The Incel Image

Inceldom in news & media.
xxlilbilly169xx
Newcomer

The Incel Image

Post by xxlilbilly169xx » March 11th, 2019, 11:55 pm

The general image is a frustrating one to see. Seeing an Involuntary Celibate as a creep is rage fuel. This image also perpetuates the idea that young men who don't have sex are weird, socially inept, creepy, or undeserving of equal treatment. The media uses multiple characters to push this perspective. This image of Involuntary Celibacy promotes the ostracism of Involuntary Celibate characters, through labeling us as violent and delusional. To say Involuntary Celibates are portrayed in movies beyond their stereotypes is a lie. The "nerd" protagonist is not even a nerd character. These characters are just cheap connections to normal audiences, and they usually get the girl. The side characters are usually real involuntary celibates, but they aren't given the benefit of the doubt. They usually are lazily written involuntary celibate stereotypes. They make them perverts, and they castrate them of sexual ability. Audiences enjoy the involuntary celibate side character as a sexually impaired loser. The Involuntary Celibate antagonist on the other hand is another lazily written character, which they call women sl*ts, they also have attributed cowardice, and their primary motives are within the range of prejudice and sexual frustration. These Involuntary Celibate antagonist perpetuates the stereotype that all Involuntary Celibates as violent, enraged losers with low testosterone, and small penises. The constant feeding into this stereotype causes people to get labeled as an Involuntary Celibate. The use of this dangerous stereotype causes young men to get the label of Involuntary Celibate, and all of the disgusting stereotyping with it. I am just tired of your two-dimensional Involuntary Celibate.
“The splendid thing
about falling apart
silently...
is that
you can start over
as many times
as you like.”
lordoftheincels

Re: The Incel Image

Post by lordoftheincels » March 12th, 2019, 2:31 am

Whining about violence is an emasculation.

Yes most incels aren't terrorists obviously. But do we really have to ride the Jesus pacifism train? Not saying we are the terrorists the media portrays us as. But kind of tired of this pacifist virtue-signaling about how non-violent we are all the time.

your post reminds me of this
xxlilbilly169xx
Newcomer

Post by xxlilbilly169xx » March 12th, 2019, 8:00 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 2:31 am
But do we really have to ride the Jesus pacifism train?
No, i just hate the stereotypes, and I don't have a problem with violence, just the portrayal of Incels as sexually or physically violent.
“The splendid thing
about falling apart
silently...
is that
you can start over
as many times
as you like.”
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 12th, 2019, 8:05 pm

xxlilbilly169xx wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 8:00 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 2:31 am
But do we really have to ride the Jesus pacifism train?
No, i just hate the stereotypes, and I don't have a problem with violence, just the portrayal of Incels as sexually or physically violent.
Its a stereotype because its physics. Males who are emasculated tend to be violent. Also, humans in general, humans who are given no love and told what to do their whole lives, tend to be violent.

Also there is the phenomenon of the beta and cuck, many men don't wish to be violent. So there are many non-violent incels. So yes incel doesn't necessarily mean violent. MGTOW is too pussy to realize this, I'd say half of MGTOWs are incel but don't like the word incel because of ER.
JakeSimmonds
Newcomer

Post by JakeSimmonds » March 14th, 2019, 6:46 am

If it isn’t being socially inept of having some disability or oddness which makes someone incel then what is it? How should intel’s be portrayed?
Egads5
Newcomer

Post by Egads5 » March 14th, 2019, 8:02 am

The world is being gamed, incels are some of the biggest losers in the game. The forgotten, misunderstood, people undeserving of empathy and attention. A reminder that humans have a ways to go before we can stop calling ourselves animals. Victims of soft eugenics.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 14th, 2019, 1:54 pm

JakeSimmonds wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 6:46 am
If it isn’t being socially inept of having some disability or oddness which makes someone incel then what is it? How should intel’s be portrayed?
By design it's solely physical appearance that makes a man incel. Nothing else.

Media should just leave us LDAR in peace; as for fiction it's prerogative of the artist how to portray us, someone will find a flaw anyway.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » March 20th, 2019, 2:19 pm

Egads5 wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 8:02 am
The world is being gamed, incels are some of the biggest losers in the game. The forgotten, misunderstood, people undeserving of empathy and attention. A reminder that humans have a ways to go before we can stop calling ourselves animals. Victims of soft eugenics.
Agreed. I don't agree with everything the guy says in this vid. But I do view humans as monkeys. I view them as animal level beasts who aren't truly human.

JakeSimmonds
Newcomer

Post by JakeSimmonds » Yesterday, 4:53 am

But alot of so called incels on here are not ugly
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » Yesterday, 1:45 pm

JakeSimmonds wrote:
Yesterday, 4:53 am
But alot of so called incels on here are not ugly
Women can sense if someone is autist and or virgin. Then their inner cruelty meters go over 9000 and purposely try to reject them because its cruel and they know how bad they want it. Some kind of sick joke I guess. So if you are not blue pilled norman you can be incel even if not butt ugly. But its over for uglycels.