Incels equated with ΙSΙS in UK parliament

Inceldom in news & media.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Incels equated with ΙSΙS in UK parliament

Post by tremor » March 20th, 2019, 6:30 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:28 pm
Law of attraction my man. Even if you don't believe in that psychic ѕhit, the mere idea of it can seek to normalize it and make it a thing in our brains, causing slippery slope.
"If I ignore it maybe it will go away".
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 20th, 2019, 6:37 pm

tremor wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:30 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:28 pm
Law of attraction my man. Even if you don't believe in that psychic ѕhit, the mere idea of it can seek to normalize it and make it a thing in our brains, causing slippery slope.
"If I ignore it maybe it will go away".
The news controls people by making you watch it. If everyone stopped watching the news they wouldn't have so much power anymore.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 20th, 2019, 6:45 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:37 pm
The news controls people by making you watch it. If everyone stopped watching the news they wouldn't have so much power anymore.
What's in the video was really said in the UK parliament. It's a fact. What I wrote in the OP post is not a fact, but how I view the whole thing of course, you aren't forced into thinking the same way, but there is nothing wrong about knowing a fact. It's actually a good thing to be aware of the situation.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 20th, 2019, 6:47 pm

tremor wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:45 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:37 pm
What's in the video was really said in the UK parliament. It's a fact. What I wrote in the OP post is not a fact, but how I view the whole thing of course, you aren't forced into thinking the same way, but there is nothing wrong about knowing a fact. It's actually a good thing to be aware of the situation.
Its not good though to exaggerate their power. It just causes a potential mental normalization. Potential because nothing is certain. Yes there are certain odds that post like yours might cancel the tyranny. But judging from patterns law of attraction probabilities seems more likely.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 20th, 2019, 6:58 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:47 pm
Its not good though to exaggerate their power. It just causes a potential mental normalization. Potential because nothing is certain. Yes there are certain odds that post like yours might cancel the tyranny. But judging from patterns law of attraction probabilities seems more likely.
There aren't that many restrictions to application of the power SJW have today and seems like these are mostly legal and moral, not social, economic or whatever else. If so, it really only takes equating us with terrorists to ignore the restrictions and justify purges. As for "power" of counter-terrorists, here you go https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-terrorism

Of course applying all those to "solve" the incel problem is insane, but SJWs really are mad or, at the very best, extremely ignorant of the situation we are in.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 20th, 2019, 7:02 pm

tremor wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:58 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 6:47 pm
There aren't that many restrictions to application of the power SJW have today and seems like these are mostly legal and moral, not social, economic or whatever else. If so, it really only takes equating us with terrorists to ignore the restrictions and justify purges. As for "power" of counter-terrorists, here you go https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-terrorism

Of course applying all those to "solve" the incel problem is insane, but SJWs really are mad or, at the very best, extremely ignorant of the situation we are in.
America already equates 10% of the population with terrorists. The FBI puts hardcore christians, conspiracy theorists, racists, incels, off-gridders, political dissendents, muslims and the like, all on a terrorist watch list. About 10% of the population is on the watch list already. The last time the government overstepped its bounds was the Waco Massacre. I doubt the government is in the mood for anymore negative publicity like that.

Mass arrests and genocide of anyone who can't get laid? Paranoid musings nothing more. Well at least, in the US. Who knows what the UK will do. The UK is still trying to tell us what games we can or cannot play.
Studentguy123
Newcomer

Post by Studentguy123 » March 20th, 2019, 8:44 pm

I think that equating us to ΙSΙS is extreme. I highly doubt most of us actually want to kill anyone. I think we just want the world to change and give us what we have earned and what we deserve
Studentguy123
Newcomer

Post by Studentguy123 » March 20th, 2019, 8:54 pm

Really quick, I am a student at the Community College of Aurora, I'm currently writing a paper on subcultures. I want to write about Incels. I don't want to mock them, nor do I want to prevent the message from being spread. I actually agree with most (if not all) incels. Anyways I need to interview 2 people to keep my teacher happy. can anyone help me?
vcelguy
Site Admin

Post by vcelguy » March 20th, 2019, 8:55 pm

Studentguy123 wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 8:54 pm
Really quick, I am a student at the Community College of Aurora, I'm currently writing a paper on subcultures. I want to write about Incels. I don't want to mock them, nor do I want to prevent the message from being spread. I actually agree with most (if not all) incels. Anyways I need to interview 2 people to keep my teacher happy. can anyone help me?
post it here: viewforum.php?f=13
Contact me:
Studentguy123
Newcomer

Post by Studentguy123 » March 20th, 2019, 8:59 pm

vcelguy wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 8:55 pm
Studentguy123 wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 8:54 pm
post it here: viewforum.php?f=13
I can't, since I just joined it won't let me post anything new. I have to use a reply. Can you help me?