Hello

Constructive opposition
Alyssarr9fox
Newcomer

Hello

Post by Alyssarr9fox » May 2nd, 2019, 11:49 am

To be honest I don't really know what to start with. I guess I should just say hi I'm Alyssa. I'm not an incel but that is probably very obvious. I'm actually pretty nervous right now because I still don't know what to say haha. Everyone seems really nice here and shares stories that touch me mentally. I'm sorry I'm just trying not to mess my wordings up. I just hope that you know nobody is offended in any sort of way. Haha here I go again. I apologize. Maybe I shouldn't post this. I just hope I don't get banned. I just wanted to say hi and say my hellos even though I already said that. Eee sorry I'm nervous XD. Okay okay I'll post this. Here goes nothing.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Hello

Post by tremor » May 2nd, 2019, 12:26 pm

"Notice me, teehee."
Attachments
9621.jpg
9621.jpg (39.25 KiB) Viewed 145 times
Drang nach Westen.
Alyssarr9fox
Newcomer

Post by Alyssarr9fox » May 2nd, 2019, 12:29 pm

Oh okay I notice you. XD

Nice Pepe btw lol
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 2nd, 2019, 4:17 pm

Alyssarr9fox wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 12:29 pm
Oh okay I notice you. XD

Nice Pepe btw lol
Added the quotation marks.
Drang nach Westen.
love

Post by love » May 2nd, 2019, 7:33 pm

Alyssarr9fox wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 11:49 am
To be honest I don't really know what to start with. I guess I should just say hi I'm Alyssa. I'm not an incel but that is probably very obvious. I'm actually pretty nervous right now because I still don't know what to say haha. Everyone seems really nice here and shares stories that touch me mentally. I'm sorry I'm just trying not to mess my wordings up. I just hope that you know nobody is offended in any sort of way. Haha here I go again. I apologize. Maybe I shouldn't post this. I just hope I don't get banned. I just wanted to say hi and say my hellos even though I already said that. Eee sorry I'm nervous XD. Okay okay I'll post this. Here goes nothing.
The true personality colours come out after awhile. I thought the same too a month ago. How can they possibly be single when they seem so nice and kind. Yeah well wait till they start calling you a “toxic bitch” and telling you they hate you when they don’t even know you.
Surprise, I am a girl!
Alyssarr9fox
Newcomer

Post by Alyssarr9fox » May 2nd, 2019, 7:47 pm

Well in the end it doesn't matter because everyone is equal and has a right. Even if you feel like you don't matter in the world, you do. Doesn't matter if you're rude, poor, rich, etc. What makes you.. You. That is what it counts. It doesn't matter if you're short, tall, fat, skinny, ugly, or pretty. We're all human beings. Sadly there are cruel people out there who love calling others trash and stuff and that's simply not cool, because people are rotting in the inside and the mean people saying stuff to them is just making them feel worse. In the end, we're all human beings. :)
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 2nd, 2019, 7:57 pm

love wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 7:33 pm
Alyssarr9fox wrote:
The true personality colours come out after awhile. I thought the same too a month ago. How can they possibly be single when they seem so nice and kind. Yeah well wait till they start calling you a “toxic bitch” and telling you they hate you when they don’t even know you.
Have you ever considered, maybe you are a toxic bitch?
Alyssarr9fox wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 7:47 pm
Well in the end it doesn't matter because everyone is equal and has a right. Even if you feel like you don't matter in the world, you do. Doesn't matter if you're rude, poor, rich, etc. What makes you.. You. That is what it counts. It doesn't matter if you're short, tall, fat, skinny, ugly, or pretty. We're all human beings. Sadly there are cruel people out there who love calling others trash and stuff and that's simply not cool, because people are rotting in the inside and the mean people saying stuff to them is just making them feel worse. In the end, we're all human beings. :)
Some of us, more human than others.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
love

Post by love » May 2nd, 2019, 8:13 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 7:57 pm
love wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 7:33 pm
Alyssarr9fox wrote:
Have you ever considered, maybe you are a toxic bitch?
Alyssarr9fox wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 7:47 pm
Some of us, more human than others.
I’m not a bitch. I’ve been nice to you and don’t deserve your hateful words. You can think whatever you want to make yourself feel better about attacking me.
Surprise, I am a girl!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 2nd, 2019, 10:54 pm

love wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 8:13 pm
I’m not a bitch. I’ve been nice to you and don’t deserve your hateful words. You can think whatever you want to make yourself feel better about attacking me.
The facts are the facts. Mind-games don't work on me. You can discuss your so-called innocence in the Monster High thread. I refused to be dragged down into these murky waters. Shadows tend to scurry when shown in the light.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
love

Post by love » May 2nd, 2019, 11:04 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 10:54 pm
love wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 8:13 pm
The facts are the facts. Mind-games don't work on me. You can discuss your so-called innocence in the Monster High thread. I refused to be dragged down into these murky waters. Shadows tend to scurry when shown in the light.
You know that I can’t because it’s in the “incel lounge”. Talk your ѕhit. I hope you feel better taking me down.
Surprise, I am a girl!