Pro-woman rant... before I indulge Con-woman rants

Tales from around the globe
HollowLifeJR
Newcomer

Pro-woman rant... before I indulge Con-woman rants

Post by HollowLifeJR » February 3rd, 2019, 4:34 pm

This is my first post here, so I'm a little hesitant to just open up with something so overtly... but I will though.

Before I'll say a lot of negative things about women in general, I just wanted to make almost like a disclaimer in regards to 2 women from my past of whom I lost many years ago. I eventually thought I would just "move on," but it never never happened for me. I'm a highly sexual person in mind and body, who has literally lived a life without sex.

Janet (my mother): In every practical way, she is the greatest woman I ever knew. She was a real person, supportive of her family, loyal, loving, a lot of integrity, would stand up to any a-hole at any minute of the day, and last but not least she was a 5'7 beauty with long legs & long red-brown hair... & I better stop there.

Rachel (my ex-fiance): When I was a few weeks shy of my 20th birthday, something occurred to me that was maybe even better than winning the lottery, I met Rachel... a woman who was just like my mother! She was also a real person, almost as good as my mother in other measurements of character, but was perhaps even better in that she would stand up to absolutely anyone! Last but not least, she was a 5'9 beauty with long legs & long brown hair... & I better stop there.

I lost both of them tragically way before their time obviously, some decades ago now. They were real women. They were receptive to being "straightened out" once in awhile or "straightening out" me once in awhile. The shoulder-padded cunning tyrants & braindead flashy tarts of today, in general from my perspective, are nothing compared to them. Of course, I didn't realize how lucky I was to have them in my life. I was going to go a little further, but I'll just save it for now. That's why I added the "JR"... "Janet & Rachel": the only 2 real women that I ever knew. They don't mak'em like that anymore!

tremor
Staff Member

Re: Pro-woman rant... before I indulge Con-woman rants

Post by tremor » February 3rd, 2019, 4:49 pm

HollowLifeJR wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 4:34 pm
They don't mak'em like that anymore!
MGTOWish, but still based. Women are factory-broken these days, cost expensive AF just for the brand and the customer service is long gone.

That "decades" thing is legit, all close-to-NAWALT females I've ever met (even though still AWALT) are now like in their 60s or 70s. Kek.
Spoiler.
volcel if you wouldn't
Also, keep in mind that spitting bluepills here is pretty dangerous, of you want to stay. This time no formal warning.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
lordoftheincels
Staff Member

Post by lordoftheincels » February 3rd, 2019, 5:12 pm

HollowLifeJR wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 4:34 pm
This is my first post here, so I'm a little hesitant to just open up with something so overtly... but I will though.

Before I'll say a lot of negative things about women in general, I just wanted to make almost like a disclaimer in regards to 2 women from my past of whom I lost many years ago. I eventually thought I would just "move on," but it never never happened for me. I'm a highly sexual person in mind and body, who has literally lived a life without sex.

Janet (my mother): In every practical way, she is the greatest woman I ever knew. She was a real person, supportive of her family, loyal, loving, a lot of integrity, would stand up to any a-hole at any minute of the day, and last but not least she was a 5'7 beauty with long legs & long red-brown hair... & I better stop there.

Rachel (my ex-fiance): When I was a few weeks shy of my 20th birthday, something occurred to me that was maybe even better than winning the lottery, I met Rachel... a woman who was just like my mother! She was also a real person, almost as good as my mother in other measurements of character, but was perhaps even better in that she would stand up to absolutely anyone! Last but not least, she was a 5'9 beauty with long legs & long brown hair... & I better stop there.

I lost both of them tragically way before their time obviously, some decades ago now. They were real women. They were receptive to being "straightened out" once in awhile or "straightening out" me once in awhile. The shoulder-padded cunning tyrants & braindead flashy tarts of today, in general from my perspective, are nothing compared to them. Of course, I didn't realize how lucky I was to have them in my life. I was going to go a little further, but I'll just save it for now. That's why I added the "JR"... "Janet & Rachel": the only 2 real women that I ever knew. They don't mak'em like that anymore!

Most people of this generation (males included) are oversensitive narcissist c*nts who all they do all day is spread shitty memes on IPOD listening to garbage rap and Justine Bieber or pop music.

They aren't raised to self-reflect or care about other people's emotions, they are raised to spam selfies and get endless praise for existence.

Also, I'm highly sexual and don't get any, it's really mathematically backwards IMO. An upside-down broken world that focuses more on pain than on pleasure.
HollowLifeJR
Newcomer

Post by HollowLifeJR » February 3rd, 2019, 5:21 pm

tremor wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 4:49 pm
[spitting bluepills here is pretty dangerous, of you want to stay. This time no formal warning.
As in ridicule,or banishment? I assumed that I might fit in somewhere in the middle.
tremor
Staff Member

Post by tremor » February 3rd, 2019, 5:22 pm

HollowLifeJR wrote:
February 3rd, 2019, 5:21 pm
As in ridicule,or banishment? I assumed that I might fit in somewhere in the middle.
Yeah, you have a good chance.
Every woman adores a Fascist
The boot in the face, the brute
Brute heart of a brute like you
HollowLifeJR
Newcomer

Post by HollowLifeJR » February 4th, 2019, 5:50 pm

[/quote]

Most people of this generation (males included) are oversensitive narcissist c*nts who all they do all day is spread shitty memes on IPOD listening to garbage rap and Justine Bieber or pop music.

They aren't raised to self-reflect or care about other people's emotions, they are raised to spam selfies and get endless praise for existence.

Also, I'm highly sexual and don't get any, it's really mathematically backwards IMO. An upside-down broken world that focuses more on pain than on pleasure.
[/quote]

That must be the reason for the skyrocketing suicide rate among them.

My main reason for this post is that they continue to give me my only real-life reference point. However, I don't deny that they were the only women who gave me a lot of attention. I did love them, but only at a much later point they quickened as a fantasy in my mind. It's something of a cosmic cruel joke; a perfect woman (in my own estimation) whom I could not have because she was my mother, and I meet someone so much like her (5 yrs older than me no less) and she dies, then my mother dies. Then not long after, I see a young woman about my age---but who looked like a rottweiler compared to them---and I try to speak to her, and she looks away and refuses to acknowledge my existence beyond her head turning away from me. I could ramble off many other experiences (not necessarily with me involved) where I painfully observed some uninteresting rolly-polly girl who had a really high opinion of herself.. as well as equally high expectations.