Dunartoe
Newcomer

Incel gets scammed for 1600 pounds

Post by Dunartoe » November 16th, 2017, 7:34 pm

vcelguy
Site Admin

Re: Incel gets scammed for 1600 pounds

Post by vcelguy » November 16th, 2017, 7:40 pm

So the person was real, but she just used him as a betabux.
Contact me:
DyingHope
Newcomer

Post by DyingHope » November 16th, 2017, 8:26 pm

I remember reading about this a few months back, I've had similar happen but knew it was a scam straight away as obviously attractive women are never so keen. Even the ugly ones friendzone me at best online, especially once they know I'm not loaded or tell me to fuck off if I mention sex in any way.
ghostlord
Newcomer

Post by ghostlord » February 26th, 2018, 6:35 pm

Roastie trash. That's all they want.
frecklearms72

Post by frecklearms72 » January 23rd, 2019, 7:21 pm

That is so sad. I actually thought about doing some kind of penpal conversation with someone, but now reading this has changed my mind
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » January 23rd, 2019, 8:37 pm

Criminals these days. All that work and she gets only 1600 pounds... She might as well have just gotten a real job she would have made more money.

I think they do it just for the power trip at hurting others.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 26th, 2019, 6:33 pm

Similar stuff seems to be happening often. No wonder they say thugmaxing is legit, looks like criminals and brutes are the types, whose personalities are "compatible" with those of women. I'm still coping hard, but this has to be realized.

After all, this particular woman is mentioned to have given birth to a child, probably of some Chadimir who dumped her. This is how it works without any societal ethical restrictions: alpha fuxx, beta buxx. Google says average salary in the Ukraine is around 260 pounds, so £1600 must be a small fortune there.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » January 26th, 2019, 6:41 pm

tremor wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 6:33 pm
Similar stuff seems to be happening often. No wonder they say thugmaxing is legit, looks like criminals and brutes are the types, whose personalities are "compatible" with those of women. I'm still coping hard, but this has to be realized.

After all, this particular woman is mentioned to have given birth to a child, probably of some Chadimir who dumped her. This is how it works without any societal ethical restrictions: alpha fuxx, beta buxx. Google says average salary in the Ukraine is around 260 pounds, so £1600 must be a small fortune there.
It's true. Back when I was in jail, I was the only incel there. I think women love criminal types. But to be honest most of the people there were rich due to selling drugs. So I think its mainly just the money.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 26th, 2019, 8:27 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 6:41 pm
It's true. Back when I was in jail, I was the only incel there. I think women love criminal types. But to be honest most of the people there were rich due to selling drugs. So I think its mainly just the money.
It may be some more complicated stuff. Like their preferences change depending on the phase of their menstrual cycle:
https://amp.livescience.com/8779-fertil ... y-men.html

Some guys call it dual mating strategy. In short, she wants a giga-Chad when she's more likely to get pregnant and an obedient beta when in need to protect her and the child, because Chad pumps and dumps.
Spoiler.
inb4 cope all women want Chad all the time
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » January 26th, 2019, 8:41 pm

tremor wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 8:27 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 6:41 pm
It may be some more complicated stuff. Like their preferences change depending on the phase of their menstrual cycle:
https://amp.livescience.com/8779-fertil ... y-men.html

Some guys call it dual mating strategy. In short, she wants a giga-Chad when she's more likely to get pregnant and an obedient beta when in need to protect her and the child, because Chad pumps and dumps.

inb4 cope all women want Chad all the time
Studies like that are a dime a dozen. I found studies that also said most women are lesbians.

Basically it boils down to this. If you look like Elvis, and have money, you will get laid.