ungrateful

Tales from around the globe
Ben
Newcomer

ungrateful

Post by Ben » February 17th, 2019, 9:57 pm

I helped this girl when she was being teased like crazy at school. I helped her with her stuff when her bag split on the floor. I picked up all her stuff and put it in a plastic bag I had, carried it up the stairs cos there was really lots of books. I gave her my number. She said she was GRATEFUL. Yeah sure she was. I never got a call again. Then a few weeks later someone told me she'd literally sucked off (bjs) the whole swim team which is like 5 or 6 of the stupidest Chads you'd ever see. Including one or two who had teaser her like crazy so her bag broke that day that I helped her. We met again, for 'coffee' and I kinda put her hand on my knee thinking she'll at least feel my D in the Starbucks, we had a little sofa thing and no one was there. Can you guess what happened?
tremor
Staff Member

Re: ungrateful

Post by tremor » February 17th, 2019, 10:05 pm

Looks like a sophisticated LARP. I'm loving it. Won't even delete.

Low IQ to help her and expect something or just something in return. Not only because of how they view sub-Chad, but because nothing was promised to you in the first place.
LMFAO at serving as a free stevedore and then giving your number, "use me again whenever you feel like m'lady".
I don't believe she actually went somewhere with you after this act of self-humiliation and that you dared to touch her.
Spoiler.
sorry if it actually happened
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
Ben
Newcomer

Post by Ben » February 17th, 2019, 10:12 pm

It's not so much LARP, I was being rhetorical. Everyone knows after I did that she didn't want to ever see me again - and she was not good looking. Not quite a dog, but definitely towards dog. I was going to make up the coffee thing, I could have said anything. This was pretty humiliating fren. You can say I have a low IQ, actually it's probably pretty average. But naive yeah, and stupid. When I was a kid, I grew up in a village, and basically my only friend was a girl and I was her little bitch for years and years - almost a servant basically. I try not to be that now, but I thought I could get something for helping her.

sorry, I missed your spoiler button. I have worse stories than this - I've been rejected my whole life, not just by attractive girls but by some real scummy girls. And It doesn't make sense to me, I'm not even that ugly I think.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 17th, 2019, 10:23 pm

Ben wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 10:12 pm
It's not so much LARP, I was being rhetorical. Everyone knows after I did that she didn't want to ever see me again - and she was not good looking.
Well, I myself have done some whiteknighting IRL in the past. They are so cute when miserable, I couldn't refuse. Also this feeling of power when you handle the problem she could not. Sweet. Tbh, it's sort of validation, you get a little bit more than nothing. As long as the problem is real, often females resort to whiteknights' help because they are lazy or want to feel like a queen.
Spoiler.
inb4 cope
Cucks who do that online are a mistake though. They only validate themselves by doing so with their illusion of grandeur, basically masturbating. Yet they label us as losers. Ridiculous.
When I was a kid, I grew up in a village, and basically my only friend was a girl and I was her little bitch for years and years - almost a servant basically. I try not to be that now, but I thought I could get something for helping her.
We here call in a beta orbiter. You indeed should give it up, even though any contact with a female can become pretty addictive, I understand. You'll be losing way more than you'll get from this "relationship."
Ben
Newcomer

Post by Ben » February 17th, 2019, 10:55 pm

That girl, we'd been friends since were little. Once as a teen after I'd moved away from that village, I went to stay with her, and sleeping in her room. She'd completely completely brainwashed me into thinking we were 'like brother and sister' - she'd made me say it so many times eventually it was me saying it just automatically. She used to change in the same room as me and I'd have to turn my back. So it was bedtime, I had a sorta bunk bed high up. And I really can't remember exactly what she said, but I wasn't looking away and she was changing into her pjs. And some part of me thought she was trying to be seductive like giving me permission to look, maybe even come down and touch her. I really can't remember what specifically it was but I really don't think it was just me. And I'd been so trained to be a 'brother' to her that I didn't even take it. The day after I even kind of felt that she was disappointed about that, but that's her own stupid fault. and I could be regretful forever, if that was the case. because if I put a pic of just her body everyone would accept she's at least an 8 I think. What was I so afraid of, of making a move and her saying 'omg this boy is in my bedroom and trying stuff on'. what a fk mess.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 17th, 2019, 11:20 pm

