THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

Precious content made by Approved submitters
Nostalgicel
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: July 2nd, 2018, 11:43 pm

Re: THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

Post by Nostalgicel » November 25th, 2018, 5:32 pm

I kinda agree with towncel. I just experienced another succesful dater who thinks his personality or his rhetorics make him succesful rather then him beeing over 6 feet tall.
User avatar
Jimmycoopz
Newcomer
Posts: 9
Joined: November 24th, 2018, 8:16 am

Re: THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

Post by Jimmycoopz » November 27th, 2018, 8:28 am

How can those women joke about stealing in a store just to get on the level of a *hild rapist? Ridiculous
The world is a bitch and so are the people in it.

Black-pill reigns supreme.

Rest In Peace Juan.
User avatar
TwinBlade626
Newcomer
Posts: 9
Joined: December 19th, 2018, 2:27 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

Post by TwinBlade626 » December 19th, 2018, 4:18 pm

Dude this ѕhit is real as it can get I know some girls in real life will get super angry at the idea of children rapiest but in a group and there makeing jokes about it saying stuff like rap me daddy there fully into it..m there actually sickos female are fucked
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1299
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

Post by lordoftheincels » December 22nd, 2018, 5:26 pm

Nostalgicel wrote:
November 25th, 2018, 5:32 pm
I kinda agree with towncel. I just experienced another succesful dater who thinks his personality or his rhetorics make him succesful rather then him beeing over 6 feet tall.
I am tall and still virgin, being tall is simply not enough, in highschool I got female attention but was too shy to make a move, after highschool I started to turn ugly and my personality became more cold and distant, ever since then I've never gotten much real-life attention at all.
TwinBlade626 wrote:
December 19th, 2018, 4:18 pm
Dude this ѕhit is real as it can get I know some girls in real life will get super angry at the idea of children rapiest but in a group and there makeing jokes about it saying stuff like rap me daddy there fully into it..m there actually sickos female are fucked
I think it has to do with consent, little kids especially males don't need that ѕhit in their life, it causes mental illness and faggotry, it's different if an adult woman wants it as some kind of fetish.
Khepri
Newcomer
Posts: 4
Joined: January 10th, 2019, 1:06 pm

Re: THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

Post by Khepri » January 11th, 2019, 9:31 pm

What the fuck is up with these gross ass women, literally. They need to be removed from this earth if this is how low they'll stoop for some dick.
User avatar
whohastoknow
Newcomer
Posts: 10
Joined: January 11th, 2019, 3:38 am

Re: THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

Post by whohastoknow » January 11th, 2019, 9:55 pm

never knew online dating was this bad... hope those desperate disgusting women dont actually give real r*pists any attention
User avatar
angelic
Newcomer
Posts: 13
Joined: January 28th, 2019, 12:00 am

Re: THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

Post by angelic » February 9th, 2019, 5:30 am

how this is real is beyond me
User avatar
tremor
Staff Member
Posts: 849
Joined: January 13th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Re: THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

Post by tremor » February 9th, 2019, 12:20 pm

angelic wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 5:30 am
how this is real is beyond me
Just have a g00d pers0nality. (E.g. child rapist, serial killer, terrorist, if you just beat children that'll do too, wahmanz are the forgiving gender)
Spoiler.
inb4 CuckQueers:' NAWALT only shallow females write to these guys and it's a coincidence that the same ѕhit happens to every Chadfish and all Jeremy Meekses'
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
User avatar
xxlilbilly169xx
Newcomer
Posts: 17
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 5:14 am

Re: THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

Post by xxlilbilly169xx » February 22nd, 2019, 8:30 am

I think it has to do with consent, little kids especially males don't need that ѕhit in their life, it causes mental illness and faggotry, it's different if an adult woman wants it as some kind of fetish.


What do you mean by "Males don't need that ѕhit in their life,"?
“The splendid thing
about falling apart
silently...
is that
you can start over
as many times
as you like.”
User avatar
lordoftheincels
Staff Member
Posts: 1299
Joined: August 23rd, 2018, 6:58 pm

Re: THE ATOMIC BLACKPILL

Post by lordoftheincels » February 22nd, 2019, 5:31 pm

xxlilbilly169xx wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 8:30 am
I think it has to do with consent, little kids especially males don't need that ѕhit in their life, it causes mental illness and faggotry, it's different if an adult woman wants it as some kind of fetish.


What do you mean by "Males don't need that ѕhit in their life,"?
Young males minds get traumatized by sex with older males. If females want to that's on them, but they should not make it popularized. I can see it now, 2025 and young males are shamed for lusting after women, then get celebrated and praised for being gay. ѕhit will get fucked up quick. If gays want gay marriage that's fine, but I can see this whole #metoo movement taking a really shitty turn.
Post Reply