Face>>>>>>everything

WelcomeToMyDNA

Face>>>>>>everything

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » May 2nd, 2019, 5:29 am

You know you're ugly when you try to take a selfie and each one comes out completely disgusting in every way. Unlike some people, I have no "good angles" I'm ugly from every angle, in every camera, through every lense, in every lighting. I probably took like 100 photos of myself today just to get just 1 good one to update my IG profile with. But, I failed. I'm too ugly to fool anyone with photo effects. Photo effects work in your favor when you are at least 4/10 and not 2/10 like me. So, there isn't any way for me to manipulate the photo to give the illusion that I'm good looking. This is just depressing. Makes me never want to gymcel again and just stay in bed literally 24/7. I'm already LDARing, but I at least go to the gym. I'm going to stop though. There's no reason for me to go through all those strenuous workouts if my face is the way it is.
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
KingJacob
Newcomer

Re: Face>>>>>>everything

Post by KingJacob » May 2nd, 2019, 5:39 am

Well you also have to take height into consideration. I hardly have seen women with shorter men. But face definitely comes first. It seems height and face are the limiting factors when it comes to looksmaxing. Body proportionality is also something to consider. I guess you could go to extremes like plastic surgery (could end up uglier) or height surgery. But nothing will fix my hideous face.

Height surgery
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 2nd, 2019, 9:17 am

KingJacob wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 5:39 am
Well you also have to take height into consideration. I hardly have seen women with shorter men. But face definitely comes first. It seems height and face are the limiting factors when it comes to looksmaxing. Body proportionality is also something to consider. I guess you could go to extremes like plastic surgery (could end up uglier) or height surgery. But nothing will fix my hideous face.

Height surgery
Just wheelchairmax by 40 br0. It's seriously incredible how men pay thousands of dollars, spend months recovering and risk their ability to walk just to meet the demands of the uncontrolled sexual market.
Drang nach Westen.
daytrip
Newcomer

Post by daytrip » May 4th, 2019, 4:29 am

same. i never make my profile picture my face unless i get a 'decent' photo. aka me being 17ft away from the camera and posing in front of something