Ben wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 9:57 pm
I helped this girl when she was being teased like crazy at school. I helped her with her stuff when her bag split on the floor. I picked up all her stuff and put it in a plastic bag I had, carried it up the stairs cos there was really lots of books. I gave her my number. She said she was GRATEFUL. Yeah sure she was. I never got a call again. Then a few weeks later someone told me she'd literally sucked off (bjs) the whole swim team which is like 5 or 6 of the stupidest Chads you'd ever see. Including one or two who had teaser her like crazy so her bag broke that day that I helped her. We met again, for 'coffee' and I kinda put her hand on my knee thinking she'll at least feel my D in the Starbucks, we had a little sofa thing and no one was there. Can you guess what happened?
Women liked being teased and humilated by Chad. Turns them on.

Doesn't mean it will work for subchad, especially not if too ugly.

Despite what feminism says, women get turned on by being objectified, white knighting and being as nice as possible does not objectify so there's no reason it would likely turn her on.

The nicer, more equal you treat her, the more she feels like one of the males, the less she gets turned on. The more Chad teases her, the more she feels like a submissive female, the more she gets turned on.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 17th, 2019, 11:28 pm

Ben wrote:
February 17th, 2019, 10:55 pm
That girl, we'd been friends since were little. Once as a teen after I'd moved away from that village, I went to stay with her, and sleeping in her room. She'd completely completely brainwashed me into thinking we were 'like brother and sister' - she'd made me say it so many times eventually it was me saying it just automatically. She used to change in the same room as me and I'd have to turn my back. So it was bedtime, I had a sorta bunk bed high up. And I really can't remember exactly what she said, but I wasn't looking away and she was changing into her pjs. And some part of me thought she was trying to be seductive like giving me permission to look, maybe even come down and touch her. I really can't remember what specifically it was but I really don't think it was just me. And I'd been so trained to be a 'brother' to her that I didn't even take it. The day after I even kind of felt that she was disappointed about that, but that's her own stupid fault. and I could be regretful forever, if that was the case. because if I put a pic of just her body everyone would accept she's at least an 8 I think. What was I so afraid of, of making a move and her saying 'omg this boy is in my bedroom and trying stuff on'. what a fk mess.
The fact she can control you makes her feel like a male and turns off what little sexual attraction she may have feeled. I understand why you didn't look though, the price of not being a pussy is high in this 4th wave feminism world. Its alpha to objectify and stare at naked girls.

Also, inb4 dominatrixes and cougars. Their psychology is more complicated and are control freaks.
xxlilbilly169xx
Newcomer

Post by xxlilbilly169xx » February 22nd, 2019, 5:44 am

I'm sorry this happened to you buddy. I don't understand why a woman would suck off douchebags.
“The splendid thing
about falling apart
silently...
is that
you can start over
as many times
as you like.”
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 22nd, 2019, 10:21 am

xxlilbilly169xx wrote:
February 22nd, 2019, 5:44 am
I'm sorry this happened to you buddy. I don't understand why a woman would suck off douchebags.
She would even do that to a corpse, as long as it's Chad's corpse. Also females see bad personality in men as good personality.
albie

Post by albie » February 22nd, 2019, 1:13 pm

Ugly women think they be cuties. Suck off the swim team? Figures. Chads will fuck anything, even ugly girls. But they will never be loved by them. Use them. Keep them around to be adored. Pretty girls don't worship like ugly girls. Ugly girls do more in bed. Have to. They think they will keep their men better.

"I'm a girl, I'm worth more than a man therefore I can get men better looking than me while my male counterparts get nothing because all they have is balls and spunk and I have a womb! A FUCKING WOMB FOR GROWING BABIES IN! THAT'S WHY I AM WORTH MORE THAN MEN!"

Satan's world is a spoof of God's.