Re: What would you like to learn?

Post by love » May 15th, 2019, 8:54 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 8:25 pm
love wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 8:20 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 1:16 pm

The stats say that mostly chads rape...Ironically its feminiѕts that posts stats saying mostly chads rape, then go on anti-incel rants a few hours later. Incels have no social life or proximity to females and can't rape. They probably are too afraid and have too much social anxiety to rape anyone anyway.

And yes I know homeless people that get laid and are not incel, that is when I started to lose hope like I had no hope and had no chance.

That OCD guy probably got laid more than most incels, never heard of incels that don't understand how to take a shower, and even Forrest Gump got laid more than incels.
What do you call fashion sense?

A lot of the guys I have met that have raped someone are not chad. Chad is supposedly hot. They were not hot. There are date rapes which would be chad however those are hard to prove and nothing happens with those. The men with mental health are the ones that are usually charged with it either because they admit to it or because in court they are weird so things stick.

Actually no the OCD guy was a virgin. He told me many times while starting at my chest or butt.
I see gatherings of manimals in public and in videos. I see how they dress, or rather, how they don't.

feminiѕt websites state that "Rape is not the result of incel. Most rapists report having little no sexual frustration problems in their lives." Bingo, incels not to blame, yet feminiѕts hate them anyway.

Chad has little to no sexual frustration, but many of these rapists might be normans, who knows. They certainly aren't incels though.
I’m not saying they are incels because then they wouldn’t be an incel anymore.

It is however common in mental health because they don’t understand consent, age, or social cues for example I took a client on a walk in the community and he said hello to a random female she smiled and walked away. He started chasing after her and when I tried to stop him he went on about how this liked him because she smiled and now they are in a relationship because of the smile. Which was not an I’m interested smile it was actually I’m really uncomfortable smile but trying to appear friendly. And he didn’t understand the difference.

I think chads can also be rapists. I know a few who date raped or walked into women’s bedrooms when they were asleep in dorms.
Surprise, I am a girl!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 9:24 pm

Incel does not mean virgin, getting laid one time does not mean one ascended.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 9:25 pm

Incels cannot read social cues because social cues have no meaning. No woman is ever interested in an incel, so he has no test data from which to determine whether or not a woman is doing a true flirtation or not.
love

Post by love » May 15th, 2019, 10:17 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 9:24 pm
How do you know when you have ascended then?
Surprise, I am a girl!
love

Post by love » May 15th, 2019, 10:23 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 9:25 pm
Incels cannot read social cues because social cues have no meaning. No woman is ever interested in an incel, so he has no test data from which to determine whether or not a woman is doing a true flirtation or not.
Social cues do have meaning. It depends on body language, non verbal communication, verbal communication, environment, cultural aspects, tone of voice and the situation. It’s a learnt skill that you learn as a toddler. Although for some being able to pick up on social cues can be difficult. On the contrary I think women are interested in the smart incels who work, I think they could asend very quickly if they had social skills because they are desirable they are just awkward.
Surprise, I am a girl!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 10:32 pm

love wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 10:17 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
Honk honk. Are you deliberately trolling or what?
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 10:33 pm

love wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 10:23 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
Social cues do have meaning. It depends on body language, non verbal communication, verbal communication, environment, cultural aspects, tone of voice and the situation. It’s a learnt skill that you learn as a toddler. Although for some being able to pick up on social cues can be difficult. On the contrary I think women are interested in the smart incels who work, I think they could asend very quickly if they had social skills because they are desirable they are just awkward.
What you think is the real reality, and the real reality, is often very different from the real reality. Real reality works like this: Incel gets fired for flirting with girls at his workplace. Homeless ftm chadlite junkie with no future has sex with 100 different girls a year.
love

Post by love » May 15th, 2019, 10:36 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 10:32 pm
love wrote:
lordoftheincels wrote:
No. I thought incels were all virgins. It’s not really clear otherwise when there’s ascending. If women want to have sex with you then what makes an incel?
Surprise, I am a girl!
love

Post by love » May 15th, 2019, 10:39 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 10:33 pm
love wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 10:23 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
What you think is the real reality, and the real reality, is often very different from the real reality. Real reality works like this: Incel gets fired for flirting with girls at his workplace. Homeless ftm chadlite junkie with no future has sex with 100 different girls a year.
No anyone can get fired for flirting at work. It’s highly unprofessional. It’s usually in the thing you sign at new job that says any inappropriate comments is sexual harassment. You should never flirt with anyone at work unless your 100% sure it’s mutual. I wouldn’t risk that.
Surprise, I am a girl!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 10:45 pm

love wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 10:36 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 10:32 pm
love wrote:

No. I thought incels were all virgins. It’s not really clear otherwise when there’s ascending. If women want to have sex with you then what makes an incel?
Wow. It's like you don't listen to us and just preach. If you listened you'd know what an incel is.