Girls dont want goodhearted men.

Inceldom in news & media.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Girls dont want goodhearted men.

Post by lordoftheincels » April 20th, 2019, 1:52 pm

Watching this realizing girls dont want good men. This man donated 300 dollars to destitute people. He has a heart of gold yet is incel and fa. But women will date scumbag junkie criminals instead.

He seems like a fun cool dude, just a fun guy to spend time with or watch a movie or play videogames with. He's not ugly and not too hard on the eyes. Would be a good dad and raise a proper family, with mentally healthy kids. Nope, women don't want that. They want to raise dysfunctional families with abusive dads. They want to be single moms after chad pumps n dumps. It's men like this that are the foundation of a society. But women don't want society to flourish.

Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
Lordgoro

Re: Girls dont want goodhearted men.

Post by Lordgoro » April 20th, 2019, 2:39 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 1:52 pm
Watching this realizing girls dont want good men. This man donated 300 dollars to destitute people. He has a heart of gold yet is incel and fa. But women will date scumbag junkie criminals instead.

He seems like a fun cool dude, just a fun guy to spend time with or watch a movie or play videogames with. He's not ugly and not too hard on the eyes. Would be a good dad and raise a proper family, with mentally healthy kids. Nope, women don't want that. They want to raise dysfunctional families with abusive dads. They want to be single moms after chad pumps n dumps. It's men like this that are the foundation of a society. But women don't want society to flourish.

yes, seems like he has a GOOD SOUL, and a kind face... This earth is like an EVIL version of the original earth I came from..
May the LORD have Mercy on you, cause you'll get NONE from ME!!
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » April 20th, 2019, 3:23 pm

To them goodhearted=cuck, disposable, usable. They do want such men sometimes, but never in that way.
Drang nach Westen.
WelcomeToMyDNA

Post by WelcomeToMyDNA » April 20th, 2019, 3:53 pm

Nice men with good hearts make women's pussies drier than the Sahara. Violent murderers who beat women are what turn women on. If a woman is being raped or killed by a chaddy guy, she'll cum while she breathes her last breath
It won't get better
Just string along
Until the curtain comes down
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 2nd, 2019, 2:45 am

I think that is why women love travel and the seven seas. Deep down they are repulsed by nice guys and civilization and want to encounter savages who are subhuman in all ways.
DarthZaza

Post by DarthZaza » May 3rd, 2019, 4:14 am

Anybody have any idea of this ? I do think it is in the genes but there’s something else we aren’t seeing?
It’s really fuсking ridiculous that woman are like this ! Are they just evil ? Or most of them are like that ?
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » May 3rd, 2019, 1:53 pm

DarthZaza wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 4:14 am
Anybody have any idea of this ? I do think it is in the genes but there’s something else we aren’t seeing?
It’s really fuсking ridiculous that woman are like this ! Are they just evil ? Or most of them are like that ?
I think women are just narcissistic and think they can never do wrong. Not all women are mean-spirited. And I think women feel disgust from sex unless chad or high tier normie. I don't think the problem is just women, but the entire world-system itself. I think the dude is good looking, but not in the sense that women thirst for his cock. FYI Eggman is not trucel. He tells his story of how a woman was begging to have sex with him. However I don't see it with the guy I posted. He is just an average Joe. Nothing unique about his appearance that would make women thirsty.