Am I a creep?

Tales from around the globe
Supercellulardevice
Newcomer

Am I a creep?

Post by Supercellulardevice » February 5th, 2019, 9:32 pm

I joined Tinder about a month ago, I only got a few matches. Only one responded to my messages but I was still excited because she was a solid 7. We carried on a conversation for a few weeks and she seemed nice and smart (as much as they can be). Then she just randomly unmatched me. I had saved her pictures to my phone in anticipation for this weeks ago, is it weird that I still have them and look at them?
tremor
Staff Member

Re: Am I a creep?

Post by tremor » February 5th, 2019, 9:38 pm

You are supposed to score as many as possible and there is a big difference between 1 and 0. Of course, you feel serious about that last one.

If she doesn't do what she can to be as close to you as possible, she isn't into you. Period.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
HollowLifeJR
Newcomer

Post by HollowLifeJR » February 9th, 2019, 9:49 pm

Supercellulardevice wrote:
February 5th, 2019, 9:32 pm
I joined Tinder about a month ago, I only got a few matches. Only one responded to my messages but I was still excited because she was a solid 7. We carried on a conversation for a few weeks and she seemed nice and smart (as much as they can be). Then she just randomly unmatched me. I had saved her pictures to my phone in anticipation for this weeks ago, is it weird that I still have them and look at them?
Not if it's only been a month. Four or five months, then yes.
Mage1184
Newcomer

Post by Mage1184 » February 10th, 2019, 11:04 pm

No, I think a lot of people do that. Probably best kept to yourself though.
copycatcul
Newcomer

Post by copycatcul » February 11th, 2019, 4:59 pm

I'm on tinder and they randomly unmatch me sometimes but an old friend of mine (female lesbian) sometimes matches with the same girls I do and they disappear for her as well so we assume they were fakes and got taken down.

Don't hang on to those photos they won't bring her back. Move on.
xxlilbilly169xx
Newcomer

Post by xxlilbilly169xx » February 23rd, 2019, 10:27 pm

Delete the pictures and move on. I don't think you're a creep. You just have to cope.
“The splendid thing
about falling apart
silently...
is that
you can start over
as many times
as you like.”
thailandfantasies
Newcomer

Post by thailandfantasies » February 25th, 2019, 5:23 pm

Just move on, maybe account is no longer active... maybe the convo just didnt have enough for more..

not worth hanging on it
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 27th, 2019, 6:36 pm

I know there was a dumb c*nt here and tremor had to delete her post. I don't blame him for deleting her stupid post, but I feel it needs to be addressed because it seems like ѕhit-stains like her never seem to learn anything outside of their own narcissistic bubbles.

IT IS NOT CREEPY TO RATE A WOMAN BASED ON LOOKS.

1. IT WAS TINDER, THERE IS NO TEXT ON THE WEBSITE TO JUDGE "MUH PERSONALITEEE" BY. ITS A WEBSITE FOR LOOKS AND CASUAL HOOKUPS.
2. HE IS MALE. MALES ARE NATURALLY ATTRACTED TO FEMALES. BUT I GUESS BEING MALE IS CREEPY 2019.
3. 2019 IS SO BACKWARDS THAT WOMEN CAN JUDGE MALES BY LOOKS AND ONLY DATE GOOD LOOKING CHADS, AND EVEN IF A MALE TRANNYMAXXES IS STILL NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE SEX DRIVE UNLESS OF COURSE, FAGMAXXED, WOMEN AND FAGS ARE ALLOWED TO BE RUDE BULLIES WITH INFINITE SEX DRIVE, AND OFTEN JUDGE MALES BY LOOKS AND LOOKS ALONE, BUT IF A MALE DOES IT ITS AUTOMATICALLY "CREEPY'. 2019 IS NORTH KOREA WHERE feminiѕt LANDWHALES ARE THE DICTATOR OF THESE LANDS.