Incel Toronto

Inceldom in news & media.
Beyonder
Newcomer

Incel Toronto

Post by Beyonder » April 28th, 2018, 1:25 am

This is where I learned of Incel.

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/4/25/172 ... -minassian

I didn't see it mentioned on mainstream network TV. Interesting ideology; I can relate. But isn't it more than just about celibacy? Isn't it about not being allowed to socialize like a regular person? I'm a senior just finding out about this movement. I got a lot to say based on my experience.
Recite your baseline. Cells. Cells. Interlinked. Interlinked.
Beyonder
Newcomer

Re: Incel Toronto

Post by Beyonder » May 1st, 2018, 8:55 pm

Here's the latest input by a neuroscientist:

"The concept of “toxic masculinity” claims that society discourages men from expressing their emotions and this leads them to act out in harmful and violent ways. It pathologizes and shames male behaviour, and shuts down any meaningful conversation about what is really taking place...Even if those in the incel community were sexually active, they would still harbour resentment toward women."

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion ... an-attack/
Beyonder
Newcomer

Post by Beyonder » July 24th, 2018, 6:32 am

The prevailing politically-correct idea, as per Mr. Mercedes, is that a normal relationship would prevent extremism and mass murder.

If they're talking about a steady partner relationship, I’d say there are plenty of serial killers with “normal” relationships and married mass murderers. That didn’t make a difference.

I’m not disagreeing in Principle in regard to their view of Kemper or Kaczynski. I just think other factors or indicators would have exempted them from a ‘normal’ relationship, partly to do with his overall nature including inadequacies and partly to do with his standards. Don’t know if changing preferences or compromising unreal standards to reality would have completely changed the outcome. Stephen Paddock likely changed his racial preference or expanded his preference from White to Asian but that didn't make a difference.

I'm not moralizing or decrying anything. I think that only makes things worse. But you can do it if you want to. I won't moralize on that either.
radioactivefish
BANNED

Post by radioactivefish » July 31st, 2018, 8:45 pm

Nah, I'm not moralizing or decrying anything. Not even things remotely related to this. I just look around and thinks. I think everything is what it is.
Nothing seems to change. New generations act almost the same as the previous ones. Good and bad just keep happening. I guess you just have to be alert and careful and if and when something happens it happens to happen. Kind of caring without caring... Is there a word for that?
Spoiler.
<.{{{>< = ☢<*)))<'s friend
Beyonder
Newcomer

Post by Beyonder » August 9th, 2018, 4:56 pm

I like to refer to it as detachment, disengagement, "Krist"na consciousness. Non opposition. Salvation Army Serenity. Marcus Aurelius simplicity.
Blackpill? We have no rulers today I know of with the same principles. We face real threats every day, leading to real immediate danger to health wealth and well-being. Even those have to be endured. I'll look at the diversions if it's close to home or points the blame close to home.