How do you feel about the treatment of incels in the media?

Inceldom in news & media.
Butke
Newcomer

How do you feel about the treatment of incels in the media?

Post by Butke » October 17th, 2018, 11:24 pm

I'm trying to write an unbiased paper on the incel community, and thought it would be a good idea to come to yall for a different take.

-Do you think the community is as radical as the media portrays?
-How do you feel about the treatment of incels in the media?
-What news sources, if any, represent you in the most appropriate way?
-What are your thoughts on the acts of violence committed by incels?
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Re: How do you feel about the treatment of incels in the media?

Post by Nostalgicel » October 19th, 2018, 1:08 am

-worse
-the media is witchhunting
-not gonna say
-never heard of that, I do know the violence towards incels tough

#we don't do that here#
SonOfAgony
Newcomer

Post by SonOfAgony » November 14th, 2018, 3:10 pm

I believe media is advertising "perfect" examples of how males and females should look like and behave just so they can mass sell their shit products.

Things are getting out of hand, we are treated as garbage and no one gives a shit to say the truth.
Virg22
Newcomer

Post by Virg22 » November 19th, 2018, 1:10 am

i hate that they portray incels as a bunch of pedophiles who only think 13 year old girls are attractive.

it's disgusting.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » November 21st, 2018, 11:32 pm

I said this in another thread, but I will repeat myself again.

All these so-called SJWs are not the good people they pretend to be. They pretend to care about equality and minorities. Yet witchhunt incels who are a minority and spread around fake news of them. And the reason they hate incels is because they are not castrated pathetic cucks like all the other leftists and news agencies.
Observer
Newcomer

Post by Observer » November 27th, 2018, 6:32 pm

I don't know if it's too late to help you with your paper or not, but I'll give this a go. These are just my views, not the views of others here. I'll go ahead and apologize that this probably won't share 100% of viewpoints here, but it's just opinions, not facts.

1. I do think the community in general is pretty crazy. Community of incels? No, because you just don't typically know who they are. The community of modern day feminism is pretty toxic as a whole. You have a group of women fighting for everyone, but not men's rights. Why are they excluded if equality is the focus now? The world isn't as it was, feminism has changed entirely, so yes, the community is pretty bad as far as SJWs and feminists go.

2. I've actually heard very little about incels in the media. Depending on the situation, I'd say it's right. If you're talking facts, yes. If you're talking media opinion, that's highly biased based on what newspaper or television network you read/watch. Overall it's probably a negative opinion, but you'd have some saying some parts of it are okay, while others just destroy.

3. I won't specifically name any news sources I read or watch, but I'd say I lean more conservative or right winged. I like Trump, so those are the only places I am likely to hear good things on what he's doing for the U.S.

4. Violence of any kind is pretty desperate, so I'd say incels committing crimes are probably desperate to be heard and seen. Like all things in life, there are good ways and bad ways to get that attention. Violence will always be bad in my eyes.