I recently discovered what incels are an as a woman and lesbian, I have some thoughts on all of this.

Constructive opposition
sweetsappho
Newcomer

I recently discovered what incels are an as a woman and lesbian, I have some thoughts on all of this.

Post by sweetsappho » May 2nd, 2019, 4:31 pm

Hey everyone! This is a thing I talked myself out of a lot, but I had some opinions and wanted to share somewhere. I want to state I'm not trying to be condescending or rude, and that I'm sure a lot of you are genuinely suffering from some sort of deep rooted issues, trauma, or mental illness. For that I'm very sorry, and I hope you're able to find a way to resolve it.

That being said, there's a lot I don't understand about incels and what you all believe in, especially the extreme hatred of women.

One thing I don't understand is everything being so centered around sex, or the lack thereof. I'm 23, a lesbian, and due to a lot of different circumstances in life I'm still a virgin. I've also never been kissed or been on any dates with any girls, and only went out to a movie with a boy once (a terrible experience for my closeted 17 year old self, but I digress). Despite this, though, I've never felt like I've been cheated out of anything in life or like this is something owed to me. Are there days when I wish I was with someone because I'd like to have sex, or because I'm lonely? Of course. Do I let it define me, or use it as a reason to hate every woman on the planet? No, absolutely not. It's simply how my life is right now, and as I grow and change and meet new people and I know that there's always room in the future for things to change or be different.

I feel like perhaps there's maybe too much of a focus on virginity and sex within incel communities, when it's just a small part in all the things that go into relationships. Also - and I mean this in the nicest way - there's plenty of sex toys in the world. You have hands as well, which are perfectly free an available to you 24/7.

Another thing that confuses me is the expectation that women only want a manly man, the ultimate definition of hypermasculinity, when that's anything but true. Of course everyone is attracted to different physical characteristics but it's personality that usually keeps people around. At an old job I worked, the one boy all the girls wanted wasn't the definition of masculinity at all. He was this gangly, skinny kid that was funny, soft spoken, gentler than any person I'd ever met, and who cried and called me an angel when I gave him a little succulent in a tiny glass terrarium for his birthday. That was the kid who got a girlfriend over the summer, not any of the more masculine men in our department or other departments.

And, before someone says "Well you're a lesbian, you don't know what women want from men." I want to say that I want exactly what other women want, just not from a man. We all want people to treat us with respect and kindness, like human beings. That's all what we are, after all.

Finally, what I don't understand the most is this attitude around a fair amount of incels saying that wouldn't even get with a woman if the offer came up due to fear of women. I fully respect and understand that trauma from rejection and bullying is horrific, and can take years of therapy to undo. That being said, as a women who has been physically and emotionally abused, neglected, harassed, and bullied by various men in my life from when I was as young as ten years old, I'm still able to talk to and interact with men kindly and respectfully, even in situations where those past experiences make me feel anxious and unsafe. Your trauma and your experiences don't mean that you can disrespect and talk down to other people.

That's it, I think. I do genuinely hope that you all eventually pull yourselves out of this rut, and find ways to improve and treat every person around you with respect. It can be scary to go out and socialize (I've been doing a lot of that recently and it is terrifying) but it's possible, and it can only get better as you go.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: I recently discovered what incels are an as a woman and lesbian, I have some thoughts on all of this.

Post by lordoftheincels » May 2nd, 2019, 4:45 pm

As a lesbian, you don't have to deal with uglyness, feeling unsexy, B.O. and hair all over like men do. Your sex drive is also 50% less and your levels of hatred are 50% less (or 200% more, when triggered I mean.)

Females, are, (supposedly) better at language so learn to read. The STICKY of this website says its focused on having relationships not just sex (though in America, people are often more focused on sex since having sex with women is illegal here.)

As for hating women, most incels hate both women and men, and the world in general, because it is a total shitshow in all ways, yes the whole sex and relationship system is broken, but the world is total garbage in many other ways as well. The sex and relationship thing is like a festering wound, while surrounded by other maddening enraging things.

Also, nice guys get friendzoned, chivalry is betabux. I used to think women purposefully sought out abusive boyfriends, but I have a new theory is that women drive their boyfriends crazy and that males become steadily toxic over time.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
sweetsappho
Newcomer

Re: I recently discovered what incels are an as a woman and lesbian, I have some thoughts on all of this.

Post by sweetsappho » May 2nd, 2019, 6:13 pm

Thank you for the response. I find this interesting for a lot of reasons, mainly for a lot of the seeming misconceptions.

Being a lesbian has not in any way exempt me from feeling ugly or unsexy at all. I was born into and grew up into a world that has bombarded me with media, magazines, movies, songs, and so much more telling me what I should look like. I spent nearly a decade constantly stressed over cellulite, stretch marks, belly rolls, acne, and yes, body hair (because everyone is very different and I've known many girls in my life just as hairy as men).

As for men having a higher sex drive than women, while that can often be true it's far more complicated than just 50% more, and can vary greatly between people dependent on hormone levels, stress, environment, and more. There's a study overview about just this that's an interesting look at how it all works: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22552705

I will concede to the fact that the world can be horrific and cruel. That being said, why would that be a reason to hate everything, everyone, and insist that nothing will ever get better? We're all stuck here anyway, for a few decades at the very least. Why not actively try to change, seek out friends, and improve the situation a little bit? If the world is so awful already, then what's the worst that could happen with putting in a little effort?

