What would you like to learn?

Constructive opposition
love

What would you like to learn?

Post by love » May 14th, 2019, 8:23 pm

So I would like to facilitate a group for social skills for dating or "romantically challenged".

What topics would be of interest that I should prepare? Should there be snacks?

I was thinking

-personal hygiene
-dress and matching clothes, how to use an iron ect.
-body language
-social cues
-emotional regulation
-sexual health
-consent
-healthy relationships
-role play situations of asking someone to dance, walk them home, get coffee, ect.

Anything else?
Surprise, I am a girl!
tremor
Staff Member

Re: What would you like to learn?

Post by tremor » May 14th, 2019, 8:54 pm

personal hygiene
Top kek this should become a meme. Just take a shower to improve your personality br00000000.
Drang nach Westen.
love

Post by love » May 14th, 2019, 8:57 pm

tremor wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 8:54 pm
personal hygiene
Top kek this should become a meme. Just take a shower to improve your personality br00000000.
[img]

Hes hot
Surprise, I am a girl!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 12:52 am

love wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 8:23 pm
So I would like to facilitate a group for social skills for dating or "romantically challenged".

I was thinking

-personal hygiene
-body language
-social cues
-emotional regulation
-sexual health
-consent
-healthy relationships
-role play situations of asking someone to dance, walk them home, get coffee, ect.

Anything else?
Most of the people that get laid have no fashion sense at all, I don't think incels need fashion tips.

In terms of consent, most never are invited to a woman's home anyway, as for the other things, many are autist and afraid of dancing, and most women do not want to give them at a chance at a healthy relationship anyway, so there's that at least.
Spoiler.
Far as coffee goes, they'd probably be worried about being friendzoned, or saying the wrong thing, and would feel anxiety the whole time anyway.
Spoiler.
The majority of autists are OCD and would have decent hygiene imo. Homeless people get laid more than incels, regardless.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
love

Post by love » May 15th, 2019, 2:46 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 12:52 am
love wrote:

I was thinking

-personal hygiene
-body language
-social cues
-emotional regulation
-sexual health
-consent
-healthy relationships

Anything else?
Most of the people that get laid have no fashion sense at all, I don't think incels need fashion tips.

In terms of consent, most never are invited to a woman's home anyway, as for the other things, many are autist and afraid of dancing, and most women do not want to give them at a chance at a healthy relationship anyway, so there's that at least.
Spoiler.
Far as coffee goes, they'd probably be worried about being friendzoned, or saying the wrong thing, and would feel anxiety the whole time anyway.
Spoiler.
The majority of autists are OCD and would have decent hygiene imo. Homeless people get laid more than incels, regardless.
Depends on what you call fashion.

Well I think consent is important towards the end of the group session to avoid confusion and assault charges since most of the men in mental health forensic units are charged with sexual assault because they didn’t understand what consent is.

I work with a lot of homeless people and honestly if homeless people can find relationships than so can incels because they have awful hygiene.

Also depends on the hygiene rituals I worked with a guy who had OCD and every time I took home to the gym to play basketball he would go to the water fountain wash his hands and then scoop up water and pour it down his pants until it looked like he wet himself. Eventually I asked why he was doing this and he said because he was sweaty. So I suggested he instead take a shower rather then put water from the water fountain down his pants.
Surprise, I am a girl!
Lordgoro

Post by Lordgoro » May 15th, 2019, 3:26 am

love wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 2:46 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
love wrote:

I was thinking

-personal hygiene
-body language
-social cues
-emotional regulation
-sexual health
-consent
-healthy relationships

Anything else?

Spoiler.
Spoiler.

Well I think consent is important towards the end of the group session to avoid confusion and assault charges since most of the men in mental health forensic units are charged with sexual assault because they didn’t understand what consent is.

I work with a lot of homeless people and honestly if homeless people can find relationships than so can incels because they have awful hygiene.

Also depends on the hygiene rituals I worked with a guy who had OCD and every time I took home to the gym to play basketball he would go to the water fountain wash his hands and then scoop up water and pour it down his pants until it looked like he wet himself. Eventually I asked why he was doing this and he said because he was sweaty. So I suggested he instead take a shower rather then put water from the water fountain down his pants.
Sorry, I was HOMELESS for more then 35 YEARS until just a few years ago... And I went out of my WAY to have pretty damned GREAT hygiene... Showered daily, shaved, teeth brushed, smelled good etc.. Funny thing is, as hygienic , smooth and clean as I was, Id see a LOT of the white trash DIRTY low class homeless guys ALWAYS getting girlfriends somehow! I was the very picture of class in my looks and mannerisms, yet the dirty white trash guys got girls, NOT ME!...
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 1:10 pm

love wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 2:46 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
love wrote:

I was thinking

-personal hygiene
-body language
-social cues
-emotional regulation
-sexual health
-consent
-healthy relationships

Anything else?

Spoiler.
Spoiler.
I see vids of the herd, the nerds, and the normies and chads, and their so-called "fashion". They have none, many of even the females do not have it. And they are usually not as sexually frustrated as incels, despite it.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 1:16 pm

The stats say that mostly chads rape...Ironically its feminiѕts that posts stats saying mostly chads rape, then go on anti-incel rants a few hours later. Incels have no social life or proximity to females and can't rape. They probably are too afraid and have too much social anxiety to rape anyone anyway.

And yes I know homeless people that get laid and are not incel, that is when I started to lose hope like I had no hope and had no chance.

That OCD guy probably got laid more than most incels, never heard of incels that don't understand how to take a shower, and even Forrest Gump got laid more than incels.
love

Post by love » May 15th, 2019, 8:20 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 1:16 pm

The stats say that mostly chads rape...Ironically its feminiѕts that posts stats saying mostly chads rape, then go on anti-incel rants a few hours later. Incels have no social life or proximity to females and can't rape. They probably are too afraid and have too much social anxiety to rape anyone anyway.

And yes I know homeless people that get laid and are not incel, that is when I started to lose hope like I had no hope and had no chance.

That OCD guy probably got laid more than most incels, never heard of incels that don't understand how to take a shower, and even Forrest Gump got laid more than incels.
What do you call fashion sense?

A lot of the guys I have met that have raped someone are not chad. Chad is supposedly hot. They were not hot. There are date rapes which would be chad however those are hard to prove and nothing happens with those. The men with mental health are the ones that are usually charged with it either because they admit to it or because in court they are weird so things stick.

Actually no the OCD guy was a virgin. He told me many times while starting at my chest or butt.
Surprise, I am a girl!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 8:25 pm

love wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 8:20 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 1:16 pm

What do you call fashion sense?

A lot of the guys I have met that have raped someone are not chad. Chad is supposedly hot. They were not hot. There are date rapes which would be chad however those are hard to prove and nothing happens with those. The men with mental health are the ones that are usually charged with it either because they admit to it or because in court they are weird so things stick.

Actually no the OCD guy was a virgin. He told me many times while starting at my chest or butt.
I see gatherings of manimals in public and in videos. I see how they dress, or rather, how they don't.

feminiѕt websites state that "Rape is not the result of incel. Most rapists report having little no sexual frustration problems in their lives." Bingo, incels not to blame, yet feminiѕts hate them anyway.

Chad has little to no sexual frustration, but many of these rapists might be normans, who knows. They certainly aren't incels though.