thought it might happen but got foided

Tales from around the globe
godoftheincels
Newcomer

thought it might happen but got foided

Post by godoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 6:32 pm

After making my first post today, I wanted to make a change so after my first shift and McDonalds (only working there so parents don't kick me out (they hated the fact I was a NEET)), I went to the bar to try and achieve copulation. I saw a beautiful lady (6/10) around my age, maybe younger. She gave me "the look" so I approached her, complimented her and talked for a while. She laughed at all my comments but in the good way! I got her many drinks, and all was going great. I thought it was in the bag at this point. I complimented her looks again and leaned in for a kiss, but she shoved me away. The mood was perfect, and I had already spent my allowance on her but no, as usual, women are manipulative wh*re sl*ts. Typical Stacy. She's probably already got four chad cocks down her throat. Anyway, now I'm banned from my town's bar and have a charge against me. Can life get any worse?
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: thought it might happen but got foided

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 6:44 pm

Same story as me. Sometimes I even get girl's numbers, but always get ghosted. Girls are great at being fickle and faking interest in you.

Inb4 normtards accuse me of my personality. Always sent clean family friendly messages to women, inb4 feminism accuses me of dickpics. Always got rejected when I tried the clean stuff, so I started sending dirty messages instead, got rejected too. Incels can't win. Half the time they ghosted me before I even got a chance to show my personality, inb4 improve your personality memes.

Worst clownpill I ever swallowed was one time a girl litterally told me she loved me, then I leaned in for the kiss and she rejected me utterly. Can't even with women these days, its over for incels.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 6:49 pm

Actually, possibly the worst clownpill I ever swallowed, tied for first is, one time I went into a bar and there was a hot chick, alone at the bar. I go to flirt, then it turns out her dad runs the bar, absolutely infuriated I flirted with his daughter and wanting to utterly cockblock me, he gets into a rage saying he will litterally kill me if I don't leave immediately. He was a midget half my size, but a very angry Italian midget and high T, and I was geniunely fearful for my life, so I left. All I did was tell her she was hot, wasn't even trying to be rude, I guess you aren't even allowed to call anyone hot these days. I left humiliated and infuriated, feeling like Bowser humilated by an italian midget. Thought about going back there and throwing bricks in his windows, but decided not to because jail is the simultaneously the most boring and gayest thing ever and not in the mood for fines and fees. So I just swallowed my pride and went home and stewed in anger and humiliation. Long story short, whenever I play mario party and bowser trolls the game, I sense a feeling of empowerment and relief.
Justlooking
Newcomer

Post by Justlooking » May 15th, 2019, 8:53 pm

godoftheincels wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 6:32 pm
After making my first post today, I wanted to make a change so after my first shift and McDonalds (only working there so parents don't kick me out (they hated the fact I was a NEET)), I went to the bar to try and achieve copulation. I saw a beautiful lady (6/10) around my age, maybe younger. She gave me "the look" so I approached her, complimented her and talked for a while. She laughed at all my comments but in the good way! I got her many drinks, and all was going great. I thought it was in the bag at this point. I complimented her looks again and leaned in for a kiss, but she shoved me away. The mood was perfect, and I had already spent my allowance on her but no, as usual, women are manipulative wh*re sl*ts. Typical Stacy. She's probably already got four chad cocks down her throat. Anyway, now I'm banned from my town's bar and have a charge against me. Can life get any worse?
godoftheincels wrote:
May 15th, 2019, 6:32 pm
why would she press charges?
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 15th, 2019, 9:28 pm

Women have pressed charges for less. One time a guy helped a girl fix a flat tire and then she made up fake charges and pressed it on him just because, I guess they like the feeling of being a demonic asshole. All demons are different, not all women are pure evil.