It never gets better

reg509

It never gets better

Post by reg509 » May 4th, 2019, 6:58 am

At some point in our lives we've all been told "it gets better" by NPC sheeple who can't even begin to understand our plight. I know for a fact there are regulars on here in their 30s, 40s, and up. You're all living proof that it doesn't get better. I can't imagine living 30 plus years of this hellish existence. I'm almost certain I'm not going to live to see my 25th birthday.

A bluepill might say some garbage like "I'd be robbing myself of a lifetime's worth of potential," but I know I'd actually be sparing myself a lifetime of suffering and misery. I've already become an alcoholic to momentarily escape the pain of life, why not just go ahead and escape it all? I don't know why I'm still here. I honestly feel no reason to keep going right now.
I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I am not.
Ulf
Newcomer

Re: It never gets better

Post by Ulf » May 4th, 2019, 7:11 am

Yes I agree
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 4th, 2019, 7:57 am

reg509 wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 6:58 am
At some point in our lives we've all been told "it gets better" by NPC sheeple who can't even begin to understand our plight. I know for a fact there are regulars on here in their 30s, 40s, and up. You're all living proof that it doesn't get better. I can't imagine living 30 plus years of this hellish existence. I'm almost certain I'm not going to live to see my 25th birthday.

A bluepill might say some garbage like "I'd be robbing myself of a lifetime's worth of potential," but I know I'd actually be sparing myself a lifetime of suffering and misery. I've already become an alcoholic to momentarily escape the pain of life, why not just go ahead and escape it all? I don't know why I'm still here. I honestly feel no reason to keep going right now.
Keep in mind they are 40 in the age of feminism. When you are 40 things may be different and incels may have rights by then.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » May 4th, 2019, 2:22 pm

When I was in H.S and middle school it was actually easy for me to get a girlfriend, now in college it seems near impossible.

For me, as I get older it only gets harder. These fuсking dumb ass dating apps and Instagram make women's standards ridiculously high. My sister is overweight and unattractive, yet she wants to date a handsome neurosurgeon. Women have ridiculously high standards.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » May 4th, 2019, 2:31 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 7:57 am
reg509 wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 6:58 am

Keep in mind they are 40 in the age of feminism. When you are 40 things may be different and incels may have rights by then.
I hope you are right, for me it only get harder as I get older.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 4th, 2019, 3:19 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 2:31 pm
It may not be you that is changing, it may be the world. For instance I got an advertisement on youtube for a kids science show, and it was really boring. I said I must be getting dull. But then I went back and watched Bill Nye. And then I realized, it's not me that's changed, shows are actually getting worse. And each generation is being raised worse and worse.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » May 4th, 2019, 4:47 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 3:19 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 2:31 pm
It may not be you that is changing, it may be the world. For instance I got an advertisement on youtube for a kids science show, and it was really boring. I said I must be getting dull. But then I went back and watched Bill Nye. And then I realized, it's not me that's changed, shows are actually getting worse. And each generation is being raised worse and worse.
The problem is that these fuсking dating apps make it harder for average men. Women nowadays have hundreds of options to pick from their phones.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 4th, 2019, 5:14 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 4:47 pm
The problem is that these fuсking dating apps make it harder for average men. Women nowadays have hundreds of options to pick from their phones.
Also some females create dating profiles despite the fact they're already "taken". Nothing says "she's never yours, it's just your turn" like this fun fact IMO.
Drang nach Westen.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » May 4th, 2019, 10:26 pm

tremor wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 5:14 pm
bcroger2 wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 4:47 pm
Also some females create dating profiles despite the fact they're already "taken". Nothing says "she's never yours, it's just your turn" like this fun fact IMO.
Most women are wh*res. Too bad us incels never get a piece of the action unless we go up to like 100 random strangers and ask them out. Even then, some incels won't get any even if they do that.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 4th, 2019, 11:20 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 10:26 pm
Most women are wh*res. Too bad us incels never get a piece of the action unless we go up to like 100 random strangers and ask them out. Even then, some incels won't get any even if they do that.
Going to random strangers is Chad-only. You have to get involved in a social circle, do network etc, but incels usually aren't really let into any. In short, incels can't win.
Drang nach Westen.