lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Re: Opinion about girls

Post by lordoftheincels » March 8th, 2019, 7:03 pm

tremor wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 7:02 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 7:01 pm
I've also noticed they all have unique personality, so there is no easy or gauranteed way to seduce women.
Just be Chad.
Correction, just be giga/super chad, because regular chads still have to put forth effort to seduce women of their looks level.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 8th, 2019, 7:07 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 7:03 pm
Correction, just be giga/super chad, because regular chads still have to put forth effort to seduce women of their looks level.
Cope, this "compatibility" LARP is to filter out the worthy normies and ban incels from taking part in the game.
Female personalities are extensions of their fakeup, needed to somehow attract Chad. They are never real.
Not that anybody ever needs real personalities, they are usually ѕhit tbh, but we here can't afford to believe in this deception.
Drang nach Westen.
drone
Newcomer

Post by drone » March 13th, 2019, 2:36 am

Ascodel wrote:
March 5th, 2019, 3:32 pm
But , if a guy can be a incel , why not a girl 1/10.000.000 girls can be special? I think a girl who was bullied, shy, alone, can be that type of special girl, no?
theres lotsa incel women. ur def right harder to get trust of bullied women tho - no quote jest sayin
Whatshappeningtome25

Post by Whatshappeningtome25 » March 13th, 2019, 3:43 am

drone wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 2:36 am
Ascodel wrote:
March 5th, 2019, 3:32 pm
But , if a guy can be a incel , why not a girl 1/10.000.000 girls can be special? I think a girl who was bullied, shy, alone, can be that type of special girl, no?
theres lotsa incel women. ur def right harder to get trust of bullied women tho - no quote jest sayin
If a girl goes anywhere, say the local grocery store and asks the male staff to have sex with her, I am sure she will find at least one person to have sex. If a girl can't have sex, she is not trying hard.

If I go and ask the female staff the same thing, I am pretty sure I will be turned down 100% of the time, and will probably be in jail.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 13th, 2019, 4:35 pm

drone wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 2:36 am
Cope. Bullied females are, firstly, rare af, and, secondly, fall into the arms of the first high-tier normie and up who shows even the slightest seemingly genuine interest. It's only a matter of time before this happens, in the meantime they amass incel orbiters so that they provide emotional support and entertainment.
Drang nach Westen.
TheUnworthy

Post by TheUnworthy » March 24th, 2019, 6:18 pm

I think they aren't stupid. Men here think women are stupid and that nature makes them so.
I disagree. Women aren't stupid, most of them are cunning and ruthless.
A person with these traits cannot be stupid right? That's why I think women are cruel and superficial beings.
They don't care about you, your necessity of love or to love. Nature makes them to care about themselves and is their own will to submit to Chad or to be Chad normies.
Women only picks Chad or a Normie who at least have a trait Chad have. I've noticed that.
Normies can also get a girl because they have at least a one characteristics Chad have. They can also have multiple characteristics Chad have (less developed of course. A Chad is born a Chad and you can't become one).
My opinion is that girls are evil and you should accept that. Some will try to tell you are too young to be an incel, but inceldom isn't about age.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 24th, 2019, 7:47 pm

Genetically, the Y is the Freak chromosome. Men are either geniuses or retarded. X is the Preservation chromosome, the conservative chromosome. Women tend to be intellectually average, blue pilled normies.

Their hot bodies grant them special privileges and a life on easy mode. Manipulation can only occur when you have something someone wants. Women manipulating males is like taking candy from a baby, no great skill or talent is required. Men on the other hand, must rely on cunning to convince a female to chase them.

Women are not born evil but live in a world planet where they just aren't attracted to 80-99%, of males. Living in such a reality will turn women evil, just as incels being stuck in the same reality will turn them evil too.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.