why hate exists

Precious content made by Approved submitters
tremor
Staff Member

Re: why hate exists

Post by tremor » May 13th, 2019, 7:58 pm

kenobyte wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 7:55 pm
No, you didn't. You still have normal amount of it. I got some surgery some time ago, for medical reasons. Now I have no testosterone at all, just the one I take to keep healty. I can tell you: when you have REALLY no T, you can see women for what they are. I think (I hope) later in your life, let's say ~40, T will drop dramatically and you will be close to my state.

Anyhow, with no T you are FREE. Your eyes aren't automatically staring each cleavage, you don't have the impulse to look advertisement where nice women are depicted, and so on. And I can tell you: this is a bless.

Their bodies have NO POWER on you.

Without the filter of T. which makes you see women in a way they aren't, you just realize what they are actually. Being honest, I could have a sexual life, just going from the bare minimum of hormones to the amount my doctor tells is needed to have again a "normal" life. I said NO, thanks. Without testosterone we are free. This hormone is a curse.

Women aren't interested at sex, neither at "love": this only exists in men minds, and mostly because of a powerful chemistry of testosterone. Everything women are aiming to is someone to support and protect them during their parenting project. Sure, parenting requires some sex, which will give you the feeling they like "sex", where actually they like the first phase of parenting. Which is the only project they care of.

So basically what you want is a parasite which will drain your youth and your money, and you seem sad because you didn't got one. I am just observing this forum since I while, but now I just felt the urse to tell about my experience.
What have we here? A MGTOWcel coper? Nice. Cope harder. Chad can get a female to beta bux him but you all go on how "wymyn want us for le money". No, most jobs are so meme that even wymyn can do this and, thanks to affirmativr action and other tutorial mode stuff, some of them are even earnmogging men. Money is the best cope, but still a cope. A huge one.
Drang nach Westen.
kenobyte
Newcomer

Post by kenobyte » May 13th, 2019, 8:03 pm

The reason they have so much power is that you actually want have sex with them. And you find them so beautiful because this hormone is flooding your mind , making them appear sooooo attracive.

Actually, without any T. I just realized how disgusting they are. Since when, they have no power, and I have no fear.
---
I realized women are a scam just 20 years ago, when surgery entered my life. I wonder why "incels" are missing something which doesn't exists. Women just want support for their parental project.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 13th, 2019, 8:04 pm

kenobyte wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 8:03 pm
The reason they have so much power is that you actually want have sex with them. And you find them so beautiful because this hormone is flooding your mind , making them appear sooooo attracive.

Actually, without any T. I just realized how disgusting they are. Since when, they have no power, and I have no fear.
Are you a baldcel on hormones or a trannymaxing MGTOWcel?
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 13th, 2019, 8:12 pm

kenobyte wrote:

I've drained my balls. I've had weeks of no masturbation and asexual feelings. And yet, still unhappy as incel. Sex drive is life force energy. Science proved it in a documentary, males with no T or E have no creative power.

There is more to women than sex, there is feminine nurture and care. Who will nurse you to health if you fall ill? Have you thought of this? Does sleeping alone seem exciting to you?

I'm not sure if your trans because most transwomen are nymphos with crazy sex drive. Most likely you have brainwashed yourself to forget all of your lustful thoughts toward women.

What...creative power do you have?
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
kenobyte
Newcomer

Post by kenobyte » May 13th, 2019, 8:43 pm

I've drained my balls. I've had weeks of no masturbation and asexual feelings. And yet, still unhappy as incel. Sex drive is life force energy. Science proved it in a documentary, males with no T or E have no creative power.
The lack of knowledge on how your own body works is not strange. You never get any surgery. Just for your information, masturbation can make you feel tired or "down", but it will change NOTHING in the amount of testosterone your body produces. At all.
The fact you don't feel sexual attraction means nothing: the usual level of testosterone (which doesn't changes just because you masturbate a lot) , expecially in young age, is utterly high, and perfectly able to influence your brain.

There is more to women than sex, there is feminine nurture and care. Who will nurse you to health if you fall ill? Have you thought of this? Does sleeping alone seem exciting to you?
Don't agree. This is mostly "advertisement". Which means, a scam. Most of women will just abandon you during hard times, choosing some partner who can support their parenting projects better. There is no "nurture", no "care". Is just a scam. Is like advertisement, when they tell you if you buy this amazing phone you will be sexy. Then you buy and nothing changes.

