Incel Toronto

Inceldom in news & media.
Beyonder

Incel Toronto

Post by Beyonder » April 28th, 2018, 1:25 am

This is where I learned of Incel.

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/4/25/172 ... -minassian

I didn't see it mentioned on mainstream network TV. Interesting ideology; I can relate. But isn't it more than just about celibacy? Isn't it about not being allowed to socialize like a regular person? I'm a senior just finding out about this movement. I got a lot to say based on my experience.
Recite your baseline. Cells. Cells. Interlinked. Interlinked.
Beyonder

Re: Incel Toronto

Post by Beyonder » May 1st, 2018, 8:55 pm

Here's the latest input by a neuroscientist:

"The concept of “toxic masculinity” claims that society discourages men from expressing their emotions and this leads them to act out in harmful and violent ways. It pathologizes and shames male behaviour, and shuts down any meaningful conversation about what is really taking place...Even if those in the incel community were sexually active, they would still harbour resentment toward women."

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion ... an-attack/
Beyonder

Post by Beyonder » July 24th, 2018, 6:32 am

The prevailing politically-correct idea, as per Mr. Mercedes, is that a normal relationship would prevent extremism and mass murder.

If they're talking about a steady partner relationship, I’d say there are plenty of serial killers with “normal” relationships and married mass murderers. That didn’t make a difference.

I’m not disagreeing in Principle in regard to their view of Kemper or Kaczynski. I just think other factors or indicators would have exempted them from a ‘normal’ relationship, partly to do with his overall nature including inadequacies and partly to do with his standards. Don’t know if changing preferences or compromising unreal standards to reality would have completely changed the outcome. Stephen Paddock likely changed his racial preference or expanded his preference from White to Asian but that didn't make a difference.

I'm not moralizing or decrying anything. I think that only makes things worse. But you can do it if you want to. I won't moralize on that either.
radioactivefish
BANNED

Post by radioactivefish » July 31st, 2018, 8:45 pm

Nah, I'm not moralizing or decrying anything. Not even things remotely related to this. I just look around and thinks. I think everything is what it is.
Nothing seems to change. New generations act almost the same as the previous ones. Good and bad just keep happening. I guess you just have to be alert and careful and if and when something happens it happens to happen. Kind of caring without caring... Is there a word for that?
Spoiler.
<.{{{>< = ☢<*)))<'s friend
Beyonder

Post by Beyonder » August 9th, 2018, 4:56 pm

I like to refer to it as detachment, disengagement, "Krist"na consciousness. Non opposition. Salvation Army Serenity. Marcus Aurelius simplicity.
Blackpill? We have no rulers today I know of with the same principles. We face real threats every day, leading to real immediate danger to health wealth and well-being. Even those have to be endured. I'll look at the diversions if it's close to home or points the blame close to home.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » January 26th, 2019, 3:23 pm

Beyonder wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 8:55 pm
"The concept of “toxic masculinity” claims that society discourages men from expressing their emotions and this leads them to act out in harmful and violent ways. It pathologizes and shames male behaviour, and shuts down any meaningful conversation about what is really taking place...Even if those in the incel community were sexually active, they would still harbour resentment toward women."
Gigafake news. Men are encouraged express their le emotions so that they become effeminate nice guys, who vote for the right left candidates, allow 50% of their income to be taken away to provide for Tyrone bastards and righteously defend women rights like talking about period in public, killing babies and firing him from work because he once looked at their naked boobs cleavage while mentoring.

It's just that even bluepilled cucks subconsciously realize that naturally women are a reproduction resource, only the best men are expected to reproduce and it's prestigious to have access to a woman. If they didn't have this thought in their minds, they wouldn't be settling for single mothers, virgin shaming, dating 3-4 points down, bragging about how easy it is for them to get laid (even though not really) and forgiving their wives' boyfriends cucking them in return for a Nintendo.

Of course, from this primeval animalistic point of view it's hilarious and cringy how some incels and MGTOW normans declare their hate towards women or state they don't need females in their lives. A civilized human acknowledges that it's okay to be gay the "liberated" sexual market is naturally rigged and some men are too risk-averse to try, seeing that there are many exciting copes available these days. Too bad this leads to a decline in population, but at least women can ride the carousel. Priorities.

It's common knowledge that most guys who mock incels don't look much better than those who identify is incels, and it's clear that they do the bullying to discourage incels from competing with them for fear of being beaten. Every beta soycuck understands that the landwhale he betabuxes hates him for being nice and uses every opportunity to pretend to be alpha.

Well, if all incels suddenly ascended and became "sexually active", most of them would just turn into your average nice guys betabuxes, like all bluepilled unattractive men do. Some would indeed "hate" women, but it wouldn't be the degenerate copes like suggesting to "kill all women". It would be the "hate" blackpilled Chads have. Sometimes having access to all women acts not as a smoke-screen, but as a trigger of understanding how they actually function and why they do that. It's a retarded meme that all Chads are low IQ.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » January 26th, 2019, 5:51 pm

Both of you are half correct, but also partially incorrect.
This is half-true.

Males are shamed for crying or expressing true emotions. And this is actually the cause of school shootings. If a male is being bullied or harassed by other students...the natural response is for the male to scream and physically attack those bullies and students with their fists. But schools have a zero-tolerance policy on that. And tell students vague threats of 5 years of prison time about it. So you just have to sit their and take it. Can't hit them or beat them. Males get unhealthy and toxic amounts of rage. Eventually snapping and doing a mass murder suicide, just to avoid prison time. All because society has banned the natural way of venting...fist fights.

Also the amount of bullies have increased. Used to be just big strong bullies like Chad. Now even pathetic weaklings can bully others because they are protected by the law from fist-fights against them. Half these bullies are self-loathing incels, who make fun of other incels to cope.

I saw the movie Moonlight. I approve of the movie, even though I thought the homosexuality scenes were disgusting, especially when he turned into a full grown masculine man. But overall I approve of the movie...it shows society how abysmal ghetto culture actually is. And the danger of an idiocracy. And exposes the cruelty of schools and how schools are setup to punish the victims.

Now about the other thing. The neuroscientist also has a blue pill agenda too. Trying to act like incels would still be hateful if they had a marriage. This is not true for most incels. Most incels would be cured from hate if they had a loving girlfriend. Most incels are not born as serial killers. Even the Joker in batman was cured of violence after finding a loving woman. Not talking about Harley Quinn, she is simply a girl he manipulated to love him, she didn't love him on her own accord. People who label incels as being born as monsters are simply bigots. The vast majority of incels deep down don't want to do violence. And only use it as a last resort when they have given up all hope.