Japan or India one day.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 6th, 2019, 3:00 pm

BrettyBoy wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 2:58 pm
Japanese girls seem to love whites more than their own race, they are severely incel over there. Maybe in japan you will finally get laid. Also, Hitler, right before he lost the war, said Japanese are superior to Germans in many ways, and he apologized for making fun of India and then said they were legit Aryans.

Also, disclaimer, I am not a Nazi, in this day and age anyone who says the word Hitler is assumed to be a Nazi, I'm not a Nazi I just wanted to illustrate the human condition of how even the biggest racists can look down on aspects of their own race. We are all human, except for some subhumans of the third-world. Calling third-worlders subhuman doesn't make me a Nazi either, fyi. Free country if you want to move to a third-world, never said I wanted to bring the third-world here. Also, not all third-worlders are subhuman. Jackie Chan is an example of a good and noble Chinaman.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 6th, 2019, 3:24 pm

FYI, Jews own las vegas, jews legalized prostution there, please donate your money to jews because jews need your money the most. I'm "serious", apparently there are jews in poverty in israel.

One of the reason I am not a Nazi, besides the fact that I believe not all jews are evil, is because Hitler banned prostitutes. Hitler was 1/4th rothschild jew so this was to be expected. I refuse to work for a man who bans hookers from me. Banning hookers is the leading cause of faggotry, 1/4th of the SS was gay, real news. Hitler looked the other way, Himmler was a bigot of gays. Himmler wanted to legalize hookers, because he knew banning hookers led to the gay. Personally, I am not a bigot like Himmler, I don't hate gays, I do hate that gays get to have legal bathhouses but gynocentrics get nothing. I do believe the rational solution is, inventing a pill to delete traumatizing gay pοrn from the brain, as well as other unsavory memories.

Ironically, Hitler gave the jews in camps access to German female hookers, which is actually better than the forced homosexuality male prisoners of the USA have to endure. So jews in Germany got hookers, Aryans didn't, sounds about right. Jews always win, might as well just fork over the money and go to vegas. Hitler was also a vegetarian, who did animal rights, his original plan was to send Jews to Africa, he was a humane person at one point in time, then the doctors started giving him hard drugs, the hard drugs warped his mind and turned him into a school shooter type. FYI I don't believe the opiod crisis is real, I don't think all opiods are bad tbhtbh, I think the meth hitler did is to blame more than the opium. Hitler gave hard drugs to nazis to give them a higher kd ratio, tbhtbh.
Spoiler.
There is a TV show of Breaking Bad that has Nazis, givin' meth to the society. I don't believe it was morally right that Heisenberg betrayed and murdered his Nazi Aryan brethren. Heisenberg was a school shooter no better than Hitler. FYI the Nazis killed Hank who was an asshole who deserved to die imo. And yes the Nazis did behave as Jews and cucked Heisenberg and took the majority of profits, following the book of Feringi acquisition. And the nazis did wrong by making Pinkman their slave, but two wrongs don't make a right. They deserved 1 year of prison for it, mass murdering them was a bit much imo. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Hank had a kd ratio of zero and failed to clutch imo, broken unbalnced gameplay pay to win garbage obv, and Heisenberg was a griefer imo.

Also, inb4 sjtards call me a Nazi for discussing a fictional tv show.
meme: https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/ori ... erbook.JPG
BrettyBoy

Post by BrettyBoy » May 6th, 2019, 7:21 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 3:00 pm
BrettyBoy wrote:
Japanese girls seem to love whites more than their own race, they are severely incel over there. Maybe in japan you will finally get laid. Also, Hitler, right before he lost the war, said Japanese are superior to Germans in many ways, and he apologized for making fun of India and then said they were legit Aryans.

Also, disclaimer, I am not a Nazi, in this day and age anyone who says the word Hitler is assumed to be a Nazi, I'm not a Nazi I just wanted to illustrate the human condition of how even the biggest racists can look down on aspects of their own race. We are all human, except for some subhumans of the third-world. Calling third-worlders subhuman doesn't make me a Nazi either, fyi. Free country if you want to move to a third-world, never said I wanted to bring the third-world here. Also, not all third-worlders are subhuman. Jackie Chan is an example of a good and noble Chinaman.
I’m white and from England
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 6th, 2019, 7:32 pm

BrettyBoy wrote:
I suspect that Japan is too overdeveloped to run JBW game. India is white-worshipping and less wealthy.
Drang nach Westen.
BrettyBoy

Post by BrettyBoy » May 7th, 2019, 4:31 am

tremor wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 7:32 pm
BrettyBoy wrote:
I suspect that Japan is too overdeveloped to run JBW game. India is white-worshipping and less wealthy.
It would be worth a try still I guess, if I ever did get the chance to visit any of them countries.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 7th, 2019, 5:28 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 2:30 pm
BrettyBoy wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 4:01 am
Save up bux, go to vegas.
Gotta LOVE Hookerbots!!
futurama__pentiumhouse_by_strannichel-d92nrvk.png
futurama__pentiumhouse_by_strannichel-d92nrvk.png (111.49 KiB) Viewed 226 times
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!