All femiods fault

Constructive opposition
User avatar
love
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: April 17th, 2019, 12:30 am

All femiods fault

Post by love » April 30th, 2019, 8:34 pm

I have asked a bunch of you what are 5 good/positive qualities about yourself and most have replied that they don’t have any or hate themselves. So if you cant identify your own good qualities how are you attractive to women? Why would women want to date you if you have no good qualities?

I don’t really believe that you all have no good qualities. I’ve seen good qualities in you that are attractive such as being intelligent, some of you are kind and have good hearts with good intentions. However when it’s pointed out most of you deflect it thinking I’m lying or “just being nice”. Similarly I asked many of you if a female complaints you because they like you or is interested in getting to know you would you even notice and again most responses were “obviously I would notice” but you don’t notice compliments it’s like compliments, validating and positive reinforcements can’t be processed by incels.

Kind of like conversations don’t really feel complete or finished. It’s just no response to things or rapid change of topic.

The prospective of “what women want” I find very interesting here. You all seem to be experts in the things women want but haven’t been relationships so with all due respect doesn’t that imply that maybe what you think women want is therefore wrong since your strategies aren’t working?

You think women want
-7’ tall guy who’s even 7”????
-large dick even though large dicks are painful
-the hulk with muscles 💪 even though that’s not cuddley
-a car even in a large city when walking is faster

Your vision of the man women want is a large dicked monster creature.

Your vision of women is that women just have sex with multiple people and many of you think it’s 100 men and that men are always chasing women for sex. I’m no where close to having sex with 100 men.

Y’all just gave up because you claim to be ugly. Your not even ugly. Even if you were ugly, ugly people still have sex. Your not having sex for many reasons

1. You need to work on social skills, starting, maintaining a conversation and transitioning between topics. You may have to discuss topics you have no interest in and need to show you still care.
2. Evaluation of what women actually want which is different than your views on what you think women want.
3. You need to self grow and sell yourself. You have to make yourself attractive by talking about your good qualities, what you do at work, your accomplishments and awards ect.
4. You need to make yourself available to meet people. Cold approaching doesn’t work, it’s actually creepy. No matter how hot a guy is I’m not giving my number to some guy I met off the street or on a bus. You need to join social activities like groups, programs, recreation ect. It doesn’t have to be sports there are other programs such as arts, dance, music, crafts, hobbies, ect. Even school. You will meet women here and can talk to them, get to know them first and then ask them out. You will have much better success asking women out that know you and feel comfortable being around you and that have common interests.
5. Even if you don’t work or go to school you can volunteer and build your resume up getting references, meeting new people, socialising ect. Even if your not meeting women you will meet other men. Maybe they have female friends, sisters, cousins or know other single women ect.

If you sit here complaining about how awful women are and how badly women have treated you. Your missing out on meeting the women who will treat you right, love and care for you because you simply haven’t met them yet. Your only as hopeless as you make yourself. Your a bunch of intelligent men who I think can figure it out. A few bad experiences doesn’t mean your hopeless. I’ve had several bad experiences, been cheated on, rejected, had my heart broken many times and I hated men for years based on my experiences, but I missed out for many years when I hated men because I didn’t notice signals I just pushed away. I’m noticing a lot of similarities between us.
Surprise, I am a girl!
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1195
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: All femiods fault

Post by tremor » April 30th, 2019, 9:18 pm

TL;DR just man up, put yourself out there and improve your personality br00000000000.

inb4 mental fakecels follow the advice, go betabux/cuck in their 40s and begin to believe it's ascension and their achievement. Vid related.

https://youtu.be/9wlxyw2eeFY

Upd. Tbh looking forward to a cool story from an "incel" who went beta bux, got divorce raped and came back to the community or something like this. Of course this hypothetical "incel" won't belong here and sill end up sent his own way.
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
love
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: April 17th, 2019, 12:30 am

Re: All femiods fault

Post by love » April 30th, 2019, 9:30 pm

tremor wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 9:18 pm
TL;DR just man up, put yourself out there and improve your personality br00000000000.

inb4 mental fakecels follow the advice, go betabux/cuck in their 40s and begin to believe it's ascension and their achievement. Vid related.

https://youtu.be/9wlxyw2eeFY

Upd. Tbh looking forward to a cool story from an "incel" who went beta bux, got divorce raped and came back to the community or something like this. Of course this hypothetical "incel" won't belong here.
I'm trying to help you. You dont have to take the advice. But at the same time your holding yourself back. How is that betabuxing or cuck? If your alone and depressed your already cucked in my view.