You are overrating women. A lot. And this is because testosterone is just influencing your brain. Is bare chemistry.
I'm not sure if your trans because most transwomen are nymphos with crazy sex drive. Most likely you have brainwashed yourself to forget all of your lustful thoughts toward women.
Just surgery. Not willing, for the record. But, after I experienced a REAL period with no testosterone , I just understood how tremendous is the influence on your brain. Most the women you talk about are just an hallucination this chemistry is producing in your brain. The women you think to see aren't existing.

What...creative power do you have?
Freedom.
---
I realized women are a scam just 20 years ago, when surgery entered my life. I wonder why "incels" are missing something which doesn't exists. Women just want support for their parental project.
kenobyte
Newcomer

Post by kenobyte » May 13th, 2019, 8:46 pm

tremor wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 8:04 pm
kenobyte wrote:

Are you a baldcel on hormones or a trannymaxing MGTOWcel?
Surgery after a cancer. Zero testosterone, unless I inject some in my leg , to keep the minimum needed (and avoid to grow boobs). I'm not sure how this is being produced, I was told this has bovine origin. But I'm not an expert in drugs.
---
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » May 13th, 2019, 8:53 pm

kenobyte wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 8:46 pm
Surgery after a cancer. Zero testosterone, unless I inject some in my leg , to keep the minimum needed (and avoid to grow boobs). I'm not sure how this is being produced, I was told this has bovine origin. But I'm not an expert in drugs.
Sorry, didn't know it worked like that. Hope you really are fine otherwise, but it's OK if you're just coping.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 13th, 2019, 9:03 pm

The lack of knowledge on how your own body works is not strange. You never get any surgery. Just for your information, masturbation can make you feel tired or "down", but it will change NOTHING in the amount of testosterone your body produces. At all.
The fact you don't feel sexual attraction means nothing: the usual level of testosterone (which doesn't changes just because you masturbate a lot) , expecially in young age, is utterly high, and perfectly able to influence your brain.

Complete bullshit. Masturbating has a direct effect on testosterone. The Spartans used to ban masturbation to raise T levels of their soldiers. Being in a loving relationship (ascension) reduces T. This does not mean that you can simulate ascension by simply getting rid of T. It does not work that way. There are psychological benefits to a loving relationship that is independent of hormones themselves.

Second, your body produces testosterone even with no balls, if you have no testosterone at all your body would shut down completely and you'd be brain dead in all ways, even females need some testosterone to perform basic bodily functions.

kenobyte wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 8:43 pm

Freedom.
Muh freedom to be a zombie and vegetate and have no life goals.
kenobyte
Newcomer

Post by kenobyte » May 13th, 2019, 9:15 pm

Complete bullshit. Masturbating has a direct effect on testosterone. The Spartans used to ban masturbation to raise T levels of their soldiers. Being in a loving relationship (ascension) reduces T. This does not mean that you can simulate ascension by simply getting rid of T. It does not work that way. There are psychological benefits to a loving relationship that is independent of hormones themselves.
You lack a basic knowledge about how the body works. If you don't masturbate you become aggressive because of the anticipation mechanism in the brain's reward system. This means, mostly dopamine and serotonin. Nothing to do with testosterone, which is mostly a steroid. Plus, the reward system will make your body to produce adrenaline, which will make you aggressive (or scared, depends by the amount , you could go in panic.).

Please google for "reward system".
Second, your body produces testosterone even with no balls, if you have no testosterone at all your body would shut down completely and you'd be brain dead in all ways, even females need some testosterone to perform basic bodily functions.
Body produces a little of it, mostly inside prostate. Without testicles, you decrease of a factor 10, meaning you have the same amount a woman has during the PMS peak.

When feeding a parasite is a "life goal" for you, I'm happy to have no life goal....
---
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 13th, 2019, 10:35 pm

kenobyte wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 9:15 pm

You lack a basic knowledge about how the body works. If you don't masturbate you become aggressive because of the anticipation mechanism in the brain's reward system. This means, mostly dopamine and serotonin. Nothing to do with testosterone, which is mostly a steroid. Plus, the reward system will make your body to produce adrenaline, which will make you aggressive (or scared, depends by the amount , you could go in panic.).

Please google for "reward system".
Body produces a little of it, mostly inside prostate. Without testicles, you decrease of a factor 10, meaning you have the same amount a woman has during the PMS peak.

When feeding a parasite is a "life goal" for you, I'm happy to have no life goal....
Having no life goal is what a parasite does, and no ѕhit that children and the human race in general are parasites...