I believe you maybe have a skewed view of how relationships work, if you believe women are just driving men crazy to the point of abusive behavior. That is not how every relationship is, and healthy relationships involve a level of trust, communication, and respect to actually work. The way men and women are raised in society (women being taught to be quiet, kind, polite, etc while men are taught to be more demanding, assertive, etc) is partially to blame for some of the unhealthy dynamics people experience in relationships but clearly people in healthy, stable relationships have managed to overcome those issues.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 2nd, 2019, 6:25 pm

No girl is as hairy as men, keep it up though with the steady stream of pity party BS. Boohoo that you aren't as hot as Barbie. Barbie gets to sit home with Chad while GI JOE and James Bond has to gymmax all day while he fights in dangerous conflicts overseas with the odds against him. 007 drives an Aston Martin and has million dollar equipment noone can ever hope to afford.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 2nd, 2019, 6:28 pm

sweetsappho wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 6:13 pm
I believe you maybe have a skewed view of how relationships work, if you believe women are just driving men crazy to the point of abusive behavior. That is not how every relationship is, and healthy relationships involve a level of trust, communication, and respect to actually work. The way men and women are raised in society (women being taught to be quiet, kind, polite, etc while men are taught to be more demanding, assertive, etc) is partially to blame for some of the unhealthy dynamics people experience in relationships but clearly people in healthy, stable relationships have managed to overcome those issues.
Most nice guys and betas get rejected most of the time so its women, not jewish media to blame. Stop being a nazi and blaming only jews...ignoring the FEMALE factor in this. Females have zero self-awareness and always blame jewish media for the fall of western civilization.
sweetsappho
Newcomer

Post by sweetsappho » May 2nd, 2019, 6:33 pm

Okay, I'm a little bit confused now because nowhere in that reply did I blame Jews for anything. I said society as a whole, meaning western society, is what raises people with specific ideas concerning gender roles and how men and women should act. I'm sorry if you misread or misinterpreted that but I did not in any part of that response say that I blamed Jewish media.

I suppose it's understandable if you feel the need to suddenly lash out or respond with insults, but I am actually trying to have a level-headed conversation. If you'd prefer not to do the same, though, that's perfectly fine.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 2nd, 2019, 6:34 pm

sweetsappho wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 6:33 pm
Okay, I'm a little bit confused now because nowhere in that reply did I blame Jews for anything. I said society as a whole, meaning western society, is what raises people with specific ideas concerning gender roles and how men and women should act. I'm sorry if you misread or misinterpreted that but I did not in any part of that response say that I blamed Jewish media.

I suppose it's understandable if you feel the need to suddenly lash out or respond with insults, but I am actually trying to have a level-headed conversation. If you'd prefer not to do the same, though, that's perfectly fine.
Level headed conversation is, in your opinion, fake news of claiming that women have it every bit as hard as men.
sweetsappho
Newcomer

Post by sweetsappho » May 2nd, 2019, 6:47 pm

I believe that both genders experience difficulties that relate to whatever gender they are, which is why I'm saying that. For instance, a lot of men are raised to believe they can't show any emotions outside of strength and so they struggle in expressing sadness without being outwardly angry or violent. On the other hand, women are often raised to believe they aren't allowed to show any negative emotions which causes them to struggle in expressing anything aside from happiness. These are both equally important problems that have similarities and differences.

Also, there are studies done by scientific institutions and organizations that can quite literally lay out every fact for you. A few helpful ones about domestic violence, rape, and assault are here: https://ncadv.org/statistics

Studies show that women face plenty of different struggles, just like men do. Looking at the statistics it says one in five women report being raped, while one in seventy-one men report being raped. There's clearly an issue there, and it's not something that can be ignored or waved away as "not a problem."
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 2nd, 2019, 7:02 pm

sweetsappho wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 6:47 pm
I believe that both genders experience difficulties that relate to whatever gender they are, which is why I'm saying that. For instance, a lot of men are raised to believe they can't show any emotions outside of strength and so they struggle in expressing sadness without being outwardly angry or violent. On the other hand, women are often raised to believe they aren't allowed to show any negative emotions which causes them to struggle in expressing anything aside from happiness. These are both equally important problems that have similarities and differences.

Also, there are studies done by scientific institutions and organizations that can quite literally lay out every fact for you. A few helpful ones about domestic violence, rape, and assault are here: https://ncadv.org/statistics

Studies show that women face plenty of different struggles, just like men do. Looking at the statistics it says one in five women report being raped, while one in seventy-one men report being raped. There's clearly an issue there, and it's not something that can be ignored or waved away as "not a problem."
Women obviously get raped more because they are more sexually desired than men. I'm sure some feminiѕts, or FTMs, want to live a life of being an ugly man who is not desired by anyone, but it isn't the norm. Most ugly people do not view it as worth it to be ugly and unloved, just for better odds at avoiding being a victim.

Furthermore, the website you posted has cucky feminiѕt INGSOC kind of font, can't be that credible can it? Some other stats (Stefan Molynux) say women are 2x more likely to be physically abusive domestically than males. Personally, when I was a child I was beaten by my mom not dad. But good job trying to paint males as subhuman, I can smell a ban coming very soon and it smells delicious.

Also, can't rape your partner unless it was a non-sexual cuck fake-relationship betabux/divorcerape to begin with.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 2nd, 2019, 7:14 pm

TL;DR not all wymyn are like that and I'm a lesbian and virgin at 20-something.

Seek help/therapy, sweaty.
Drang nach Westen.