This is just unfair

Tales from around the globe
DyingAlone
Newcomer

This is just unfair

Post by DyingAlone » March 1st, 2019, 3:15 pm

Life is so unfair... my current job isan office, i'm surrounded with hot girls always willing to fuck anyone they crossed to, all of them except me, i don't consider myself ugly nor vain, i'm just a regular person always willing to help others, girls knows that i can take a bullet for them but they go with the stupid and ugly guys, they are not even handsome, some of them have their life converted in a mess, people you see and you know they won't last longer with their lifestyle, they got all the girls, why? I'm not a bad person, they touch those bitches, i saw them touching their butts and c*nts and sometimes they insult them in a joke like fashion, they are so dumb girls but i still want some, i been a fuсking celibate for 28 fuсking years and no one is approaching me, who's fault is? That's right, is their fault, all i did was go to their seats and talk about anything, and some of them do not even look at my eyes, i feel so sad because the only time a girl wanted me to talk to her is because she needed money and i give it to her, because i don't give a fuck the money, all i want is to feel fuсking loved, yes i do want to get laid but also want to have someone to say i love you, or hug them satisfy all their needs but life is so unfair, why would i want hell if life is worse? But anyways... Life is ѕhit.
tremor
Staff Member

Re: This is just unfair

Post by tremor » March 1st, 2019, 5:23 pm

Have you actually voiced your intentions when approaching?
Just "talking to whaman" is basic orbiting, can't lead anywhere by design.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » March 1st, 2019, 5:41 pm

DyingAlone wrote:
March 1st, 2019, 3:15 pm
Life is so unfair... my current job isan office, i'm surrounded with hot girls always willing to fuck anyone they crossed to, all of them except me, i don't consider myself ugly nor vain, i'm just a regular person always willing to help others, girls knows that i can take a bullet for them but they go with the stupid and ugly guys, they are not even handsome, some of them have their life converted in a mess, people you see and you know they won't last longer with their lifestyle, they got all the girls, why? I'm not a bad person, they touch those bitches, i saw them touching their butts and c*nts and sometimes they insult them in a joke like fashion, they are so dumb girls but i still want some, i been a fuсking celibate for 28 fuсking years and no one is approaching me, who's fault is? That's right, is their fault, all i did was go to their seats and talk about anything, and some of them do not even look at my eyes, i feel so sad because the only time a girl wanted me to talk to her is because she needed money and i give it to her, because i don't give a fuck the money, all i want is to feel fuсking loved, yes i do want to get laid but also want to have someone to say i love you, or hug them satisfy all their needs but life is so unfair, why would i want hell if life is worse? But anyways... Life is ѕhit.
A lot of times it does seem like reverse natural selection. Like the higher iq you are the less able you are to feel like a normie, the less normie you feel the less you get laid. Idiocracy so to speak.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
DyingAlone
Newcomer

Post by DyingAlone » March 1st, 2019, 7:18 pm

tremor wrote:
March 1st, 2019, 5:23 pm
Have you actually voiced your intentions when approaching?
Just "talking to whaman" is basic orbiting, can't lead anywhere by design.
I may been wrong but i actually started with small talk, share some stories and invite them to a date, well i do not say specificly a date but go for a lunch or dinner. What's wrong with that?
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » March 1st, 2019, 7:27 pm

DyingAlone wrote:
March 1st, 2019, 7:18 pm
I may been wrong but i actually started with small talk, share some stories and invite them to a date, well i do not say specificly a date but go for a lunch or dinner. What's wrong with that?
That's OK IMO. I just thought you were talking for its own sake.
Drang nach Westen.
BrettyBoy

Post by BrettyBoy » March 15th, 2019, 4:15 pm

It’s over.
I have had no real life female attention in awhile but craving it badly.