The body Language war

Constructive opposition
Stalker
Newcomer

The body Language war

Post by Stalker » April 30th, 2019, 4:16 pm

Hi - what are you´re experiences with other people sizing you up?

and people messuring them self wiht you over time ? if you have had to work or study or live wiht them? for some reason.
Cloudm16
Newcomer

Re: The body Language war

Post by Cloudm16 » April 30th, 2019, 6:10 pm

Hey man, listen. I joined this forum because I wanted to gain a perspective on inceldom. I’m sort of doing an impromptu psudo-academic study and I try to provide any relevant info on my way. By “sizing up” I’m assuming that you are referring to the act of looking someone from head to toe and observe things like: what you’re wearing, physical attributes, height, etc. There is a significant amount of data that implies that women tend to look at a mans eyes, mouth, then shoes in chronological order. So if you I can suggest anything, keep your shoes and teeth clean. Good luck out there man!
TheNorthGrove

Post by TheNorthGrove » May 1st, 2019, 2:30 am

Don’t know if you want a woman’s perspective but I’m a skittish person so I tend to notice a guy’s body language and tone of voice first. If someone sounds irritated and or looks really on guard or anxious, I take it as a social signal to leave them alone. But yes, the old saying about “the eyes are the windows to the soul” hold true and the face is one of the first things I look at. Being as I’m short as hell and usually have to look up to talk to guys, I’ll register height too. It doesn’t matter in slightest to me, but I notice. And a lot of males nowadays kinda dress the same, so nothing will stand out to me clothing-wise unless someone is extremely dirty.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 1st, 2019, 3:14 pm

Stalker wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 4:16 pm
Hi - what are you´re experiences with other people sizing you up?

and people messuring them self wiht you over time ? if you have had to work or study or live wiht them? for some reason.
My experience with Female body language, is that they carry themselves in a haughty and condescending manner. Might be timecel because I remember them being more gigglying and clownish in the 90s, now they are super serious and bitchy in attitude.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
TheNorthGrove

Post by TheNorthGrove » May 1st, 2019, 7:59 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 3:14 pm

My experience with Female body language, is that they carry themselves in a haughty and condescending manner. Might be timecel because I remember them being more gigglying and clownish in the 90s, now they are super serious and bitchy in attitude.
Yeah, I realized that a lot of the time, my “anxious walk” (i.e. walking in a brisk manner, making sure not to look at anyone or make eye contact, etc) may seem extremely standoff-ish to people. I’m not speaking for every woman but I’m hoping other people who are always as anxious as I am know what I’m talking about? But if you are actually interacting with someone, you can easily tell by their tone of voice, their stance, and mannerisms when they’ve been sitting on a high horse for too long.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 1st, 2019, 8:09 pm

TheNorthGrove wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 7:59 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 3:14 pm

Yeah, I realized that a lot of the time, my “anxious walk” (i.e. walking in a brisk manner, making sure not to look at anyone or make eye contact, etc) may seem extremely standoff-ish to people. I’m not speaking for every woman but I’m hoping other people who are always as anxious as I am know what I’m talking about? But if you are actually interacting with someone, you can easily tell by their tone of voice, their stance, and mannerisms when they’ve been sitting on a high horse for too long.
I don't there there is any one consistent thing about how women carry themselves.

I think the main difference between how men and women carry themselves, when in public, is that men always seem drained and depleted of drugs. And women act like they are always on drugs. Either they act overly happy and kind. Or really bitter and mean. Some women have really good posture, as if they are High and living in some kind of utopia. I guess a good example of what I mean is this.

In this clip, Alice behaves similar to a typical male, defensive and observant to her surroundings, in "Combat Mode". The White Queen acts like a female, on drugs and fairy like, as if she is not concerned about immediate environment hazards.
TheNorthGrove

Post by TheNorthGrove » May 1st, 2019, 8:48 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 8:09 pm
In this clip, Alice behaves similar to a typical male, defensive and observant to her surroundings, in "Combat Mode". The White Queen acts like a female, on drugs and fairy like, as if she is not concerned about immediate environment hazards.
I understand what you mean, and it sounds evolutionary to me. A lot of the women I’ve been around seem to not have a single worry in the world, maybe a bit more so than the men I’ve seen. That could be because women (generally) have it a lot more easier in life than men...Or maybe that’s because I’m surrounded by people who seem fortunate enough to be high on life and I have no experience outside of the US.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 2nd, 2019, 1:57 am

I don't think its evolutionary. I have my reasons but forgot what it was.
TheNorthGrove

Post by TheNorthGrove » May 2nd, 2019, 3:51 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 1:57 am
We live in a world now where I would think that a lot more women are more guarded than men, especially with the ever growing feminism movement and the fact that we are physically weaker. But I wanna hear your reasoning whenever you remember
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 2nd, 2019, 4:12 am

TheNorthGrove wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 3:51 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 1:57 am
We live in a world now where I would think that a lot more women are more guarded than men, especially with the ever growing feminism movement and the fact that we are physically weaker. But I wanna hear your reasoning whenever you remember
I think its because women are overly sheltered. I don't think its natural for women to have estrogen this ridiculously high. It clouds their judgement and makes them overly sensitive. In the wilds, female animals mog men in terms of testosterone