Frustrated

Constructive opposition
SoThisIsMe

Frustrated

Post by SoThisIsMe » May 5th, 2019, 8:21 pm

I have put this on the right topic this time, sorry for the mistake. Not going to put this in general again haha.

I know I am not a technically a "truecel" but I still feel like I can relate. My friend has recommended this site due to my current situation.

I have broken up with my GF of 2 years about 6-7 months ago, at the time I though it was the right decision to make because I thought she was not the right person for me. After that I managed to get a few dates here and there and it never really took off, I am not sure on what to do because it never seems to go past the third date. I am now started to regret breaking up with my girlfriend and don't really know how to keep a date for a long period of time. It either seems like i get board or that she gets board and don't know how to find the right person.

Any advice would be appreciated.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Frustrated

Post by tremor » May 5th, 2019, 10:27 pm

can't find le right person
>muh personal compatibility
Just be Chad. You either good look enough or not, nothing else matters, unless her life depends on you. Also your normie problems are by no means a part of the incel issue.
Drang nach Westen.
SoThisIsMe

Post by SoThisIsMe » May 6th, 2019, 12:56 am

tremor wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 10:27 pm
Just be Chad. You either good look enough or not, nothing else matters, unless her life depends on you. Also your normie problems are by no means a part of the incel issue.
I don't really know what you mean by "Also your normie problems". What is a "normie" my other account got banned for posting under the general post, the admin banned be with the message "normiefag". Can you please explain this term?
love

Post by love » May 6th, 2019, 1:35 am

SoThisIsMe wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 12:56 am
tremor wrote:
I don't really know what you mean by "Also your normie problems". What is a "normie" my other account got banned for posting under the general post, the admin banned be with the message "normiefag". Can you please explain this term?
They think your a normie because you get dates and had a long term relationship. Most of them are finding it challenging to get a first date so you saying you cant get past a third date is like rubbing salt in a wound. You get dates it just doesn’t work out. They don’t get any dates.
Surprise, I am a girl!
SoThisIsMe

Post by SoThisIsMe » May 6th, 2019, 2:18 am

love wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 1:35 am
SoThisIsMe wrote:
tremor wrote:

They think your a normie because you get dates and had a long term relationship. Most of them are finding it challenging to get a first date so you saying you cant get past a third date is like rubbing salt in a wound. You get dates it just doesn’t work out. They don’t get any dates.
I am sorry, I didn't really know what this forum was about. I am looking more into it and will try to learn more about this community. It is just that my friend told me to go to this site because I was having relationship problems.
love

Post by love » May 6th, 2019, 2:45 am

SoThisIsMe wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 2:18 am
love wrote:
SoThisIsMe wrote:

I am sorry, I didn't really know what this forum was about. I am looking more into it and will try to learn more about this community. It is just that my friend told me to go to this site because I was having relationship problems.
It’s not really for relationship problems. Nor would I really take advice here about relationships because these guys haven’t really been in any relationships and their idea of what women want is pretty twisted and flat out wrong. It just sounds like your in a runt. You’ve only been single for Like 6 months. Chill. If your regretting breaking up with your ex then obviously your thinking still about her and it sounds like your on the rebound.
Surprise, I am a girl!
SoThisIsMe

Post by SoThisIsMe » May 6th, 2019, 2:55 am

love wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 2:45 am
SoThisIsMe wrote:
love wrote:

It’s not really for relationship problems. Nor would I really take advice here about relationships because these guys haven’t really been in any relationships and their idea of what women want is pretty twisted and flat out wrong. It just sounds like your in a runt. You’ve only been single for Like 6 months. Chill. If your regretting breaking up with your ex then obviously your thinking still about her and it sounds like your on the rebound.
I have been looking more into the term "incel" and so far what I have found and read is quite crazy and interesting lol. You could be right about the rebound statement, Thank you for your helpfulness and insight. You have helped me understand more about this community then the admin who banned me the first time I posted, he did not help nor did he want to educate me on this matter what so ever and instead just called me a "normiefag" with a ban.
love

Post by love » May 6th, 2019, 3:00 am

SoThisIsMe wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 2:55 am
love wrote:
SoThisIsMe wrote:

I have been looking more into the term "incel" and so far what I have found and read is quite crazy and interesting lol. You could be right about the rebound statement, Thank you for your helpfulness and insight. You have helped me understand more about this community then the admin who banned be the first time I posted, he did not help and want to educate me what so ever on this matter and just called me a "normiefag".
Yeah I know they are sexually frustrated and cranky. Communication is lacking.

It takes time. Your still getting over a long term relationship. 2 years is a long time. It usually takes like a year to find something else. Things change, you changed from who you were 2 years ago, your not the same person anymore. Take the time to grow and figure out who you are again. Enjoy things you like to do and travel.
Last edited by love on May 6th, 2019, 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Surprise, I am a girl!
SoThisIsMe

Post by SoThisIsMe » May 6th, 2019, 3:03 am

love wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 3:00 am
SoThisIsMe wrote:
love wrote:

I have been looking more into the term "incel" and so far what I have found and read is quite crazy and interesting lol. You could be right about the rebound statement, Thank you for your helpfulness and insight. You have helped me understand more about this community then the admin who banned be the first time I posted, he did not help and want to educate me what so ever on this matter and just called me a "normiefag".
Yeah I know. Communication is lacking.

It takes time. Your still getting over a long term relationship. 2 years is a long time. It usually takes like a year to find something else. Things change, you changed from who you were 2 years ago, your not the same person anymore. Take the time to grow and figure out who you are again. Enjoy things you like to do and travel.
Wow. Well thank you for the advice, I was 18 when i started the relation ship to be fair and do feel like I matured a lot since then.

my friend was not wrong after all :)
Last edited by SoThisIsMe on May 6th, 2019, 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
love

Post by love » May 6th, 2019, 3:05 am

SoThisIsMe wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 3:03 am
love wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 3:00 am
SoThisIsMe wrote:

Yeah I know. Communication is lacking.

Wow. Well thank you for the advice, my friend was not wrong after all :).
Yeah well girls weren’t invited to this club
Surprise, I am a girl!