Re: NEET life is boring, tormenting, and lonely

Post by lordoftheincels » April 15th, 2019, 4:37 pm

killhatori wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 3:23 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 2:29 pm
killhatori wrote:
April 15th, 2019, 1:10 am
haha i'm also a neet...,,,all i do is read and play video games all day, but im running out of money....i want to go outside but im such a freak, everyone stares at me. i dont think theyre staring at me for real but it feels like it....
Sounds like you have schizophrenia, meaning you should upgrade from neet to neetbux.
nah its just anxiety....so i get scared at things that dont exist. i hear voices or anything....
Not all schizophrenics hallucinate voices. If you have thoughts in your head you cannot control you have schizophrenia. Usually it is a bully telling you mean things about yourself and others, and you feel like a different person than the bully, a feeble victim who either submits or resists to what the bully says. The bully is in your mind and you have no control over what they say. And it causes crippling social anxiety. Schizophrenics usually have trouble talking to others and trouble taking care of themselves. I have googled it before, and I also know some people who have it.