What exactly is the problem?

Constructive opposition
TheNorthGrove

What exactly is the problem?

Post by TheNorthGrove » May 3rd, 2019, 12:16 am

This is for my own clarification more than anything. I’m not here to disturb anyone’s safe space and I don’t necessarily want to argue and point at people saying “no, you’re wrong, so my point of view is right.” But there’s something I must not be understanding and I don’t want to keep posting on individual topics. I’d rather read it all right here and gain some sort of basic understanding as a starting point.
What exactly needs to change? I don’t wanna hear about looks because we’ve been there and done that with that argument. You all have said it’s a big part but not the determining factor. You all don’t wanna hear about how much personality matters. It’s become a “meme” for you all at this point and I’m tired of beating a dead horse. It’s has been clearly stated numerous times that the hatred of women is NOT the main focus of your community. Some of you do, some don’t. In other words, you’re not all like that. And while I don’t agree with your generalizations for some women’s behavior, I have just agreed that some women can be horrible. That being said, some people in general are just horrible, it’s not only women. It’s been stated that women and homosexuals cannot be incels, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and makes it seem as if you all want to label solely yourselves as incels. It’s as if you all believe you AND ONLY YOU are unable to have relationships, like some external force is cursing you. I don’t believe that and from what I’ve seen, you all are too intelligent to honestly believe that either. It seems as if any and all advice comes back to the conclusion that there is nothing good that can happen to any of you and that the world is simply fucked. I can’t honestly say that there has been any advice that hasn’t ended in a pessimistic response.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: What exactly is the problem?

Post by tremor » May 3rd, 2019, 12:42 am

The problem is your conviction that all stories must have a happy end.

Nothing has to change, because it's already over and incels can't win no matter what.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 3rd, 2019, 1:27 am

Only female lesbians can be incels, and even that is an iffy statement. It's blasphemy to deny the supernatural btw. There could very well be a curse, who are you to say?
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
AfricanCel

Post by AfricanCel » May 3rd, 2019, 4:38 am

Women absolutely can never be incels because they are the gatekeepers to relationships, they do the rejecting, accepting , and ghosting. How doesn't this make sense? As for homosexuals, i don't know much about them so i can't make an argument on that. I personally find women to be extremely narcissistic because they like leading guys on, so the guy thinks he has a chance, when in reality, she's only using him for her mental health and ego. Another example is dates where she eats every single thing in the menu and refuses to give you a hug or a kiss after the date. This should be considered a robbery punishable by time in jail. I personally don't like using people, and what i hate the most is people that exploit innocent and clueless people. As for what needs to change, I've yet to meet a girl that hasn't ghosted me after I approach her, or after she approaches me. I want a relationship, but I don't get far at all. I've tried many times to analyze whether I said something wrong or whether my breath smells, and there is literarily nothing i can think of, but i notice something in common with all these girls, their eyes tend to circle around my face a lot.
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 3rd, 2019, 5:35 am

AfricanCel wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 4:38 am
Women absolutely can never be incels because they are the gatekeepers to relationships, they do the rejecting, accepting , and ghosting. How doesn't this make sense? As for homosexuals, i don't know much about them so i can't make an argument on that. I personally find women to be extremely narcissistic because they like leading guys on, so the guy thinks he has a chance, when in reality, she's only using him for her mental health and ego. Another example is dates where she eats every single thing in the menu and refuses to give you a hug or a kiss after the date. This should be considered a robbery punishable by time in jail. I personally don't like using people, and what i hate the most is people that exploit innocent and clueless people. As for what needs to change, I've yet to meet a girl that hasn't ghosted me after I approach her, or after she approaches me. I want a relationship, but I don't get far at all. I've tried many times to analyze whether I said something wrong or whether my breath smells, and there is literarily nothing i can think of, but i notice something in common with all these girls, their eyes tend to circle around my face a lot.
Agreed 100 percent about your earliest points.. Women ARE the gatekeepers, literally... They almost ALWAYS let Chad Thundercock in, Rarely lets the "normals" in, if ever, and LOCKS and bars the gates for us INCELS
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
TheNorthGrove

Post by TheNorthGrove » May 3rd, 2019, 5:42 pm

tremor wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 12:42 am
The problem is your conviction that all stories must have a happy end.

Nothing has to change, because it's already over and incels can't win no matter what.
That’s the exact cut and dry, negative response I’m talking about. What exactly is stopping you from being happy?
TheNorthGrove

Post by TheNorthGrove » May 3rd, 2019, 5:49 pm

AfricanCel wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 4:38 am
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but women do not have the final say in these situations. Men reject, accept and ghost too. What exactly is stopping a man from rejecting a woman? I’ve seen it happen often enough. What I don’t understand is why you all believe you have been selectively singled out to have had troubles with relationships with the opposite sex.
I’m not going to even get into the argument about expecting sex or some kind of reward after a date.
AfricanCel

Post by AfricanCel » May 3rd, 2019, 7:00 pm

I’m not going to even get into the argument about expecting sex or some kind of reward after a date.
[/quote]

So, it's cool for her to eat like a horse and fart like hell after eating $90 worth of food, but it's not ok for me to get a hug or a kiss at the end of the date huh?
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 3rd, 2019, 7:07 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 2:23 pm
love wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 2:17 pm

That’s not what I said. You snapped at me. Then told me I was the bully. Go read your messages over and think about how you treated me.
I snapped because you pushed me to the edge. And there is a such thing as passive aggressive bullies. I read our messages over and over and over again 10 times.
Actually thats a BIG thing in Portland oregon... Mainly with the YOUNG millennial yuppiesh types... The hipsters and students who ONLY use apples or macs, and sit in starbucks ALL day long... they have the whole "passive agressiveness" almost down to a SCIENCE!!! They are good at it trust me... But its always these types
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
love

Post by love » May 3rd, 2019, 7:26 pm

Lordgoro wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 7:07 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 2:23 pm
love wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 2:17 pm

That’s not what I said. You snapped at me. Then told me I was the bully. Go read your messages over and think about how you treated me.
I snapped because you pushed me to the edge. And there is a such thing as passive aggressive bullies. I read our messages over and over and over again 10 times.
Actually thats a BIG thing in Portland oregon... Mainly with the YOUNG millennial yuppiesh types... The hipsters and students who ONLY use apples or macs, and sit in starbucks ALL day long... they have the whole "passive agressiveness" almost down to a SCIENCE!!! They are good at it trust me... But its always these types
Unfortunately I don’t get the opportunity to sit in Starbucks all day because I work 5 jobs. I also don’t really like Starbucks I prefer Tim Horton’s.
Surprise, I am a girl!