Women arent going to marry you to divorce rape you because its too much effort to put into a relationship, marriage just to get divorced. Theres no profit or benefits in being divorced. Divorce is just costly with legal fees for both parties.
Surprise, I am a girl!
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1195
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: All femiods fault

Post by tremor » April 30th, 2019, 9:40 pm

love wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 9:30 pm
I'm trying to help you. You dont have to take the advice. But at the same time your holding yourself back. How is that betabuxing or cuck? If your alone and depressed your already cucked in my view.
Implying I didn't know foids hate low quality men.
Women arent going to marry you to divorce rape you because its too much effort to put into a relationship, marriage just to get divorced. Theres no profit or benefits in being divorced. Divorce is just costly with legal fees for both parties.
Fake news.
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
love
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: April 17th, 2019, 12:30 am

Re: All femiods fault

Post by love » April 30th, 2019, 9:52 pm

tremor wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 9:40 pm
love wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 9:30 pm
I'm trying to help you. You dont have to take the advice. But at the same time your holding yourself back. How is that betabuxing or cuck? If your alone and depressed your already cucked in my view.
Implying I didn't know foids hate low quality men.
Women arent going to marry you to divorce rape you because its too much effort to put into a relationship, marriage just to get divorced. Theres no profit or benefits in being divorced. Divorce is just costly with legal fees for both parties.
Fake news.
Your just insulting yourself. I dont think your low quality. And its not fake news. What benefit does it have for me to date some guy for several years, spend MY OWN money on a wedding, invest all my time into this relationship, to divorce and have to pay a lawyer and other legal fees. No thats wasting my time and my money.
Surprise, I am a girl!
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 1195
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: All femiods fault

Post by tremor » April 30th, 2019, 10:02 pm

love wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 9:52 pm
Your just insulting yourself. I dont think your low quality.
Cope.
And its not fake news. What benefit does it have for me to date some guy for several years, spend MY OWN money on a wedding, invest all my time into this relationship, to divorce and have to pay a lawyer and other legal fees. No thats wasting my time and my money.
I don't know. Nobody knows, but it almost always happens. And wymyn tend to initiate.

Idk, MGTOWcels believe in "unicorns", maybe you'll fall into that category. Even if it's just because of economy or for the sake of feeling special.
Drang nach Westen.
User avatar
love
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: April 17th, 2019, 12:30 am

Re: All femiods fault

Post by love » April 30th, 2019, 10:05 pm

tremor wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 10:02 pm
love wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 9:52 pm
Your just insulting yourself. I dont think your low quality.
Cope.
And its not fake news. What benefit does it have for me to date some guy for several years, spend MY OWN money on a wedding, invest all my time into this relationship, to divorce and have to pay a lawyer and other legal fees. No thats wasting my time and my money.
I don't know. Nobody knows, but it almost always happens. And wymyn tend to initiate.

Idk, MGTOWcels believe in "unicorns", maybe you'll fall into that category. Even if it's just because of economy or for the sake of feeling special.
I actually believe in unicorns.
Surprise, I am a girl!
User avatar
AfricanCel
Member
Posts: 160
Joined: March 6th, 2019, 4:01 pm

Re: All femiods fault

Post by AfricanCel » April 30th, 2019, 10:54 pm

Most Incels can name 5 good qualities about themselves, but the question is, does it matter to femoids in dating?, and if it does, is it for a good reason or a bad one? I'll say my good qualities is that am a science and math tutor that gives value to people by helping them understand the topic without charging them a penny, am also a portrait artist, I genuinely care about what my friends are going through, I know the basics of pathology and can advice people on what to do if they are feeling ill without them having to spend thousands in the hospital. In the lab I work, my boss says am a good man, but the reality is, it doesn't help me in anyway in terms of getting a girlfriend. Some of these good qualities can be exploited by femoids for diabolical reasons, so good qualities doesn't necessarily mean a femoid will date you. How can you have positive reinforcement, when you get rejected, ghosted and ignored by girls all the time, isn't that negative reinforcement? Women want high status men, men with a car, and definitely a muscular men. Infact, most girls today wouldn't date a guy that doesn't have a car, I've heard numerous stories from people I know. Being too social is the easiest way to friend zone with girls, and I can see why players say never take advice on women on how to get women. Isn't talking about your accomplishments and awards a way to attract gold diggers that will divorce rape you? You've been cheated on, rejected, and had your heart broken because you keep going for the same type of guys, and as long as you keep doing that, the cycle continues. As for incels, girls are busy obsessing over chad, and they fail to recognize other guys that could potentially be a good partner. But the reality is that girls don't care about having a good partner, as long as he's rich, handsome, or popular, which is why majority of girls chase the bottom 20% of guys, and then complain about how men are all cheaters or how there aren't any men around. "Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results" (Albert Einstein).
User avatar
love
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: April 17th, 2019, 12:30 am

