Mothers are protecting the rapists of their own children

Tales from around the globe
Post Reply
cangothroughthishit
Newcomer
Posts: 2
Joined: May 5th, 2019, 4:29 pm

Mothers are protecting the rapists of their own children

Post by cangothroughthishit » May 5th, 2019, 4:44 pm

Recently realized you guys were right all along

By all standards, Im a normie, but I am now blackpilled to hell because of my line of work. For some context, I am an intern in the Ministerio Publico of Brasil.
That means I work directly with attorneys, and help them with their cases.
More specifically, I work building cases to put child abusers behind bars. I get 7 to 10 inquiries and reports of child rapists daily.
Most of them are the child fathers/stepfathers or some guy the mom is banging.

AND THE MOTHERS ARE WILLINGLY PROTECTING RAPISTS JUST SO THEY CAN BOUNCE ON THEIR DICK

After 6 months working here, I can't trust a woman nor intend to have a child to bring upon this cruel world. I have grown suicide thoughts and have been feeling very empty. There is nothing that can save these kids from this kind of crime, because, usually, someone fucks up the paperwork and the child returns to the home they were in.

Sure, I hate the rapists, but something about a mother willingly neglecting/ignoring/covering the rape of their own kids just make my blood boils.
Nothing can convince me that I will found a girl to trust my child with after that.

And did I tell you that when the mother is not covering the rape, they are actually actively participating in it?

Fuck this world, I want to get off man
User avatar
reg509
Member
Posts: 85
Joined: February 21st, 2019, 2:05 pm

Re: Mothers are protecting the rapists of their own children

Post by reg509 » May 5th, 2019, 5:33 pm

I know exactly what you mean. As a child I was physically beaten by my mother's boyfriend as she watched, and she didn't do a damn thing about it except go straight to the bedroom with him when he was done.

She was also an alcoholic but that really didn't matter, drunk or sober she never defended me. Of course years later after they'd split up she "found Jesus" and ever since she's been going to church and reading the bible and acting like everything's okay now.

Don't believe the rhetoric pushed by society that women are the "fairer sex" polite, kind, gentle and all that ѕhit, they're fuсking sociopathic monsters who care about nothing but cock.

Don't bring any more children into this sick world, I wouldn't even if I could.
I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I am not.
cangothroughthishit
Newcomer
Posts: 2
Joined: May 5th, 2019, 4:29 pm

Re: Mothers are protecting the rapists of their own children

Post by cangothroughthishit » May 5th, 2019, 5:55 pm

reg509 wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 5:33 pm
I know exactly what you mean. As a child I was physically beaten by my mother's boyfriend as she watched, and she didn't do a damn thing about it except go straight to the bedroom with him when he was done.

She was also an alcoholic but that really didn't matter, drunk or sober she never defended me. Of course years later after they'd split up she "found Jesus" and ever since she's been going to church and reading the bible and acting like everything's okay now.

Don't believe the rhetoric pushed by society that women are the "fairer sex" polite, kind, gentle and all that ѕhit, they're fuсking sociopathic monsters who care about nothing but cock.

Don't bring any more children into this sick world, I wouldn't even if I could.
Im sorry to hear that, man, and I hope you have found a way to cope with that

You couldn't be more right, women are nothing remotely related to kind, and just want a good fuck or somebody to show to their girlfriends. If a good person can't fill one of these needs, they won't hesitate to find a solution, even if it is incredibly wrong morally. Society is always protecting them anyway. Media will always portray them as victims without even knowing the whole story.
User avatar
reg509
Member
Posts: 85
Joined: February 21st, 2019, 2:05 pm

Re: Mothers are protecting the rapists of their own children

Post by reg509 » May 5th, 2019, 6:22 pm

cangothroughthishit wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 5:55 pm
Im sorry to hear that, man, and I hope you have found a way to cope with that

You couldn't be more right, women are nothing remotely related to kind, and just want a good fuck or somebody to show to their girlfriends. If a good person can't fill one of these needs, they won't hesitate to find a solution, even if it is incredibly wrong morally. Society is always protecting them anyway. Media will always portray them as victims without even knowing the whole story.
And courts will always give them the children over their husbands even if the husband was a good man and the wife was the abuser.

I don't know about brazil, but in America it's a well known unwritten rule of society that most divorces always result in the woman getting the kids, even if the kids say they want to go with daddy and say mommy was the one who beat them, they still give em to the woman and make the father pay for her continued neglect. The only time a man would get the kids, is if he could prove the woman was on drugs back during the height of the drug war, but I think even that exception is starting to phase out now.

The real victims are the kids, they're the ones who end up suffering most. Even if they had a good birth father, the courts would rather put them in abusive households with their skank mother and abusive stepfather and keep them there to be neglected while mommy and stepdad run off to get fucked up with real dad's child support payment.

Just don't have kids and don't get married, even if I could get a woman I would never marry her. Marriage is just paperwork that screws over everyone but the woman.
I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I am not.
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1195
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: Mothers are protecting the rapists of their own children

Post by tremor » May 5th, 2019, 6:51 pm

reg509 wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 6:22 pm
And courts will always give them the children over their husbands even if the husband was a good man and the wife was the abuser.

