Sexual experience

KingJacob
Newcomer

Sexual experience

Post by KingJacob » May 1st, 2019, 12:37 am

I am a 26 year old virgin. Do women prefer a guy with sexual experience?
Lordgoro

Re: Sexual experience

Post by Lordgoro » May 1st, 2019, 1:11 am

Haha, Wrong forum I suspect.. Not a LOT of women here to ask sorry..
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
KingJacob
Newcomer

Post by KingJacob » May 1st, 2019, 1:55 am

I just feel it's getting harder to find a girlfriend. I have never had any sort of sexual experience with a woman and I am 26. I have never even talked much to women or had a girlfriend. Am I doomed to be an incel for eternity?
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 1st, 2019, 2:10 am

KingJacob wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 1:55 am
I just feel it's getting harder to find a girlfriend. I have never had any sort of sexual experience with a woman and I am 26. I have never even talked much to women or had a girlfriend. Am I doomed to be an incel for eternity?
VERY POSSIBLE! Not only that, but I suspect there are MANY incels that are in DENIAL!! Probably many millions of us, all around the world... But especially in first world countries like the USA, canada, britain, etc...
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
AfricanCel

Post by AfricanCel » May 1st, 2019, 4:06 am

Talking to a girl does not mean she will like you. I've spoken to many girls and still haven't had my first kiss and am also a virgin at 23. It really is all about looks, but normles don't like to admit the truth. I mean, look at how girls talk about guys they like. If the girl is with the guy and he's ugly, you will notice that he's either popular or rich.
wizard32
Newcomer

Post by wizard32 » May 1st, 2019, 4:55 am

AfricanCel wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 4:06 am
It really is all about looks, but normles don't like to admit the truth.
The truth it not that it is ALL (100%) about looks, but you could say mostly (51% to 99%) about it.
KingJacob
Newcomer

Post by KingJacob » May 1st, 2019, 5:34 am

Unless you're very manipulative or rich
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 1st, 2019, 8:52 am

wizard32 wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 4:55 am
The truth it not that it is ALL (100%) about looks, but you could say mostly (51% to 99%) about it.
Cope.
Drang nach Westen.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » May 1st, 2019, 1:39 pm

When I was young a lot of decent looking girls liked me and I could of easily gotten a g.f.I went to college and a few girls hit on me in Freshmen year. As college went by, women stopped hitting on me and I had to talk to girls myself. I talked to about 6 girls and asked out 2. They mostly just answered my questions, brought up their boyfriends or rejected me. Now the only people who like me are obese people, trannies and faggots. Occasionally, I may get a hideously ugly girl who is at least not obese, but it only happened ONCE in my 5 years of college. My sister and mom also think that I am "handsome," but that's about as far as it goes.

The older you get the harder it gets. If you want a G.F, get one as soon as possible, because unless you get rich, it only gets harder from here on out.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 1st, 2019, 2:55 pm

bcroger2 wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 1:39 pm
When I was young a lot of decent looking girls liked me and I could of easily gotten a g.f.I went to college and a few girls hit on me in Freshmen year. As college went by, women stopped hitting on me and I had to talk to girls myself. I talked to about 6 girls and asked out 2. They mostly just answered my questions, brought up their boyfriends or rejected me. Now the only people who like me are obese people, trannies and faggots. Occasionally, I may get a hideously ugly girl who is at least not obese, but it only happened ONCE in my 5 years of college. My sister and mom also think that I am "handsome," but that's about as far as it goes.

The older you get the harder it gets. If you want a G.F, get one as soon as possible, because unless you get rich, it only gets harder from here on out.
Sounds like my story, except my story is far worse. Girls flirted with me at high-school but it stopped after my senior year. I started to lose my youth and good looks. After getting rejected or ghosted more than 100 times, I gave up on cis women, tried to date trannies got even rejected by them too. Gave up on trannies so I tried to date fem boy faggots, got rejected too so I quit having hope for any love at all. I don't want to date masculine men only feminine individuals, but this is a macho world of rap music where I'm not allowed to enjoy feminine things. I try not to think about it or else I go back into Hulk rage mode.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.