lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: This generation of women

Post by lordoftheincels » May 7th, 2019, 11:35 pm

tremor wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 11:17 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 11:10 pm
Odd and strange. So when you laugh, is it something in your imagination you are laughing at, or just literally for no reason?
It can happen for no valid reason. Also sometimes I find edgy puns and helplessness (like "incels can't win" meme) entertaining. I think they appeal to me because of my biography. After all, incels really can't win and if you want to legit speak your mind as an incel IRL, you have to come up with ambiguous wordings to backpedal if threatened.
Same. I occasionally laugh for no reason too, but usually because of something in my imagination.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
DarthZaza

Post by DarthZaza » May 8th, 2019, 4:05 am

tremor wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 10:50 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 7th, 2019, 10:42 pm
Women, supposedly, are attracted to males with a sense of humor, thus they supposedly have a sense of humor.
Cope. Their reaction to jokes depends on how they perceive your status. All jokes Chad makes are funny. It's literally a forgotten internet meme how an incel tells a joke and nobody laughs, but everyone just shout with laughter when Chad repeats the joke.

To be fair, some seem to legit have sense of humour, but I've never seen a female tell an actually good joke.
+1
greengreengreen
Newcomer

Post by greengreengreen » May 13th, 2019, 1:28 am

Xero1101 wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 6:26 pm
ThePurifier wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 5:43 pm
Hello,

I recently joined this forum because this is a community of incels that I am sure can relate very well.

I, for one, am appalled by the whorish disgusting slutty women that this society has produced. A bunch of attention wh*res like to cock-tease us on these dating apps with their slutty/skimpy bikini's and dresses with their asses and tits hanging out just because they are attention-wh*res and want more likes on their Instragram. It's pathetic...Nobody ever matches and if they do, they don't respond or they act like dumb sl*ts. It's pathetic. It is very rage inducing I must say, to be cock-teased and ignored by these wh*res. I would prefer to live in previous generations where women dressed with some class and dignity unlike the sl*ts of this generation.

I probably don't have to ask this but doesn't this piss you off and bother you to no end? These women dress like sl*ts and get angry if guys only want sex and see them as sex objects or try to approach them only to hook up. Yet, these same girls have no self-respect to wh*re themselves out to degenerate men or only cock-tease men for more Instragram likes with no attention of going out with anyone. Can someone make sense of this? How can we sl*t-shame these bitches enough for them to change?
They won’t change, times have also changed since previous generations, girls wearing short shorts and tiny shirts with 90% skin exposed is socially acceptable in today’s society. Nothing is going to stop that, it’s a product of feminism, ever increasing women’s rights and empowerment, women obviously have more rights than men do today in the western world. Fact is girls can wear as little as they want and there’s not a thing we can do about it. It’s about coping with it.

As an incel, summer is obviously a brutal time. You see girls everywhere half naked walking around and it’s just a never ending torment and tease of what I’ll never have. On the flip side it’s the best time of the year for Chads who get to pick whichever one they please.
What about the theory that these women wear shorts cause they're human and so as men do when shirtless they find it's only really hot in the Summer? :O
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » May 13th, 2019, 2:14 am

Women are worse than animals.
Xero1101

Post by Xero1101 » May 14th, 2019, 5:51 am

greengreengreen wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 1:28 am
Xero1101 wrote:
ThePurifier wrote:
Hello,

I recently joined this forum because this is a community of incels that I am sure can relate very well.

I, for one, am appalled by the whorish disgusting slutty women that this society has produced. A bunch of attention wh*res like to cock-tease us on these dating apps with their slutty/skimpy bikini's and dresses with their asses and tits hanging out just because they are attention-wh*res and want more likes on their Instragram. It's pathetic...Nobody ever matches and if they do, they don't respond or they act like dumb sl*ts. It's pathetic. It is very rage inducing I must say, to be cock-teased and ignored by these wh*res. I would prefer to live in previous generations where women dressed with some class and dignity unlike the sl*ts of this generation.

I probably don't have to ask this but doesn't this piss you off and bother you to no end? These women dress like sl*ts and get angry if guys only want sex and see them as sex objects or try to approach them only to hook up. Yet, these same girls have no self-respect to wh*re themselves out to degenerate men or only cock-tease men for more Instragram likes with no attention of going out with anyone. Can someone make sense of this? How can we sl*t-shame these bitches enough for them to change?
They won’t change, times have also changed since previous generations, girls wearing short shorts and tiny shirts with 90% skin exposed is socially acceptable in today’s society. Nothing is going to stop that, it’s a product of feminism, ever increasing women’s rights and empowerment, women obviously have more rights than men do today in the western world. Fact is girls can wear as little as they want and there’s not a thing we can do about it. It’s about coping with it.

As an incel, summer is obviously a brutal time. You see girls everywhere half naked walking around and it’s just a never ending torment and tease of what I’ll never have. On the flip side it’s the best time of the year for Chads who get to pick whichever one they please.
What about the theory that these women wear shorts cause they're human and so as men do when shirtless they find it's only really hot in the Summer? :O
With regards to clothing men are still governed by archaic and sexist rules when it comes to what is socially acceptable to wear. Ever been to a resort in the Caribbean? nearly all of the al a carte restaurants require men to wear long pants and closed shoes in the brutal sticky and hot evenings while women are free to wear short shorts and breezy dresses.

You can see this when it comes to office workers too, women wearing skirts throughout summer in the office, men required to wear hot dress pants and closed shoes.

With regards to social acceptability in wearing clothes men are held to a standard, women on the other hand appear to have significantly more freedom to choose. Where I live it is fully legal to for women to go topless in public just like men so that argument doesn’t work for me.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 14th, 2019, 7:56 am

Xero1101 wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 5:51 am
With regards to clothing men are still governed by archaic and sexist rules when it comes to what is socially acceptable to wear. Ever been to a resort in the Caribbean? nearly all of the al a carte restaurants require men to wear long pants and closed shoes in the brutal sticky and hot evenings while women are free to wear short shorts and breezy dresses.

You can see this when it comes to office workers too, women wearing skirts throughout summer in the office, men required to wear hot dress pants and closed shoes.

With regards to social acceptability in wearing clothes men are held to a standard, women on the other hand appear to have significantly more freedom to choose. Where I live it is fully legal to for women to go topless in public just like men so that argument doesn’t work for me.
What's wrong about closed shoes and long classic fit pants? Especially the latter, it's so much better than the currently trending gay "skinny fit" jeans, those are fuсking unwearable.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 14th, 2019, 12:27 pm

greengreengreen wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 1:28 am
Xero1101 wrote:
ThePurifier wrote:
Hello,

Was at Cedar Point one time and saw a cute girl wearing booty shorts swaying her hips. I power-walked to get a good glimpse of the front of her, and it turned out it was not a girl, but a fagboy who had some facial hair. Depsite this, my boner would not go away. His eyes were so sparkly and feminine. Basically, he looked like a cuter, and faggier version of Paul Joseph Watson. Women know what they do. Men are modest and too shy to wear booty shorts, women on the other hand, ooze sexuality.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
Xero1101

Post by Xero1101 » May 14th, 2019, 10:42 pm

tremor wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 7:56 am
Xero1101 wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 5:51 am

What's wrong about closed shoes and long classic fit pants? Especially the latter, it's so much better than the currently trending gay "skinny fit" jeans, those are fuсking unwearable.
There’s nothing wrong with it, just as an example if you’ve ever been to an all inclusive resort in these places that’s the standard men are held to, when it’s much more comfortable to wear shorts and sandals in those tropical places.