How to save a good lad?

Czierepah
Newcomer

How to save a good lad?

Post by Czierepah » May 1st, 2019, 4:33 pm

Hi guys! I need your advice.

I know a girl for 6 years. For 3 years she is with other guy. They are considered as perfect couple but... I know the truth about this relationship.
The guys is a good lad, very positive and ufortunatlny very naive. The girl seems to be a perfect woman. Most people think that She is gorgeus, kind, friendly, loyal, inteligent and such and such but...

We met at a party some time ago. We didn't drink much. Mostly talk about common interests. Suddenly she said that she thinks her boyfriend is stupid, naive and unmalny. After that she started to compliment me. I asked her why she chose him then. She openly said that it's becouse of money. His parents are really well-off and in opposite my family is poor. I know that I'm an idiot but I tried to get her anyway and made an offer to mantain friendship to the moment that I will get better financial status.

Next day I wasn't sure all of that really happend. I messeged her and she said that she remember what she said and we will be friends from now. After a week there was another party and we met again. Situation was very similiar. She again told me that her boyfriend is and idiot and about him she likes only money and sex. She also made some promises to me but after all of that she just ghosted me for 2 months. After this 2 month she messeged me and we had a long conversation during which she send me video of her in very tight dress. This video is the only proof of everything what happend but its not very convincing(poor quality, quite dark and etc.). After this conversation she ghosted me again and now we don't have any contact.

I realized that she is a total sl*t and all of her reputation is a lie. I want to get my revenge for being a plaything for 6 years. I don't want to hurt her physically but I want to destroy this relationship. I want to show this guy that he is being manipulated for all the time but I don't have enough evidences. She always avoided to show any emotional affection to me in messenges and only thing I have is that poor quality video. I want to get more proofs but now we don't even have any contact. How could I convice this good and naive guy that his beloved girlfriend is a sl*t only with one poor video? I need to get some more evidences or manipulate him a bit but I don't know how to do it…

And btw. English is not my native language so I'm sorry for any mistakes.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: How to save a good lad?

Post by tremor » May 1st, 2019, 7:09 pm

From your post it seems that you know what to do, but don't want to shift responsibility to some random forum user.
Drang nach Westen.
Xero1101

Post by Xero1101 » May 1st, 2019, 7:16 pm

Tell this dumb bitch to go choke on a cock, attention seeking wh*re.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 1st, 2019, 7:59 pm

Czierepah wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 4:33 pm
Hi guys! I need your advice.

I know a girl for 6 years. For 3 years she is with other guy. They are considered as perfect couple but... I know the truth about this relationship.
The guys is a good lad, very positive and ufortunatlny very naive. The girl seems to be a perfect woman. Most people think that She is gorgeus, kind, friendly, loyal, inteligent and such and such but...

We met at a party some time ago. We didn't drink much. Mostly talk about common interests. Suddenly she said that she thinks her boyfriend is stupid, naive and unmalny. After that she started to compliment me. I asked her why she chose him then. She openly said that it's becouse of money. His parents are really well-off and in opposite my family is poor. I know that I'm an idiot but I tried to get her anyway and made an offer to mantain friendship to the moment that I will get better financial status.

Next day I wasn't sure all of that really happend. I messeged her and she said that she remember what she said and we will be friends from now. After a week there was another party and we met again. Situation was very similiar. She again told me that her boyfriend is and idiot and about him she likes only money and sex. She also made some promises to me but after all of that she just ghosted me for 2 months. After this 2 month she messeged me and we had a long conversation during which she send me video of her in very tight dress. This video is the only proof of everything what happend but its not very convincing(poor quality, quite dark and etc.). After this conversation she ghosted me again and now we don't have any contact.

I realized that she is a total sl*t and all of her reputation is a lie. I want to get my revenge for being a plaything for 6 years. I don't want to hurt her physically but I want to destroy this relationship. I want to show this guy that he is being manipulated for all the time but I don't have enough evidences. She always avoided to show any emotional affection to me in messenges and only thing I have is that poor quality video. I want to get more proofs but now we don't even have any contact. How could I convice this good and naive guy that his beloved girlfriend is a sl*t only with one poor video? I need to get some more evidences or manipulate him a bit but I don't know how to do it…

And btw. English is not my native language so I'm sorry for any mistakes.
if guy still wants to white-knight and be blue-pilled about women, let him. Can't convince a fool of their foolishness till they learn the hard way.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.