I hate how I look.

Tales from around the globe
RadioReka
Newcomer

I hate how I look.

Post by RadioReka » February 5th, 2019, 12:42 pm

No one takes me seriously for the way I look, especially women. But it’s even guys too and it’s pissing me off. I can never get a date or anyone to like me because I swear to god puberty did nothing.
I’m 19 years old and I get mistaken for 13 or 14 all the time. Girls see me as a little kid even if I’m older than them!! I feel awful and I don’t think anyone could ever like me romantically because they see me as a child.
I feel like girls always talk down to me, they refer to me as kid or boy. The other day a girl referred to me as cute (this is a girl I’ve like for years and years) for the first 5 seconds I was ecstatic, I was so happy, I thought maybe just maybe a girl is attracted to me.
But no, she meant cute in a toddler kind of way.
It just makes me so angry, and I’ve asked people (girls and boys) to stop talking about me like I’m less than them. But no one cares, they just laugh and play it off like a joke.
I feel so ugly and worthless all the time, no one listens to me.
Attachments
358ECAA6-0DAC-4FC1-9465-65F356AA83AB.jpeg
This is what I look like. I just wanna look more manly- please does anyone have any advice on what I can do. Is there a haircut I could get or clothes to wear to look more manly and attractive to women?
358ECAA6-0DAC-4FC1-9465-65F356AA83AB.jpeg (49.8 KiB) Viewed 544 times
tremor
Staff Member

Re: I hate how I look.

Post by tremor » February 5th, 2019, 4:09 pm

That might be delayed puberty. Hate to give false hope, but one guy I knew didn't start to mature at all until 18, then he grew a couple of inches and got a deeper voice.
Spoiler.
And it still was over for him, even though suddenly gaining an inch or two in height couldn't possibly feel bad
Tbh you should consult your doc.

Also, clothes and haicut won't make you manly, it's about confidence and personality genetically pre-determined Chad facial features and height.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordcel
Newcomer

Post by lordcel » February 7th, 2019, 2:17 am

Sometimes I wonder if the people here are memeing, I digress. You are okay looking dude, just take care of yourself and work with what you got, do what ever you want. Girls gravitate towards guys who don't give fucks. If you have some kind of mental illness, try to get help. Regarding your young look, some girls might like it. You aren't that ugly, maybe a... 5/10? So you could easilly net 2/10's if you aren't shallow. If you want a 6-10/10, you will have to work on yourself and your view of things.

Anyway, regarding your current situation. Either laugh with them, or call them out. Surround yourself with people who respect you. You deserve respect. You can also just laugh with them and not take them seriously. My friends called me a faggot/retard everyday at school for fun. I coped with it by acting like a faggot retard, I now enjoy it. Learn to laugh at yourself and make light of it if you want to take that route. Good luck on your journey lad.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 7th, 2019, 2:39 am

lordcel wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 2:17 am
Sometimes I wonder if the people here are memeing, I digress.
Cope.
You are okay looking dude, just take care of yourself and work with what you got, do what ever you want. Girls gravitate towards guys who don't give fucks.
Legit. To be precise, he will gravitate towards some of them because their body mass makes them eligible for planet status. Of course, in his frame of reference they will gravitate towards him. Landwhales are indeed automatically not more than 2/10. Too bad they want Chad.
You aren't that ugly, maybe a... 5/10?
Elab. He has like no low-third, is probably manlet and/or framelet, and eye-area looks weird. Also might have started balding, because the hairline is pretty high.
If you want a 6-10/10, you will have to work on yourself and your view of things.
Just w0rk 0n y0ur pers0nality.
Are you kidding or something?
lordcel
Newcomer

Post by lordcel » February 7th, 2019, 2:48 am

If you want a 6-10/10, you will have to work on yourself and your view of things.
Just w0rk 0n y0ur pers0nality.
Are you kidding or something?
[/quote]

Somewhat, I guess this forum is more about roasting and bathing in self loathing. My bad. He's not that ugly imo. I've seen worst looking guys with 6+ chicks. He'll just have to accept that the girls he dates will be having a side of chad every once in a while. Otherwise he might aswell black pill.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 7th, 2019, 3:01 am

lordcel wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 2:48 am
He'll just have to accept that the girls he dates will be having a side of chad every once in a while. Otherwise he might aswell black pill.
Just be a cuck br0.
lordoftheincels

Post by lordoftheincels » February 7th, 2019, 5:30 pm

Lie about your age. By telling the truth women assume you are a liar. By lying they will assume you are telling the truth. In this way instead of seeing a young man trying to lie about his age, they will see a young man reasonably mature for his age.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 7th, 2019, 11:44 pm

lordoftheincels wrote:
February 7th, 2019, 5:30 pm
Lie about your age. By telling the truth women assume you are a liar. By lying they will assume you are telling the truth. In this way instead of seeing a young man trying to lie about his age, they will see a young man reasonably mature for his age.
High IQ, but JBs go for older Chad and Chadlites anyway, so he'd doubtfully have much benefit.
HollowLifeJR
Newcomer

Post by HollowLifeJR » February 9th, 2019, 9:58 pm

RadioReka wrote:
February 5th, 2019, 12:42 pm
No one takes me seriously for the way I look, especially women. But it’s even guys too and it’s pissing me off. I can never get a date or anyone to like me because I swear to god puberty did nothing.
I’m 19 years old and I get mistaken for 13 or 14 all the time. Girls see me as a little kid even if I’m older than them!! I feel awful and I don’t think anyone could ever like me romantically because they see me as a child.
I feel like girls always talk down to me, they refer to me as kid or boy. The other day a girl referred to me as cute (this is a girl I’ve like for years and years) for the first 5 seconds I was ecstatic, I was so happy, I thought maybe just maybe a girl is attracted to me.
But no, she meant cute in a toddler kind of way.
It just makes me so angry, and I’ve asked people (girls and boys) to stop talking about me like I’m less than them. But no one cares, they just laugh and play it off like a joke.
I feel so ugly and worthless all the time, no one listens to me.
I know of a guy who still had a young look at your age; soft pale skin, hairless, kid face.. then in 2-3 yrs he grew an inch or 2, got hairy, developed a more chiseled face, and got a tan. Problem solved.
Nostalgicel
Staff Member

Post by Nostalgicel » February 10th, 2019, 7:24 am

find a pedo teacher? like in South Park