Destroy the alpha male

Tales from around the globe
Ascodel
Newcomer

Destroy the alpha male

Post by Ascodel » March 5th, 2019, 4:12 pm

II have always been weak, and I hated the fact that those who bullied me, get beautiful girls.
7 weeks ago, after 2 years of lifting weight I was too big for the guys who used to bullied me , so in a day i was angry and i beat/smashed them.
The feeling after was incredible!
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Destroy the alpha male

Post by lordoftheincels » March 5th, 2019, 4:16 pm

Ascodel wrote:
March 5th, 2019, 4:12 pm
II have always been weak, and I hated the fact that those who bullied me, get beautiful girls.
7 weeks ago, after 2 years of lifting weight I was too big for the guys who used to bullied me , so in a day i was angry and i beat/smashed them.
The feeling after was incredible!
How did you escape prison?
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
Ascodel
Newcomer

Post by Ascodel » March 5th, 2019, 4:23 pm

In my country Romania, the rules are not tough, you don't go in prison for a fight.
You know, that feeling, I was over them with 30 KG, I will smashed 2 fcking guys i put them on the ground and throw punch untill they until they blew
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 5th, 2019, 4:27 pm

Ascodel wrote:
March 5th, 2019, 4:23 pm
In my country Romania, the rules are not tough, you don't go in prison for a fight.
You know, that feeling, I was over them with 30 KG, I will smashed 2 fcking guys i put them on the ground and throw punch untill they until they blew
How did the fight start?
vcelguy
Site Admin

Post by vcelguy » March 5th, 2019, 4:30 pm

Ascodel wrote:
March 5th, 2019, 4:23 pm
2bad you are still incel.
Contact me:
Ascodel
Newcomer

Post by Ascodel » March 5th, 2019, 4:36 pm

I was in high school, the last year in my country, high school lasts up to 19 years. This guy Andrei showed me in front of his group of friends, as an example of an idiot, saying I'm stupid and virgin.
I got up, and put him down with that type of tehnique in english is ''slammed down''
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 5th, 2019, 4:46 pm

Ascodel wrote:
March 5th, 2019, 4:36 pm
I was in high school, the last year in my country, high school lasts up to 19 years. This guy Andrei showed me in front of his group of friends, as an example of an idiot, saying I'm stupid and virgin.
I got up, and put him down with that type of tehnique in english is ''slammed down''
Wish that could happen in America. That kind of thing is what makes people polite. Americans think they can be rude and cruel because everyone is afraid of prison.
Ascodel
Newcomer

Post by Ascodel » March 5th, 2019, 4:54 pm

Yeah, America is a country of sex/bitches/asshole, i think in my country with stupid people, i have more chance to find the true love than ever will have in America .
I waited for that moment, i was a skinny boy like 60 kg 2 years ago, with hard work and motivated with revenge and hated i grow to 97 kg muscle, i have dreams about that fight, and that dream was going to be reality.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 5th, 2019, 5:34 pm

Ascodel wrote:
March 5th, 2019, 4:54 pm
Yeah, America is a country of sex/bitches/asshole, i think in my country with stupid people, i have more chance to find the true love than ever will have in America .
I waited for that moment, i was a skinny boy like 60 kg 2 years ago, with hard work and motivated with revenge and hated i grow to 97 kg muscle, i have dreams about that fight, and that dream was going to be reality.
My cousin tried to get an American girl but his relationships would never last. Now, he is in Europe and has a loving wife.