I don't know about brazil, but in America it's a well known unwritten rule of society that most divorces always result in the woman getting the kids, even if the kids say they want to go with daddy and say mommy was the one who beat them, they still give em to the woman and make the father pay for her continued neglect. The only time a man would get the kids, is if he could prove the woman was on drugs back during the height of the drug war, but I think even that exception is starting to phase out now.
Tbh it seems to be a thing literally everywhere.
The real victims are the kids, they're the ones who end up suffering most. Even if they had a good birth father, the courts would rather put them in abusive households with their skank mother and abusive stepfather and keep them there to be neglected while mommy and stepdad run off to get fucked up with real dad's child support payment.
Btw this is the case in which even the most inveterate whiteknights first claim not that "wymyn can do no wrong", but that "sometimes it's the father's fault".

It does make sense, but of course after agreeing on this those retards conclude that all single mothers are saints. Whiteknights gonna whiteknight. Also NPC gonna NPC, this ѕhit happens under literally every single publication on muh soggy knee related to single mothers.
Drang nach Westen.
DarthZaza
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: January 6th, 2019, 12:08 am

Re: Mothers are protecting the rapists of their own children

Post by DarthZaza » May 6th, 2019, 7:25 am

cangothroughthishit wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 4:44 pm
Recently realized you guys were right all along

By all standards, Im a normie, but I am now blackpilled to hell because of my line of work. For some context, I am an intern in the Ministerio Publico of Brasil.
That means I work directly with attorneys, and help them with their cases.
More specifically, I work building cases to put child abusers behind bars. I get 7 to 10 inquiries and reports of child rapists daily.
Most of them are the child fathers/stepfathers or some guy the mom is banging.

AND THE MOTHERS ARE WILLINGLY PROTECTING RAPISTS JUST SO THEY CAN BOUNCE ON THEIR DICK

After 6 months working here, I can't trust a woman nor intend to have a child to bring upon this cruel world. I have grown suicide thoughts and have been feeling very empty. There is nothing that can save these kids from this kind of crime, because, usually, someone fucks up the paperwork and the child returns to the home they were in.

Sure, I hate the rapists, but something about a mother willingly neglecting/ignoring/covering the rape of their own kids just make my blood boils.
Nothing can convince me that I will found a girl to trust my child with after that.

And did I tell you that when the mother is not covering the rape, they are actually actively participating in it?

Fuck this world, I want to get off man

I think it’s way more sick than those rapists , Not a random woman but the child’s fuсking mother says “oh he wasn’t doing these”, protects the abuser ! and tries to shut the child up ! It’s really interesting that I thought woman does these only in the Middle East , but wow! They are all the same across the globe ! I’m certain that they are evil after all , No one can trust these manipulative creatures
DarthZaza
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: January 6th, 2019, 12:08 am

Re: Mothers are protecting the rapists of their own children

Post by DarthZaza » May 6th, 2019, 7:34 am

DarthZaza wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 7:25 am
cangothroughthishit wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 4:44 pm
Recently realized you guys were right all along

By all standards, Im a normie, but I am now blackpilled to hell because of my line of work. For some context, I am an intern in the Ministerio Publico of Brasil.
That means I work directly with attorneys, and help them with their cases.
More specifically, I work building cases to put child abusers behind bars. I get 7 to 10 inquiries and reports of child rapists daily.
Most of them are the child fathers/stepfathers or some guy the mom is banging.

AND THE MOTHERS ARE WILLINGLY PROTECTING RAPISTS JUST SO THEY CAN BOUNCE ON THEIR DICK

After 6 months working here, I can't trust a woman nor intend to have a child to bring upon this cruel world. I have grown suicide thoughts and have been feeling very empty. There is nothing that can save these kids from this kind of crime, because, usually, someone fucks up the paperwork and the child returns to the home they were in.

Sure, I hate the rapists, but something about a mother willingly neglecting/ignoring/covering the rape of their own kids just make my blood boils.
Nothing can convince me that I will found a girl to trust my child with after that.

And did I tell you that when the mother is not covering the rape, they are actually actively participating in it?

Fuck this world, I want to get off man

Not a random woman but the child’s fuсking mother says “oh he wasn’t doing these”, protects the abuser ! and tries to shut the child up ! It’s really interesting that I thought woman does these only in the Middle East , but wow! They are all the same across the globe ! I’m certain that they are evil after all , No one can trust these manipulative creatures
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1195
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: Mothers are protecting the rapists of their own children

Post by tremor » May 6th, 2019, 9:05 am

Also I guess the rapist guy has a great personality.
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Mothers are protecting the rapists of their own children

Post by lordoftheincels » May 6th, 2019, 2:18 pm

Women, on average, as a group, do not care about the child's mental health. Statistics show 50% of marriages end in divorce and 46% of mothers are single mothers. Then when they do stick with a guy, its usually an abusive father who doesn't raise the kids right. And kids grow up on Iphones and being toxic in online games, because they ruined the Star Wars movies and turned them into crap, so kids are like robots that never got to experience any divine joy in life. They are raised as christcucks who believe they will go to hell for hedonism, they don't understand the truth of hedonism and how it can be good. They think hedonism is sitting on Iphone all day playing mediocre garbage games, they do not understand truly divine and spiritual hedonism of nature or higher movies and games. Kids are raised with the idea life has no meaning other than school and work. They don't grow up with hedonistic rock icons such as this.

Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1966
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: Mothers are protecting the rapists of their own children

Post by lordoftheincels » May 6th, 2019, 5:07 pm

Mothers by and large, are oppressive and emasculating towards their children. For instance my mother did not even let me eat chocolate or watch Pokemen as a child. And my bbgun "mysteriously vanished" with no explanation.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
Post Reply