Can gay people be incels, too?

lordoftheincels

Re: Can gay people be incels, too?

Post by lordoftheincels » December 11th, 2018, 9:05 pm

Obviously yes, otherwise no Orlando shooting.

Still, gays have it much easier compared to heterosexual males.

It's called supply and demands, women have an inherent beauty and femininity to them, men don't, thus have less value, and that's the reason male incels aren't gay.

In addition, disgusting male on male sex is encouraged with bathhouses, yet wholesome beautiful sex with a Female is shamed and taboo and hard to find.
vcelguy
Site Admin

Post by vcelguy » December 11th, 2018, 9:19 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 9:05 pm
In addition, disgusting male on male sex is encouraged with bathhouses, yet wholesome beautiful sex with a Female is shamed and taboo and hard to find.
Bathhouses? This is something new. But yes, nowadays lgbt propaganda everywhere in media and TV.
Contact me:
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » December 11th, 2018, 9:22 pm

vcelguy wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 9:19 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
December 11th, 2018, 9:05 pm
Bathhouses? This is something new. But yes, nowadays lgbt propaganda everywhere in media and TV.
Bathhouses were around in the 70's, but yes I've never been to one but I am told there are some near where I live. The point is, gay men have that as an option, but if you're a male interested in women your only option is Tinder and maybe getting lucky. And oppressive social attitudes towards male sexuality.

LGBTs are still oppressed, I don't knock em for that, my main problem with LGBTs is twofold: 1. I have a problem with their attitudes towards male sexuality and trying to make it taboo to lust after females. 2. I'm simply jealous of how easy gays and lesbians, or good looking BTs have it when it comes to dating.

My main problem is, society never seems to "learn" or "get it". There is always "that" group which is oppressed. Blacks got to take over detroit, and now they just go around oppressing gays. Now gays go around oppressing transsexuals and incels. Society always needs some kind outsider to oppress, they never seem to evolve or grow. Now, its us incels who's turn it is to be oppressed by society. It never ends with these cretins.
bcroger2

Post by bcroger2 » December 17th, 2018, 11:55 pm

If a gay person or woman is an incel either they aren't trying at all, they are obese or their standards are too high. For example, my sister is below average in appearance but only wants to date doctors since she is in medical school, hence why she has no one. Most single women I see are obese, not overweight, but obese (whale like)
TwinBlade626
Newcomer

Post by TwinBlade626 » December 19th, 2018, 3:12 pm

Sorry bud not really... Gay incels don't really exist I mean maybe your not attractive to other guys I suggest hit the gym and look at furries gay pοrn to get some ideas besides that .... Nar
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » December 20th, 2018, 10:08 pm

TwinBlade626 wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 3:12 pm
Sorry bud not really... Gay incels don't really exist I mean maybe your not attractive to other guys I suggest hit the gym and look at furries gay pοrn to get some ideas besides that .... Nar
Gay incels do exist or else orlando would not be a tragedy.

Obviously its easier to get laid as a gay than someone who likes women. But if you have no social skills it will be harder, the difference is you can learn social skills and still not get laid if you are into women, but if you learn social skills getting laid as a gay is easy
gabrielnyugen
Newcomer

Post by gabrielnyugen » December 23rd, 2018, 5:45 am

as a gay homosexual man who's gay, incelism is real.
TMMinator9000
Newcomer

Post by TMMinator9000 » January 7th, 2019, 11:03 am

Not at all. Gays have it easy, literally just get on Grindr and you’ll be getting dick pics within 10 minutes and be fucking within an hour, I only wish tinder were like that
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 8th, 2019, 8:13 pm

TMMinator9000 wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 11:03 am
Not at all. Gays have it easy, literally just get on Grindr and you’ll be getting dick pics within 10 minutes and be fucking within an hour, I only wish tinder were like that
How do you know this?