Tales from around the globe
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Brand new to this forum. Where do I fall in terms of labeling

Post by tremor » February 12th, 2019, 9:32 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 6:19 pm
I was born genetically shy
OK, I could believe in inherent betas...
Also years of being angry and bitter made me alpha.
Kek. The coping is way too strong. Angry, bitter and shy is neither alpha, nor beta, it's omega.

One more reminder that no diagnosis means not a mentalcel. Also Chad-tier """"""""mentalcel""""""" would be mysterious and interesting to females, but for an actual Chad mentalcel it might be pretty much over, even though for some freak females he'd probably still do.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 9:48 pm

tremor wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:32 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
Kek. The coping is way too strong. Angry, bitter and shy is neither alpha, nor beta, it's omega.

One more reminder that no diagnosis means not a mentalcel. Also Chad-tier """"""""mentalcel""""""" would be mysterious and interesting to females, but for an actual Chad mentalcel it might be pretty much over, even though for some freak females he'd probably still do.
In another thread, Story of My life, i discuss getting mental illness as a teenager. However, I believe most diagnoses of mental illness is all a scam...I used to punch walls and they put me in a mental hospital for that. I actually think incel causes schizophrenia in most cases. Lets say someone is married and not incel, yet has schizophrenia... Lets be honest that man is probably paranoid that woman will leave him at any minute, thus causing schizophrenia.

Mental illness is a code word for someone who escaped the Matrix. What they want is conformist betas to happily slave away in their cubicles, never getting mad, jealous or stepping out of line.
Bluepill is a delusion. It is only truth in the eyes of normies.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 9:52 pm

tremor wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:32 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:

Googled what an omega is, and that is not me. I am an alpha. Maybe alpha and omega because I have some omega traits but not enough to be considered omega. I am alpha and omega...heh.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 12th, 2019, 9:54 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:48 pm
However, I believe most diagnoses of mental illness is all a scam...
Yeah, and incels' self-diagnosis somehow is not.
I used to punch walls and they put me in a mental hospital for that. I actually think incel causes schizophrenia in most cases. Lets say someone is married and not incel, yet has schizophrenia... Lets be honest that man is probably paranoid that woman will leave him at any minute, thus causing schizophrenia.
So, """"""""mentalceldom""""" is not the cause, but the consequence of being incel thanks to looks. This I can believe. Sort of relatable btw.
Mental illness is a code word for someone who escaped the Matrix. What they want is conformist betas to happily slave away in their cubicles, never getting mad, jealous or stepping out of line.
Maybe, but looks like a cope.
Drang nach Westen.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 12th, 2019, 9:55 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:52 pm
Googled what an omega is, and that is not me. I am an alpha. Maybe alpha and omega because I have some omega traits but not enough to be considered omega. I am alpha and omega...heh.
Bipolar or something? Omega is not the best standing of course, nobody would want to admit being one.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 9:58 pm

tremor wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:54 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:48 pm
However, I believe most diagnoses of mental illness is all a scam...
Yeah, and incels' self-diagnosis somehow is not.
I used to punch walls and they put me in a mental hospital for that. I actually think incel causes schizophrenia in most cases. Lets say someone is married and not incel, yet has schizophrenia... Lets be honest that man is probably paranoid that woman will leave him at any minute, thus causing schizophrenia.
So, """"""""mentalceldom""""" is not the cause, but the consequence of being incel thanks to looks. This I can believe. Sort of relatable btw.
Maybe, but looks like a cope.
Well everything in nature is like a push and pull. Equal causation. Mentalcel causes incel, incel causes mentalcel to cause more incel.

Also very few chads have mental illness, and when they do its basically just anger issues or being lazy/irresponsible.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 10:03 pm

tremor wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:55 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:52 pm
Bipolar or something? Omega is not the best standing of course, nobody would want to admit being one.
Maybe bipolar. Cause its like sometimes I want a strong dominant woman to do the chores while I work at home. Othertimes its like, I want to dominate a soft petite girl, while she does the chores while I work at home.

Not even a sexist, because vice versa. I'll do the chores, if she works at home. Prefer her to work at home instead of the big city, too many chads in the big city.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 12th, 2019, 10:07 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:58 pm
Mentalcel causes incel, incel causes mentalcel to cause more incel.
If """"""""mentalcel"""""" is too shy to do ѕhit, it's volcel, not incel, unless the shyness is caused by numerous rejections in the past.
Also very few chads have mental illness, and when they do its basically just anger issues or being lazy/irresponsible.
Few people have actual mental illnesses, legit depression, the most widely spread issue, is still rare. Most """"""""""mentally ill""""""""" guys are LARPers.

https://www.webmd.com/depression/news/2 ... -depressed
Drang nach Westen.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 12th, 2019, 10:12 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 10:03 pm

Cause its like sometimes I want a strong dominant woman to do the chores while I work
Pretty much this. Tfw no strong dominant GF to repress and dominate her. It's like almost non-NPC.
Drang nach Westen.
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 12th, 2019, 11:15 pm

tremor wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 10:07 pm
lordoftheincels wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 9:58 pm
Mentalcel causes incel, incel causes mentalcel to cause more incel.
If """"""""mentalcel"""""" is too shy to do ѕhit, it's volcel, not incel, unless the shyness is caused by numerous rejections in the past.
Incorrect. Mentally ill people often fight battles with their own mind. Maybe they want to be confident but no matter what they cannot be confident. Involuntary shyness. The other type is deep brainwashed type, so brainwashed they feel they are not worthy of happiness and so don't even bother. I was a mix of both when I was a teen. That's only scratching the surface, there was other stuff too.

Few people have actual mental illnesses, legit depression, the most widely spread issue, is still rare. Most """"""""""mentally ill""""""""" guys are LARPers.

https://www.webmd.com/depression/news/2 ... -depressed
How could most people not have mental illness? They work in slave jobs in cubicles all day then when they get home they watch bad news and shitty movies. Most likely married to a land whale. How are fat people not mentally ill, food is an obvious cope. People who prefer the taste of junk food over natural foods are mentally ill.
Pretty much this. Tfw no strong dominant GF to repress and dominate her. It's like almost non-NPC.
Not sure what this means, but lol.