Femoid led me on

Tales from around the globe
JimmyTentacle
Newcomer

Femoid led me on

Post by JimmyTentacle » May 3rd, 2019, 11:16 am

I was playing this xbox, and this girl with the username coolgirllygamer and she instalocked mercy. We played alot of quick play together, and i thought we connected.
We continued on to play fortnite, and we just played duos. I felt like it was just me and her, and that we were meant to be.
She flirted by saying stuff like, "oooh i wanna slurp your juice", and "i want to shifty your shaft"
I finally got the courage to ask her out on a minecraft date.
She said im not into you that way, and i see you as friends. After this i havent played a single game of me, as she always talks ѕhit about me
What should i do?
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Femoid led me on

Post by tremor » May 3rd, 2019, 11:59 am

Go ER in Minecraft.
Drang nach Westen.
TheUnworthy

Post by TheUnworthy » May 4th, 2019, 2:34 am

Insult her, humiliate her, show her how much of a garbage she is.
Being friendzoned is an insult to you, don't take it as if she actually cares for you
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 4th, 2019, 3:26 am

Did you actually hear her voice or was it just messaging?
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 4th, 2019, 5:42 am

"GamerCel".. haha
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
AlwaysHappy
Newcomer

Post by AlwaysHappy » May 8th, 2019, 7:48 pm

Sometimes, people act friendly and often come off as flirtatious. Although it seems unfair, sometimes you need to stop trying to read between the lines and enjoy what you have instead of what you don't.
Sometimes you need to let things take their own course and in time, things may become clear or maybe they won't.
Just curious to the ways of incels..
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 8th, 2019, 10:23 pm

AlwaysHappy wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 7:48 pm
Sometimes, people act friendly and often come off as flirtatious. Although it seems unfair, sometimes you need to stop trying to read between the lines and enjoy what you have instead of what you don't.
Sometimes you need to let things take their own course and in time, things may become clear or maybe they won't.
Incels have nothing, therefore they have nothing to enjoy. In fact there are videos being posted online, to avoid giving jobs to incels because they are toxic, which, by and large, they are, toxic, and most of them have no reason not to be. "Suh pleaze suh pleaze gimme muh job on the plantation, i shine yo shoes suh, i promize to rezpekt yo White womenz, i wont even tell her she is pretty suh" - muh inkelz, begging to wagecuck on the plantation.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
thundergasm
Newcomer

Post by thundergasm » May 16th, 2019, 8:51 pm

AlwaysHappy wrote:
May 8th, 2019, 7:48 pm
I agree with AlwaysHappy. TBH it doesn't sound like she led you on. It sounded like she wanted to casually role play. In situations like these you pretty much just roll with it and enjoy the ride.