Social media hypocrisy Golden collection

Inceldom in news & media.
tremor
Staff Member

Social media hypocrisy Golden collection

Post by tremor » January 28th, 2019, 8:03 pm

I believe we need a thread to harvest displays of hypocrisy of Reddit, Facebook and other posters concerning the incel issue.
Of course, it'd be worthwhile to discuss them and determine, which ones are fake.

Recently they've opened r/Trufemcels for regular non-registered lousers like me, and here's what I found there within like 10 minutes of scrolling.

I have always expected it to be a huge disappointment and scam, and the sub indeed swarms with "femcels" who "cope by having casual sex", wait for Chad to commit in an LTR, or claim to be hating men. Also they wonder how their fellows not get attached to the guys they have sex with. Illustrates that women hate their sub-Chad beta buxers, denying them sexy times for fear of developing attachment to these incels in denial, let alone us. So over tbh tbh.
And guess who's entitled and hateful? Why, us.
Spoiler.
Possible that there're many male trolls LARPing, seeing that there are no girls on the internet. Also looking forward to your contributions to the collection
Attachments
Real femcels be real.jpg
Real femcels be real.jpg (164.37 KiB) Viewed 362 times
What they want is gross but I did it teehee.jpg
What they want is gross but I did it teehee.jpg (40.42 KiB) Viewed 362 times
Sex is not big deal in a family br0.jpg
Sex is not big deal in a family br0.jpg (11.16 KiB) Viewed 362 times
Tbh.jpg
Tbh.jpg (23.17 KiB) Viewed 362 times
50-50 LARP tbh.jpg
50-50 LARP tbh.jpg (23.73 KiB) Viewed 362 times
I want Chad to be first teehee.jpg
I want Chad to be first teehee.jpg (60.15 KiB) Viewed 362 times
Tfw Chad doesn't use tinder.jpg
Tfw Chad doesn't use tinder.jpg (57.91 KiB) Viewed 362 times
It's not hate if a female is posting.jpg
It's not hate if a female is posting.jpg (128.04 KiB) Viewed 362 times
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels

Re: Social media hypocrisy Golden collection

Post by lordoftheincels » January 29th, 2019, 2:32 am

basically if u have a gyna you are like the god of the jews. A "do as i say not as i do" kind of god. and a god that punishes anyone who dont go along with its hypocrasy. chads of course are gods chosen ones who shall be given the milk and honey. But of course even the chads are not immune from god's wrath and brutal judgement.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 4th, 2019, 11:24 am

You can only generalize, as long as it's to bash incels who aren't in denial or you are a female, unable to do wrong.
Spoiler.
there should be more blatant examples, but fuck reading this pathetic sub, they are accusing us of living in an echo chamber, yet create one of their own by only posting what they can easily find "fault" in to support the image of LE incel bogeyman
Attachments
Generalize.jpg
Generalize.jpg (159.24 KiB) Viewed 312 times
AGCook
Newcomer

Post by AGCook » February 10th, 2019, 5:34 pm

Bro lmfao at the posts they make about having tons of causal sex and that it was great and they feel wanted. JFL they could get any guy to commit to them if they simply stopped chadchasing and lowered their standards.

And lmfao at the garbage news media claiming that these women are incels or femcels in anyway and treating them the same as male incels. Its like they have no laws that require them to be truthful and not to cherrypick and come up with random bullshit. We need to get rid of the news media its gotten out of control

I remember reading somewhere that journalists are all fucking nutjob alchoholics that have "operate at lower brain levels" according to the study, just fucking lol at giving people that are addicted to drugs and are complete idiots and psychopaths the power of Ethos and believing the nonsense that comes out of their fucking mouths
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 11th, 2019, 1:05 am

AGCook wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 5:34 pm
And lmfao at the garbage news media claiming that these women are incels or femcels in anyway and treating them the same as male incels. Its like they have no laws that require them to be truthful and not to cherrypick and come up with random bullshit. We need to get rid of the news media its gotten out of control
They just don't really understand what they're talking about.
I remember reading somewhere that journalists are all fucking nutjob alchoholics that have "operate at lower brain levels" according to the study, just fucking lol at giving people that are addicted to drugs and are complete idiots and psychopaths the power of Ethos and believing the nonsense that comes out of their fucking mouths
Imagine writing shit for a living, when everyone does the same for free. Btw AI can already do some basic reports, it's over for noskillscels.
Of course lives of most journalists suck and they gladly publish what guys in high places want in return for some extra money. Also drink hard and maybe even do drugs.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 11th, 2019, 5:34 pm

AGCook wrote:
February 10th, 2019, 5:34 pm
Journalists have to write something new each day. Its about quantity not quality. You'd probably be alcoholic too if your life was forced to be about negative news all day.

I can't even stand the news, when its on tv i put a pillow around my ears, people who watch the news are toxic and subhuman.

The problem is not just fake news, but that people are literally so fucking stupid that they believe whatever an authority tells them.