Incel gets scammed for 1600 pounds

Inceldom in news & media.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Incel gets scammed for 1600 pounds

Post by tremor » January 26th, 2019, 8:44 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 8:41 pm

Studies like that are a dime a dozen. I found studies that also said most women are lesbians.
Tbh they may cope this way if Chad isn't available.
Basically it boils down to this. If you look like Elvis, and have money, you will get laid.
Just be the King theory.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » January 26th, 2019, 8:46 pm

tremor wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 8:44 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 8:41 pm

Studies like that are a dime a dozen. I found studies that also said most women are lesbians.
Tbh they may cope this way if Chad isn't available.
Basically it boils down to this. If you look like Elvis, and have money, you will get laid.
Just be the King theory.
Or Elvis pill.

The lesbian thing was done with scientific readings. Scanning brainwaves and such. Many of the women claimed it wasn't so. Possibly feeling shame like most closet homos. Personally when I look at handsome males such as Elvis or television stars of the 50's, they kind of have a feminine thing about their faces. But masculine bodies. Because let's be honest, women crave dick and vaginas look like gross roast beef mostly. Plus women tend to be disloyal so women wouldn't want to be with someone as fickle as them. All I know is I go to these parties. And all the women are lesbos. And I'm not allowed to be in the room when they do their lesbo things. Yet in outer society always dating boys. Makes me really mad and jealous to be honest. I would give anything to be in there with them. Stopped going to those parties after all, getting no love from any of them.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 26th, 2019, 8:51 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 8:46 pm
The lesbian thing was done with scientific readings. Scanning brainwaves and such. Many of the women claimed it wasn't so. Possibly feeling shame like most closet homos. Personally when I look at handsome males such as Elvis or television stars of the 50's, they kind of have a feminine thing about their faces. But masculine bodies. Because let's be honest, women crave dick and vaginas look like gross roast beef mostly.
Can't remember any of the book titles, read a long time ago, but Z. Freud and K. Horney both wrote about women being jealous of men's, well, organs. Also some of them wrote that men's achievements are hypercompemsation for not being able to give birth to kids, but it's either too high IQ for me or a feminiѕt cope.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » January 26th, 2019, 8:55 pm

tremor wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 8:51 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 8:46 pm
The lesbian thing was done with scientific readings. Scanning brainwaves and such. Many of the women claimed it wasn't so. Possibly feeling shame like most closet homos. Personally when I look at handsome males such as Elvis or television stars of the 50's, they kind of have a feminine thing about their faces. But masculine bodies. Because let's be honest, women crave dick and vaginas look like gross roast beef mostly.
Can't remember any of the book titles, read a long time ago, but Z. Freud and K. Horney both wrote about women being jealous of men's, well, organs. Also some of them wrote that men's achievements are hypercompemsation for not being able to give birth to kids, but it's either too high IQ for me or a feminiѕt cope.
I don't think feminiѕts are totally full of ѕhit. When shoot paintballs even with your eyes closed you are eventually bound to hit a barn.

I think frued's theory that many males are envious of female's bodies is probably one of his saner theories. But as with everything there are usually is more than one contributing factor of why men feel the need to try-hard. Maybe that part is inherent. But also the try-hardness is boosted by a society that rewards rich males with sex. Then society is flabbergasted why men get heartattacks at age 40.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 26th, 2019, 9:00 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 8:55 pm

I don't think feminiѕts are totally full of ѕhit. When shoot paintballs even with your eyes closed you are eventually bound to hit a barn.
Well, they do have a point when they say that stoning a woman to death for adultery isn't the best idea.
I think frued's theory that many males are envious of female's bodies is probably one of his saner theories. But as with everything there are usually is more than one contributing factor of why men feel the need to try-hard. Maybe that part is inherent. But also the try-hardness is boosted by a society that rewards rich males with sex. Then society is flabbergasted why men get heartattacks at age 40.
I think you're right.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » January 26th, 2019, 9:07 pm

tremor wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 9:00 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 8:55 pm

Well, they do have a point when they say that stoning a woman to death for adultery isn't the best idea.
You'd think. But here is the part where they go full retard and cuck for muslims.
LordCuck69
Newcomer

Post by LordCuck69 » January 29th, 2019, 5:48 am

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 6:41 pm
tremor wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 6:33 pm
Similar stuff seems to be happening often. No wonder they say thugmaxing is legit, looks like criminals and brutes are the types, whose personalities are "compatible" with those of women. I'm still coping hard, but this has to be realized.

After all, this particular woman is mentioned to have given birth to a child, probably of some Chadimir who dumped her. This is how it works without any societal ethical restrictions: alpha fuxx, beta buxx. Google says average salary in the Ukraine is around 260 pounds, so £1600 must be a small fortune there.
It's true. Back when I was in jail, I was the only incel there. I think women love criminal types. But to be honest most of the people there were rich due to selling drugs. So I think its mainly just the money.
What did you go to jail for?
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » January 29th, 2019, 4:27 pm

LordCuck69 wrote:
January 29th, 2019, 5:48 am
lordoftheincels wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 6:41 pm
tremor wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 6:33 pm
Similar stuff seems to be happening often. No wonder they say thugmaxing is legit, looks like criminals and brutes are the types, whose personalities are "compatible" with those of women. I'm still coping hard, but this has to be realized.

After all, this particular woman is mentioned to have given birth to a child, probably of some Chadimir who dumped her. This is how it works without any societal ethical restrictions: alpha fuxx, beta buxx. Google says average salary in the Ukraine is around 260 pounds, so £1600 must be a small fortune there.
It's true. Back when I was in jail, I was the only incel there. I think women love criminal types. But to be honest most of the people there were rich due to selling drugs. So I think its mainly just the money.
What did you go to jail for?
A c*nt framed me for stuff I didn't do. After she betrayed me to get drug money also.
oldntired1955

Post by oldntired1955 » January 30th, 2019, 2:33 am

Just a heads up guys, these things are NOT ALWAYS SCAMS
My father, my brother, and a friend of mine have all married ladies from other countries.
My father married a south American lady, she stayed 10 years with him till he died in 1988 and still lives here and is still a friend to me.
(she didn't kill him, incompetent doctors did)
My brother married a lady from Thailand 5 years ago and they are still married
(she is way too good for him)
A buddy of mine is married to a lady who is (also) in Thailand.
(he lives in Thailand 6 months of the year, she lives there 100% so who knows what she does with her time)
The risk of a scam is HUGE and you have to have big bucks
You must be able to travel to meet and marry them in their own country, you need to have a prenup in both your country and hers, and you need to jump through all sorts of legal hoops to bring them home
My father had to pay $50,000 US to buy a business for his wife so that she could emigrate here
(they sold the business once she got citizenship)
My brother met his wife on Rosebrides.com and refused to support her in any way until they were married
I don't know about my friends situation, I had a beer with him in a local pub a couple of weeks ago and he was leaving for Thailand the next day. He told me what he was doing a couple of years ago and I thought he was nuts.
I am just not rich enough to do more than think about it.
You want the red pill? You can't handle the red pill!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » January 30th, 2019, 3:22 am

My friend isn't that rich. Married a foreign chick. Basically what you have to pay for is the tickets to fly there and a visa for her to come here.

In order to not get scammed make sure either she buys the tickets to fly to US. Or you buy the tickets for yourself to fly out to meet her. Because if she's a flake at least you get to have a vacation and get to sample some of the uh...local girls.