Re: All femiods fault

Post by love » May 1st, 2019, 1:02 am

AfricanCel wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 10:54 pm
Most Incels can name 5 good qualities about themselves, but the question is, does it matter to femoids in dating?, and if it does, is it for a good reason or a bad one? I'll say my good qualities is that am a science and math tutor that gives value to people by helping them understand the topic without charging them a penny, am also a portrait artist, I genuinely care about what my friends are going through, I know the basics of pathology and can advice people on what to do if they are feeling ill without them having to spend thousands in the hospital. In the lab I work, my boss says am a good man, but the reality is, it doesn't help me in anyway in terms of getting a girlfriend. Some of these good qualities can be exploited by femoids for diabolical reasons, so good qualities doesn't necessarily mean a femoid will date you. How can you have positive reinforcement, when you get rejected, ghosted and ignored by girls all the time, isn't that negative reinforcement? Women want high status men, men with a car, and definitely a muscular men. Infact, most girls today wouldn't date a guy that doesn't have a car, I've heard numerous stories from people I know. Being too social is the easiest way to friend zone with girls, and I can see why players say never take advice on women on how to get women. Isn't talking about your accomplishments and awards a way to attract gold diggers that will divorce rape you? You've been cheated on, rejected, and had your heart broken because you keep going for the same type of guys, and as long as you keep doing that, the cycle continues. As for incels, girls are busy obsessing over chad, and they fail to recognize other guys that could potentially be a good partner. But the reality is that girls don't care about having a good partner, as long as he's rich, handsome, or popular, which is why majority of girls chase the bottom 20% of guys, and then complain about how men are all cheaters or how there aren't any men around. "Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results" (Albert Einstein).
Well the people I asked could not identify their good qualities. Having good qualities are attractive. There are other factors involved in dating like social skills and romantic chemistry. You do have good qualities your smart. I'm a nerd I did nursing I love patho and physiology.With that said it depends on who your trying to attract. A girl that isnt into science or doesnt understand it wouldnt be able to follow a conversation about body sciences. Tutoring depends on your intentions. Why are you a tutor? Are you only tutoring women in hopes of dating them? You may need to evaluate your intentions and make them more clear. When I was in nursing a male medical student asked if I wanted to study with him I said yes and the study session was great but then at the end of the week he started telling everyone I was his girlfriend and it was very confusing because I wasnt even asked? Then when I talked to him about it he said that was his way of asking me out....that is not asking someone out. So if you are only tutoring them to date them, dont do it. If your cool with being friends and seeing where things lead then fine thats a great in. You cant offer to do things with the expectation of getting something in return, that makes it not a good thing anymore.

This is exactly what I am saying. How do you know what women want? Did you used to be a women? How do you know whats attractive to women? You dont know. Women want a man thats doing something and going somewhere, someone thats motivated. If your not doing anything it gets boring and lazy. Most of my boyfriends dont have a car. My current one does not have a car, or a license. Not all women want muscular men. I'm actually attracted to larger men that are not muscular except the arms, I just like big arms. I'm not attracted to abs and 6 packs it doesnt look good to me.

Most people get their heart broken. Its a normal process people go through. You grow after each break up. You learn about yourself after each break up and become a better person because you work on yourself.
Surprise, I am a girl!
User avatar
love
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: April 17th, 2019, 12:30 am

Re: All femiods fault

Post by love » May 1st, 2019, 1:05 am

tremor wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 10:02 pm
love wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 9:52 pm
Your just insulting yourself. I dont think your low quality.
Cope.
And its not fake news. What benefit does it have for me to date some guy for several years, spend MY OWN money on a wedding, invest all my time into this relationship, to divorce and have to pay a lawyer and other legal fees. No thats wasting my time and my money.
I don't know. Nobody knows, but it almost always happens. And wymyn tend to initiate.

Idk, MGTOWcels believe in "unicorns", maybe you'll fall into that category. Even if it's just because of economy or for the sake of feeling special.
I can never tell if your complimenting me or insulting me by calling me a unicorn.

I dont think women initiate divorce. I think most men cheat on their wives which leads to divorce.
Surprise, I am a girl!
Post Reply